Drone attacks cannot be stopped, says Rehman Malik

SpArK

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

rehmanmalik-1afp543.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Saturday said that drone attacks cannot be stopped; we are trying to resolve the issue through diplomatic channels, DawnNews reported.

Speaking to the media persons in Islamabad, Malik said that Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani’s visit to Afghanistan has been a positive one, in which misunderstandings between the two countries were also discussed.

“The leadership of the two countries has agreed to work together for peace in the region,” said the interior minister.

In response to a question, Malik said that issues related to Balochistan were also discussed with the Afghan officials.

Drone attacks cannot be stopped, says Rehman Malik | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

rehmanmalik-1afp543.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Rehman Malik on Saturday said that drone attacks cannot be stopped; we are trying to resolve the issue through diplomatic channels, DawnNews reported.

Speaking to the media persons in Islamabad, Malik said that Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani’s visit to Afghanistan has been a positive one, in which misunderstandings between the two countries were also discussed.

“The leadership of the two countries has agreed to work together for peace in the region,” said the interior minister.

In response to a question, Malik said that issues related to Balochistan were also discussed with the Afghan officials.

Drone attacks cannot be stopped, says Rehman Malik | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

well atleast he came out clean that it is not in power of Pak government to stop US drone attacks. atleast public will be more aware now and hue and cry will go down

well atleast he came out clean that it is not in power of Pak government to stop US drone attacks. atleast public will be more aware now and hue and cry will go down

That's a highly skewed and biased interpretation of his words. Drone attacks cannot, and shall not stop because they are keeping in check the growing number of suicide attacks in Pakistan as well. It is a bitter pill to swallow, but fact will remain fact - Pakistan and the US, both have a common enemy. Drones are the best weapons at hand to keep military casualties at lowest while attacking the terror targets.

And why not?

The Drone attacks are not appreciated by the people or even by Gen Kiyani.

How can the govt talk in two voices, one by the Govt and one by the Army!

It has to stop.

And why not?

It has to stop.

Elephant has two set of teeth-one to show off and the other to chew with!!

Elephant has two set of teeth-one to show off and the other to chew with!!

:) ......................................

But honestly, by giving Pakistan no respite, it is only increasing the number of terrorists.

:) ......................................

But honestly, by giving Pakistan no respite, it is only increasing the number of terrorists.

that's the price one has to pay when they are not left with choice of their own!!

yes yes dont stop them they will be one big reason for us when we will attack on us consulates and make them hostages same like Iran and that will be last day of US and his puppets in Pakistan .that day they will be wiped out forever .

USA and his dogs in pakistan digging there graves with these attacks wait till this sleeping nation will awake and born every thing belong to US in pakistan :pakistan:

If you believe this lying excuse of of a human you will believe anything.....

Can someone post the YouTube clip of him saying there's no blackwater in Pakistan even though CIA chief confimed their presence in loading missiles onto drones in Pakistan.

He is a huge embarrassment.

And why not?

It has to stop.

Than come and stop it.

What is your problem with Kiyani?

Did he ever threat to nuke any cast of Indians? unlike your chief of army who regularly nuke Pakistan.

Whom are you referring as govt. of Pakistan? Malik!!!

Malik is interior minister and drones is purely matter of defence.

Please, stop posting gullible trolls.

Wikileaks confirms Pakistans complicity in drone attacks so why the constant BS?

If I ever see Rehman Malik in real life, I might (not really lol, but I'd love to) choke him with my bare hands. Has he ever said or done anything positive in his life? How is he still the interior minister when he's such a huge liar & so corrupt? He is one man I might possibly hate even more than I hate Zardari.

I believe that's the only truth he has spoken in his entire life !!!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom