What's new

DRONES WON'T STOP: U.S. Slap to Pakistan

Only spineless & treacherous politicians are to be blamed, its only because of their weakness Pakistan is getting targeted by US.

I can see Military take over coming but this one is going to be a different one.

Even If your military takes over ur country, I don't think they will be shooting a drone anytime soon.

Nobody wants a US sanctions on their economy.

if it happens again then as usual FO will summon U.S ambassador to condemn it and Army Chf will show some concerns and NS will remain silent or he will issue statement after Mushawrathi session..

...simply do more as asked, or shoot down a drone....
...but PA can do neither...:azn:
...and we will see a fallen hero...like Kayani..:coffee:
Great idea came to my mind regarding DO MORE. Pakistan should do more by asking China to start joint petrol on both eastern border (INDIA) and western border (AFGHANISTAN Proxy of USA). Joint Naval Petrols of Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean.

This would really stop the infiltration from both sides...

Becuase US know our 'Okaat', ofcourse its going to be continued.... and we will do nothing except showing 'Concern' just for the sake of Public

A foreign country entering your air space with drones or choppers is a clear violation of your sovereignty. It is hard to believe that this is happening without the PA and the political class giving their nod. The other countries like China and Russia being mentioned - those are spy planes not military aircraft. No comparison. But if the Americans are targeting Taliban - isn't it in Pakistan's interest?

But the Americans should cooperate with us in such matters , In Musharrafs time the deal was that the American drones would identify the Targets and the Pak military would take action against them but yae to free he hogaye :mad: .
And 90 % of the times they bomb the innocent and destroy infrastructure and then they give us few money for the loss . The drones kill alot of citizens , then those people who suffer the loss join banned outfits and challenge the state .

Just Great

Drones won't stop
and we're being told to do more, AGAIN

What do you guys think?
What should or will be the response?

@Horus @Windjammer @Stealth @MastanKhan @WebMaster

Whenever the tell us to do more we should question them what the **** are they doing in Afghanistan , Every day more and more territory is being captured by the Taliban :mad:. First America should do more and set an example for Pakistan .
IF combined forces of many countries cannot do more in Afghanistan than how can a small state like Pakistan can do it . :azn:
They are putting all the burden and pressure of there lost war in Afghanistan on Pakistan. :disagree:

They ALWAYS put conditions on us at everything , we should put a condition or rule that we wont do more or act against any haqqani or afghan taliban leaders if drones are used on Pak soil .
Simply close the NATO supply again i assure that would stop the strikes .

Last edited:
jo inho ny krna tha kr dia ap rony pitny ka faida
They have spoiled our relations with Talibans for peace process. Pak Army Jhak mar k jio
Eating a huge budget and cannot take down one single drone. Pakistani Nation no more love you like we love you in 65, 71, 98,

USA is hurt for other reasons. When they ask us to "do more", they're actually saying "please do less of what you are successfully doing".

Only spineless & treacherous politicians are to be blamed, its only because of their weakness Pakistan is getting targeted by US.

I can see Military take over coming but this one is going to be a different one.
why politicians do politicians in Pakistan have the right to decide over militarry/air force related issues ? ....... SIR ... please enlighten me over this i will feel obliged thanks in advance

confused-man-in-suit.jpg

what has drone strikes in pakistan got to do with India or its NSG memebership or for that matter USA supporting india over this issue ?

what has drone strikes in pakistan got to do with India or its NSG memebership or for that matter USA supporting india over this issue ?

To convey the sense of US support of one country, and going opposite towards the other.
Just a news.
Don't want to open a thread.
Thats all.

By whom???? Tell us your conspiracy theory.......

1. No drone enter Pakistani airspace. Confirmed by Ch. Nisar the interior minister of Pakistan.
2. The distance between where this incident took place and Afghan border is 40 km.
3. The maximum range of hellfire missile is 8km.
4. General (r) Ghulam Mustafa confirmed this as well that some turncoats Taliban were used in this ambush.

Keep yourself updated.

Time to shoot some drones we can't stay for long in middle of no where

Back
Top Bottom