What's new

drought in Thar(Sindh), kills 32 kids this month

I hope @Azlan Haider is enjoying his brave leader Bilawal (so called) Bhutto's leadership here? Wake up man, world doesn't revolve around twitter, where is this twitter lion right now while people in Sindh are dying of hunger?

I hope @Azlan Haider is enjoying his brave leader Bilawal (so called) Bhutto's leadership here? Wake up man, world doesn't revolve around twitter, where is this twitter lion right now while people in Sindh are dying of hunger?

And who told you that Bilawal was "my" leader ?? Anyways you should remember that PPP has got more seats in the national assembly than PTI , Bhuttos have a higher number of followers than IK and this is not going to change anytime soon !! Learn to accept the facts my friend . And if Bilawal is responsible for the death of a few children in Thar , then IK is responsible for thousands of deaths in KPK !! Why are you upto Political point scoring always ??

Wake up dear , all the problems in Pakistan are not because of a few corrupt political parties , our problem is the "Right Wing" .. And we need to realize this

Last edited:
And who told you that Bilawal was "my" leader ?? Anyways you should remember that PPP has got more seats in the national assembly than PTI , Bhuttos have a higher number of followers than IK and this is not going to change anytime soon !! Learn to accept the facts my friend . And if Bilawal is responsible for the death of a few children in Thar , then IK is responsible for thousands of deaths in KPK !! Why are you upto Political point scoring always ??

Wake up dear , all the problems in Pakistan are not because of a few corrupt political parties , our problem is the "Right Wing" .. And we need to realize this

You defend him and his crook party so well.. ;) Bilawal's party is single largest party in Sindh and is ruling the province. Bilawal was busy doing Sindh Festival in what capacity? The kids were dying in Thar meanwhile. I just asked where is this twitter hero these days, why no tweets on Thar issue at all? He used to tweet even when his daddy farted.. :lol:

BiWuZp4CUAAU6VR.jpg

And there those other Pakistanis are, talking on *** about malnutrition in India. Need to focus on self-issues first.

And there those other Pakistanis are, talking on *** about malnutrition in India. Need to focus on self-issues first.

This is whole different issue mate, food was in plenty in provincial govt's stocks but those morons just didn't give it to poor people and let that food to rot in stocks. Hell they didn't even move their asses even when media broke the whole story and entire country became frustrated. Sheer negligence and incompetence.. :hitwall:

This is whole different issue mate, food was in plenty in provincial govt's stocks but those morons just didn't give it to poor people and let that food to rot in stocks. Hell they didn't even move their asses even when media broke the whole story and entire country because frustrated. Sheer negligence and incompetence.. :hitwall:

Those guys should be punished. Innocent children never deserve to die like this.

3 kids died today and ganja visit to thar was welcomed by serving him multiple dishes while people are dying of drought

Back
Top Bottom