What's new

Drone attack shocking video

so the drones remain 24*7 in the pakistani airspace for surveillance and strike when they want ? Amazing..!!

obviously....................

and this is another shocking video, drones target girls school

Last edited by a moderator:
so the drones remain 24*7 in the pakistani airspace for surveillance and strike when they want ? Amazing..!!

Yea something like the Naxals do.....strike at will !! Incredible. !!

naxals are indians unlike drones .... do i need to post the links of the violence happening inside pakistan ?

an indian knows the links of violance, arrest this terrorist :lol:

Yea something like the Naxals do.....strike at will !! Incredible. !!
But naxals are getting their *** kicked and their supreme leader was killed just 2 months ago.What about the drones?it is the 12th or 13th strike after kayani promised to "shoot the next drone down".

Idiots ... Some one please show them a map and tell them where NW is and where Mardan is !

obviously....................

and this is another shocking video, drones target girls school

That was the abandoned girl school because Taliban don't allow girls to study in school. Buddy you are trying hate-mongering instead of proving your point with some valid links.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was the abandoned girl school because Taliban don't allow girls to study in school. Buddy you are trying hate-mongering instead of proving your point with some valid links.

source please

"TTP kay khilaf............ Pakistani Sena kay Paseenay Choot Gay They"-Voice Over

Toh baqi FATA main Ops, iss kay baap nay kiye they? Kay drone bhai nay?

Yeah, they run on nuclear batteries, never runs out! Dude get an IQ!

Yeah, they run on nuclear batteries, never runs out! Dude get an IQ!

Sirjee, u meant to say that they have only few drones in operations ? :rofl: try to get a bit objective. please don't report my post.

it didnt say abandoned due to talibans, the strike was at night so it was abandoned, the local in the video said that if the strike was in the day all the girls would have been killed

I think you didn't open the link I provided. Press CTRL+F and write the word "abandoned" after opening the link.

The link also says, "that was once a girls' school."

Back
Top Bottom