What's new

drought in Thar(Sindh), kills 32 kids this month

Apart from few political parties rest are sleeping/busy in looting Pakistan. Army is reaching Thar desert too. As usual our Armed forces stand with our people. I pray everyday for Army to come and clean Pakistan from napak thugs that have taken over Pakistan.

Democracy has done nothing for Pakistan but rotate whose turn it is to loot the country.

Apart from few political parties rest are sleeping/busy in looting Pakistan. Army is reaching Thar desert too. As usual our Armed forces stand with our people. I pray everyday for Army to come and clean Pakistan from napak thugs that have taken over Pakistan.

Why would they care? NS has huge amount of money invested in construction projects across Central London. Zardari has all ready taken what he could from Pakistan into Swiss, Dubai and London based banks. Pakistan is the worlds richest country if you are thug and a professional thief. If you are poor then no one gives a damn if you die or live.

Dont agree with the bold part, Let people do their job. no short cuts, no unlawful act is to be desired.. it gives Nation time to rest but a jolt to the federation.

Democracy has done nothing for Pakistan but rotate whose turn it is to loot the country.

This is not democracy. Few families playing musical chairs and taking turns cannot be called democracy. Parliamentary system is not suitable for country like Pakistan.

Dont agree with the bold part, Let people do their job. no short cuts, no unlawful act is to be desired.. it gives Nation time to rest but a jolt to the federation.

Pakistan is not ready for democracy. The whole system is corrupt from top to bottom. First the system needs to be cleaned then we need strong presidential system.

This is not democracy. Few families playing musical chairs and taking turns cannot be called democracy. Parliamentary system is not suitable for country like Pakistan.

Most of the planet's democracy uses Parliamentary system. Over here is the one main exception and the system here is flawed in that half the time nothing can ever get done. What system do you suggest?

Most of the planet's democracy uses Parliamentary system. Over here is the one main exception and the system here is flawed in that half the time nothing can ever get done. What system do you suggest?

You can have any system but as long as same families keep taking turns then no system in the world can help Pakistan. Do you know it took UK centuries to perfect its parliamentary system. We Pakistanis are not really that advanced mentally to have a parliamentary system. We need strong leaders with guts to take tough decisions and turn Pakistan from a almost failed state into a welfare state.

R.I.P.

I have no hope from politicians and govt. they are punishment for deeds of this nation - Is there any welfare organization doing something for them than share the contact info.
I second that...I dont rely on govt I rather go to an organization that can atleast channel help in the right direction and make sure the right people get the resources!

You can have any system but as long as same families keep taking turns then no system in the world can help Pakistan. Do you know it took UK centuries to perfect its parliamentary system. We Pakistanis are not really that advanced mentally to have a parliamentary system. We need strong leaders with guts to take tough decisions and turn Pakistan from a almost failed state into a welfare state.

Yeah but parliamentary is the best system once you get the dynasties out of it.

Man I just love the Sindhis so much. Such a rich, vibrant people. Their music is legendary i.e. the alghozo. I can only think of the Pakhtun rabab that can match it.

Thank you to everyone, regardless of political infinity that have done something. Ya Allah(swt) Khair.

Beautiful Sind.

Yeah but parliamentary is the best system once you get the dynasties out of it.

I am talking about Pakistan mate. Brits were fighting their Kings and Lords for democracy and freedom. Do Pakistanis have the guts to fight with elite families like NS, Zardari and the Bureaucrats?

Man I just love the Sindhis so much. Such a rich, vibrant people. Their music is legendary i.e. the alghozo. I can only think of the Pakhtun rabab that can match it.

Thank you to everyone, regardless of political infinity that have done something. Ya Allah(swt) Khair.

Beautiful Sind.

I am honoured to have been born in Sindh dharti. Sindhis are a beautiful and a very humble people. Very sweet but also very brave. Unfortunately ruled by idiots.

I am honoured to have been born in Sindh dharti. Sindhis are a beautiful and a very humble people. Very sweet but also very brave. Unfortunately ruled by idiots.

Mashallah brother. Long may our Sindhi kin propser. One day the idiots in power will go and true justice will prevail.

Beautiful Sind.

My favourite. Allan Faqir marhoom.

RIP...

stupid people! Prefer their large tummies or wasting resources and hell fire over being "generous"

Shahbaz directs PDMA to dispatch relief goods for Thar people

Punjab Chief Minister Mian Shahbaz Sharif has directed the Punjab Disaster Management Authority to dispatch relief goods‚ including food items and mineral water‚ to the drought hit people of Thar immediately.

In a statement‚ he said brethren from Thar will not be left alone in this hour of need.

The Chief Minister also expressed deep grief and sorrow over the death of innocent children due to drought in area

Radio Pakistan-
The Chief Minister also expresses deep grief and sorrow over the death of innocent children due to d

I didn't know it was this bad in Sindh. :(

Bhutto harami kutta with his festival :angry:

Back
Top Bottom