What's new

Drone strike wipes out man’s family, faith

Money can't be the cure for the innocent ppls life

American Army has ended up killing more civilians than terrorists, where are Obama and Zardari, they need to stop the drone attacks alltogether.

really- link? studies , factual reports would be appreciated.

really- link? studies , factual reports would be appreciated.

Yet all available indications are that civilian casualties in Pakistan are significant. Counting losses from Pakistani military operations and U.S. drone strikes, civilian casualties in Pakistan likely far exceed those in Afghanistan.

Chris Rogers: Civilian Casualties Ignored in Pakistan

Here is one from Brookings:
Do Targeted Killings Work? - Brookings Institution

600.. That was the number brookings had for civilian casualties in 2009.. Do the maths.

Yet all available indications are that civilian casualties in Pakistan are significant. Counting losses from Pakistani military operations and U.S. drone strikes, civilian casualties in Pakistan likely far exceed those in Afghanistan.

Chris Rogers: Civilian Casualties Ignored in Pakistan

Here is one from Brookings:
Do Targeted Killings Work? - Brookings Institution

600.. That was the number brookings had for civilian casualties in 2009.. Do the maths.

whoa whoa... my math says why you lumping in civilian loses done by Pakistan's army into the equation. The claim being made was that the US MILITARY has killed more civilians than terrorist. your articles talk about civilian collateral damage- but I was replying back to the claim US militray has killed more civilian than terrorist. which is bottom line absurd and not true- even remotely.

If you are looking at this fairly- One has no clue how many civilian deaths are caused by the Pakistani army -remember where they go, no journalist is allowed to account what goes on there.

whoa whoa... my math says why you lumping in civilian loses done by Pakistan's army into the equation. The claim being made was that the US MILITARY has killed more civilians than terrorist. your articles talk about civilian collateral damage- but I was replying back to the claim US militray has killed more civilian than terrorist. which is bottom line absurd and not true- even remotely.

If you are looking at this fairly- One has no clue how many civilian deaths are caused by the Pakistani army -remember where they go, no journalist is allowed to account what goes on there.

my math says why you lumping in civilian loses done by Pakistan's army into the equation.
Face desk!

^^ huh is that some attempt an leet American talk? read the original claim made that I replied to, to which you inarticulately replied to.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom