What's new

DRONES WON'T STOP: U.S. Slap to Pakistan

drone is not an issue at all .. all it need a will to take them down, coz other than military warfare pakistani cyber force is far much better than many in the region. for instance back in 2011 iran take down CIA drone through the cyber warfare force which was stationed in Kashmar. they public that drone later and reversed engineered it.

and Pakistan masha Allah have some good brains after all first computer virus was also designed by pakistanis :D to koi achay words say nahi sahi buray say he sahi yad to rakhay ga na :D --- kidding ( though the first virus was designed to help the distance networking)

The only reason USA is using drones inside Pakistan is because Pakistani authorities have proven untrustworthy. If information is shared with Pakistan they leak it to the terrorists and the mission fails. Hence when it comes to senior jihadi nuts, USA has decided to keep Pakistanis outside the loop.

I wouldn't be surprised if your leaders, military and government, actual request it that way so that they can maintain the posture of deniability. For example Raheel's meek and weak protestation won't be possible if he was informed

First, provide evidence of Chaudhry Nisar refuting the drone strike theory.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1260385/ni...ans-sovereignty-sabotaging-afghan-peace-talks

The drone did not enter Pakistani territory but fired missile while flying from a neighbouring country

If the drone didnt enter Pakistani airspace, its impossible to hit a taget 40KM away with hellfire missile.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1109132/unclear-whether-mullah-mansour-killed-pakistan-afghanistan-us/

Unclear whether Mullah Mansour was killed in Pakistan or Afghanistan: US

Does the above make sense while reading the two stories together?

Do you really think that Chaudhry Nisar is privy to CIA-led operations? Don't be naive.

Right.

Some information that you might want to digest: http://nation.com.pk/international/25-May-2016/how-us-tracked-and-killed-taliban-leader-wsj

I have read such reports in full detail and I have informed you in brief the situation on the ground. I am not sure why this is still an argument.

Pakistani military establishment haven't given green light to CIA to conduct operations in any part of Pakistan irrespective of situation on the ground. Whatever the agreement there may be, appropriate dos and don'ts have been conveyed to the US. It is true that CIA and ISI had cooperated in the matters of drone attacks during the period 2009 - 2010. However, something went wrong during 2011 and CIA began to double-cross ISI in these matters. There might still be some level of cooperation behind the curtains but Pakistani military establishment have no control over CIA-led counter-terrorism operations. ISI have nothing to do with assassination of Mullah Mansoor for example.

When individuals like Chaudhry Nisar, PM and COAS seem to be on the same page and condemn an attack, something went wrong.

More importantly, don't let the Indians get the best of your emotions. They can bark about sovereignty all day but they don't have the spine to confront US either. But god forbid, should US destroy something dear to us, Pakistani military establishment will hold its ground. We should have faith in the judgment of our COAS.

I am 100% certain that if those drones weren't launched from Pakistan, the army would do something.

I am 100% certain that if those drones weren't launched from Pakistan, the army would do something.

nonsense, what can your army do? NOTHING. Drones are hurling missiles into Pakistan at will. Most of the time we tell the Pakistanis when and where. Sometimes when the target is higher value, we cannot trust the Pakistani military and civilian leaders because they have a history of warning such targets in advance, so it happens without informing them.

All in all, we are spending our money to rid your country of terrorists. Something you should be capable of doing but either cannot or don't want to. So don't give me that about if thsi that and then!

nonsense, what can your army do? NOTHING. Drones are hurling missiles into Pakistan at will. Most of the time we tell the Pakistanis when and where. Sometimes when the target is higher value, we cannot trust the Pakistani military and civilian leaders because they have a history of warning such targets in advance, so it happens without informing them.

All in all, we are spending our money to rid your country of terrorists. Something you should be capable of doing but either cannot or don't want to. So don't give me that about if thsi that and then!

If our army couldn't shoot down drones, then India would have made strikes into Pakistan too. It is blatantly obvious that there is some sort of deal between Pakistan and the US, otherwise Pakistan would have been invaded by the US by now, or at the very least not receive aid.

Oh and don't say 'we'. Your Indian, not American.

If our army couldn't shoot down drones, then India would have made strikes into Pakistan too. It is blatantly obvious that there is some sort of deal between Pakistan and the US, otherwise Pakistan would have been invaded by the US by now, or at the very least not receive aid.

Oh and don't say 'we'. Your Indian, not American.

We have not invaded Pakistan because we have not had a need for it and there is no interest. We'd rather that Pakistan cooperate without duplicity. Unfortunately, in spite of being given numerous chances, Pakistani leaders have consistently failed in this respect.

My flags, my passport says American. It is signed by quite a high ranking guy so you lose

Shooting down a drone is easy. Also, they launch from an airbase within Pakistan.

What a bunch of hypocrites the present NS govt is.

First they provide the Americans airbases for drones on Pakistani territory and then complain bitterly after a strike.

What a bunch of hypocrites the present NS govt is.

First they provide the Americans airbases for drones on Pakistani territory and then complain bitterly after a strike.

No no no, the government has ALWAYS been against the strikes, it's the army that enjoys them, and since they call the shots, all the government can do is cry.

We have not invaded Pakistan because we have not had a need for it and there is no interest. We'd rather that Pakistan cooperate without duplicity. Unfortunately, in spite of being given numerous chances, Pakistani leaders have consistently failed in this respect.

My flags, my passport says American. It is signed by quite a high ranking guy so you lose

You have stated yourself as an Indian in the US, you were born in India, making you Indian until the day you die. You can't change that.

Also, the US had no need to invade Afghanistan, but it did so anyways.

By the way, we will continue to take your money and spit in your face. Occupying filth have to be punished, so we will ensure that happens.

Just Great

Drones won't stop
and we're being told to do more, AGAIN

What do you guys think?
What should or will be the response?

@Horus @Windjammer @Stealth @MastanKhan @WebMaster
declare Caliphate and choose Hazrat Abdul Rashid Ghazi of Red Mosque as our first trans gender Caliph , abolish Pakistani constitution. make US flag burning compulsory , ban English and start speaking Arabic.
this will solve all our problems

Back
Top Bottom