What's new

drought in Thar(Sindh), kills 32 kids this month

You and I both know they aren't doing it out of love. Anyways they're helping is all that matters. But still the question being why put up a photo?

what i know is, MQM or KKF was the first even before army who dispatched food laden trucks to the effected areas, what i know is, the whole MQM central leadership has visited the effected area and even their ambulances are there, helping sick people transport, helping them bringing water, providing medicine, hundreds of volunteers, big activity unlike many other charity organisations like JUD or even JI who get chanda based on religious sentiments edhi etc

even army is not conducting such a large scale activity which MQM is doing all on its charity money and not on public funds

an MQM MPA doctor is serving like a common volunteer to help the poor

now what do you want from MQM to not do or do to make to to your standards?

how have you come to the conclusion that they are spending millions of rupees not for love?

idiotic as it may sound to say the least and the biggest pathetic thing is in this thread you out of MQM phobia has made comments on politics disregarding the humanity crises there?

what kind of a lowest standard human are you, or are you completely devoid of civilisation and a barbarian?

in the last thread you called some lady very disgusting names which here im not gonna repeat

what has PTI done? what has PMLN done? what has PPP done? what has any other political party done?

Last edited:
what i know is, MQM or KKF was the first even before army who dispatched food laden trucks to the effected areas, what i know is, the whole MQM central leadership has visited the effected area and even their ambulances are there, helping sick people transport, helping them bringing water, providing medicine, hundreds of volunteers, big activity unlike many other charity organisations like JUD or even JI who get chanda based on religious sentiments edhi etc

even army is not conducting such a large scale activity which MQM is doing all on its charity money and not on public funds

an MQM MPA doctor is serving like a common volunteer to help the poor

now what do you want from MQM to not do or do to make to to your standards?

how have you come to the conclusion that they are spending millions of rupees not for love?

idiotic as it may sound to say the least and the biggest pathetic thing is in this thread you out of MQM phobia has made comments on politics disregarding the humanity crises there?

what kind of a lowest standard human are you, or are you completely devoid of civilisation and a barbarian?

in the last thread you called some lady very disgusting names which here im not gonna repeat
what has PTI done? what has PMLN done? what has PPP done? what has any other political party done?

An MQM guy will lecture me on civility? Go **** yourself. I've caught plenty of MQM fucks in Lahore, including a family member. pole kholun? Aukaat dekhaun? Do you wanna listen to the recordings? The emails. the phone conversations? The group they brought in to commit their bhatta khori? Do you want the names? The addresses? Many of them disappeared never to be found. Dont you dare lecture me under your pseudo nice guy appeal. I am the last guy you should lecture on manners, civility may not be my forte but i will not be blinded by your nice guy appeal after seeing MQM for what it really is.

You scumbags threatened my father and his bros in Khi, 7 workers tried to enter his house in the midle of the night, none of them lived. No one touches us from MQM there. No bhatta, no nothing. Please shove your holier than thou attitude where the sun dont shine. I'll report my own post to save you the trouble.

PS: PTI and its goons are gullible idiots. And i do not support PTI fo your info :)

An MQM guy will lecture me on civility? Go **** yourself. I've caught plenty of MQM fucks in Lahore, including a family member. pole kholun? Aukaat dekhaun? Do you wanna listen to the recordings? The emails. the phone conversations? The group they brought in to commit their bhatta khori? Do you want the names? The addresses? Many of them disappeared never to be found. Dont you dare lecture me under your pseudo nice guy appeal. I am the last guy you should lecture on manners, civility may not be my forte but i will not be blinded by your nice guy appeal after seeing MQM for what it really is.

You scumbags threatened my father and his bros in Khi, 7 workers tried to enter his house in the midle of the night, none of them lived. No one touches us from MQM there. No bhatta, no nothing. Please shove your holier than thou attitude where the sun dont shine. I'll report my own post to save you the trouble.

PS: PTI and its goons are gullible idiots. And i do not support PTI fo your info :)

lol please don't report, let the forum know the kind of gutter you are coming from, i have no problem

i really wanted to go ahead and discuss the kind of up bringing you had and the kind of gutter brat you became but then its not civilised discussion

lol please don't report, let the forum know the kind of gutter you are coming from, i have no problem

i really wanted to go ahead and discuss the kind of up bringing you had and the kind of gutter brat you became but then its not civilised discussion

Bas? Koi jwab nahin? Gutter this gutter that, i told you aukat na dikhwalena. I'm the last one you should question on ethics. Whatever kind of upbringing I had, at least i have the moral compass of not supporting a serial killer devoid of any respite in the hereafter.

Good luck and good bye.

Bas? Koi jwab nahin? Gutter this gutter that, i told you aukat na dikhwalena. I'm the last one you should question on ethics. Whatever kind of upbringing I had, at least i have the moral compass of not supporting a serial killer devoid of any respite in the hereafter.

Good luck and good bye.

what kind of an answer a u gutter dweller expects, a gutter answer? kechad me khlne se banda khud paleed ho jata he

and please morals and ethics has nothing to do with you time and time again you have proved it, don't need any more proofs now

534428_848901711802029_291151262_n.jpg

This is unreal. all the fat cats are getting fatter - look at all the political leader from nawaz to bhutto to the MQM murderer sitting in london; just obese and yet the poor people are deprived and abused beyond belief. if Jinnah was around, he would be ashamed of the nation he has created.
it breaks my heart to see and hear what is happening in Thar.
flipping bans each and every one of them and put them in a no man's land without any water or food. they deserve slippers and sticks. it is a travesty to be voting the crooks and criminals.

Back
Top Bottom