What's new

Drone attack targets Hakeemullah Mehsud

I am so happy man.If true this thread title should be changed to Good News.

Well, looks like su'm ***** is alive. Three Pakistani intelligence officer intercepted wireless communication told AP that mehsud was expected to attend the meeting at the compound but unclear if he made it there.

As much as I would have cherished his death by a hellfire missile, him meeting his doom by Pakistani fighter jets strike or by Pakistan army is more of a fitting end to his existence

yes HM has lucked out - he has escaped this strike but one thing is clear, we know where his wareabouts are and it wont be long before he meets BM in hell !

Pakistani media is total crap....this is yet another masala news from them..I am sure 2 days from now they will say he is alive

Forget about Hakimullah,I am not even sure if Baitullah Mehsood is dead

Isn't dawn indian's most favourite Pakistani source?

Regardless, it was confirmed he was dead and then later we found from TTP that he just escaped. Doesn't tell much about credibility because this could easily have been any other source. And besides, information is very hard to get from those areas.

^ what a troll lol go and watch zee news after kaali ka intiqam, bachay. lol

Good stuff even if he was just injured or at the very least he got a good scare.

If true, the drone controller has my gratitude. Take the next one down.

There seems to be lesser enthusiasm as compared to Baitullah, not many confirmations pouring in.

After the death of CIA spooks at the hand of a HM pet suicide bomber, I am glad that the US is taking the measures of this guys demise seriously. HM now knows its only a matter of time before he becomes Sheesh Kebab like BM. Unless of course he chooses to scoot to Yemen or Somalia. Good Riddance either ways!!

Pakistani media is total crap....this is yet another masala news from them..I am sure 2 days from now they will say he is alive

Forget about Hakimullah,I am not even sure if Baitullah Mehsood is dead

he is still alive

I am crossing my fingers hoping that this bastard is dead. they should fire another missile on his death procession and kill few more talibans.

I am so happy man.If true this thread title should be changed to Good News.

US drones are not very accurate , they killed BM by luck, if they are so effective why they failed to kill OBL:sniper::usflag:

Dunno if the question is stupid, but cant Pakistan fire cruise missiles to target these dogs as well from a distance?

Dunno if the question is stupid, but cant Pakistan fire cruise missiles to target these dogs as well from a distance?

Such air strikes need real time information for targeting purpose. As the target can move out anytime, as cruise missiles take time to reach their targets.

A drone or a fighter aircraft launch missile is the perfect choice.

Plus why use up a million+ PGM where a few hundred thousand thing can work.

US wanted to kill HM because he supported Balawi not because he is targeting PA/ISI , we should understand the US game.Once Afghan problem resolved US will not help Pakistan aganist our enemy .Did US help us against India in Kashmir?

We should not support US in Afghanistan .We should focus on our long term intrest in region, Peace in Afghanistan could not be restored withou involvement of Talaban in political system.Why we make them our enemy for short term intrest of US in region.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom