What's new

Drones hit 2 Saudi Aramco oil facilities, cause fires

Call me a nationalist, i will help those who helped me. Ofcourse we wont meddle in allies, we are not UN or US. Iran is openly interfering in middle east and destabalizing the region. Its arming militias, that will only cause problems. It helps india, its intentions are clear. I say regime change in iran has become inevitable.

Inevitable ... Good ... and who is responsible for this inevitable mission? :coffee:

UAE Made an agreement with the Ansarallah via Iran, Qatar is exposing KSA through media and now Saudi Arabia is stuck in the Yemen quagmire alone. There is no winning this war. KSA is better off using this money on creating peace and rebuilding Yemen.

The balance of power is not what it was 10 years ago. Today, inexpensive missiles and drones could cause billions of dollars in damages and stall entire nations. Israel, KSA, UAE are very vulnerable.

Ansarallah and their allies are a strong force in Yemen, they have large support and there is no taking them out.

They should have gave ansarallah what they wanted in the beginning. But instead they wanted to block their access to the sea, insist on building wahabi schools in their areas and allow alqaeda to carry out routine attacks and marginalize them. Now there is no way but to accept and agreement which grants Ansarallah more than what they initially asked for.

Pressuring the US to abandon the Iran deal has only made things worse. The last thing you want is to fight someone who has nothing to loose.

There is no way but to make peace because the countries in the region aren’t going anywhere. They will be neighbours for as long as humans exists.
Accurate and truthful summary. thanks.

Having been to UAE refineries a few times, these are well protected facilities with layered security as a national asset.
But if Iran says "no" to their security, UAE knows they are finished. UAE does seem good at knowing its limits and when its in "risky" territory. They have strategic smarts and arent dellusional about regional realities. Houthis were going to wear them down too.

paper. I wonder , where is that arab guy from KSA who , just yesterday , was all praises about saudi military defence capabilities
LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Using patriot to shoot down a cheap drone? I think Iran can produce 10/15 of these drones for the price of one patriot missile.
It wasnt a cheap drone, it was obviously a competent deadly cruise missile.

Now is the time for GCC to ally with Israel and strike any and all targets in Iraq.
LMAO.....i agree. Let the incompetents band together and be successful.

Now is the time for GCC to ally with Israel and strike any and all targets in Iraq.
The true face of the Arab-Zionist axis reveals itself far too easily.

You will abandon your Arab brothers for incompetent corrupt Mr Bone Saw and the Wahhabi regime clan in Arabia. Shameful.

Pompeo most definitely has sources for his words from CIA/NSA.
and you are eating Pompeo's words like they are 100% truth. You know he was former CIA director right? why are you so gullible?

I think pakistan has higher priorities right now ...
The reality - Pakistan thinks twice and seriously before entering military conflict with Iran. US did too, so thats facts.

Can't really compare with Pakistan.
SA/UAE territory is well defended by Patriot and Hawk batteries. Oil installations are perceived as strategic and they enjoy maximum security. There's a huge airbase right outside Abu Dhabi; Dhafra Airbase. Check out google maps :).
You're describing theories, not reality. I hope you know that?

Oil refineries are generally not THAT well protected during peacetime. In our own case, we have only a single oil refinery (Attock Refinery) from Kashmir till Multan and that has been identified as a critical national installation for national war fighting effort by Ministry of Interior. But the refinery is not protrected by army air defence directly. Indirect security measures are in place but no dedicated air defence for such a critical installation. So oil refineries are not directly protected by country's air defence.
1) Saudi Arabia is not in "peacetime"
2) Saudi's oil refineries etc on the Persian Gulf coast and East KSA are heavily defended by AD:

I

Khamenai considered it as weakness and ordered direct cruise missile strike just 3 days later. Thats typical Khamenaist thinking. No wonder that Iranian economy is worse condition today than 40 years ago during the Shah.
And this same broke Iran is militarily dominating the region after Israel and KSA, 2 weak snakes did all they could to sabotage Iran? you guys are USELESS. First of all @500 u really should not be talking proudly on this forum after Israel used dummy soldiers to confront Hezbollah. IDF is a paper tiger. Israel and KSA got all the money and weapons from US and still cant quench Iran, so that tells me nothing but the harsh truth that IDF and Saudi military are really useless. go back to the drawing board. You speak propaganda on PDF, and Iran shows the truth in reality.

F15 are being loaded
....for display only.

We hope Saudi Arabia and houthies will resolve their issues "bilaterally" and "peacefully".
Saudis should have done this years ago, before this war got very nasty..now its too late.

Arabs are trying to overreach their powers (given to them by the colonialists). They're trying hard to exert pressure in Africa / Mediterranean; even trying to convince Pakistan to solve Kashmir by its own. Not that they really cared anyway.
Arabs and Saudis main problem is they dont have any good strategy for the region or Muslims. They only have money and connections..but thats not enough.

Call me a nationalist, i will help those who helped me. Ofcourse we wont meddle in allies, we are not UN or US. Iran is openly interfering in middle east and destabalizing the region. Its arming militias, that will only cause problems. It helps india, its intentions are clear. I say regime change in iran has become inevitable.
YOu're such a dreamer. i wont dignify such unrealistic, hypothetical with a good argument.

Ofcourse the people of iran, who are fed up of mullahs.
LMAO. more illusions..

Pompeo most definitely has sources for his words from CIA/NSA.
Don't make us laugh .
Wonder you guys ever learn from past experiences.
colin-powell-un.jpg

The best post so far!
I also think the Saudi's may have played up the severity of the attack to drive up the oil prices...if they did, it's very clever of them...they may have turned a very embarrassing situation into billions of dollars of extra revenue. The losers are of course the Chinese, Japanese and the Europeans who will have to pay more for oil now.

There are also 50 other Muslim countries in the world. Why is it that it is only the Pakistanis who are " begaani shaadi mein Abdullah diwana"

Why do you drag other 50 Muslim countries into this? They will have to answer for their deeds and we will answer for ours. They will go their graves and we will go to ours. If they are indifferent to the plight of Muslims doesn't mean we have to be too.

Just a thought on Saudis..... they always under-estimate their losses..... so if they say that 5.7 million barrols of oil have been knocked out of prduction, what is the real figure??

Also, I cant wait till the other half of their oil production is knocked out.

We need to let them to have something to lose to keep them in check ! :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom