What's new

DRDO successfully carries out maiden flight of UAV The Unmanned Aerial Vehicle is called the ‘Autonomous Flying Wing Technology Demonstrator

It's actually a scaled down model of concept study. So it will not serve in its current form. The Flight control systems developed on this thing will go on a wing concept UCAV. That will have an engine with a dry thrust of 40-50kN. So kind of atleast twice as big as RQ170.

Only thing is that this scaled down model weighs actually 1000+ kg, has 200km+ LOS communication and a flight Altitude of 20000 feet.

So if it's an RC, it's really advanced one.

you forgot to say it can fly to MARS too.

Did you forget to study physics while you were at school. How can a UCAV fly to mars ?

did you study English while you were at school :crazy:

He said an Indian Satellite on Mars not a plane.

An unmanned flying thing. We got both.

I believe you.

Flash-Hand-Induced-Sensing-Hovering-Satellite-RC-Controller.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

You call that sarcasm :lol: if you call that sarcasm then I must say you have no sense of humour at all.
Who are you , A 10 year old ?

oh wait a minute, did you thought I was trying to make you laugh by being sarcastic :crazy: I'm not here to crack Jokes and make the likes of you laugh, so grow up kid and go back to school. you seriously need education.

oh wait a minute, did you thought I was trying to make you laugh by being sarcastic :crazy: I'm not here to crack Jokes and make the likes of you laugh, so grow up kid and go back to school. you seriously need education.
Says the man who thinks a drone can fly to mars. Do me a favour , don't reply any further

Says the man who thinks a drone can fly to mars. Do me a favour , don't reply any further

you mean the RC toy drone :rofl: DRDO made.
415OcRiAqJL.jpg

I'll do you no favor, why you keep embarrassing your self. your English is so weak that you can't differentiate between sarcasm and facts :crazy:

Last edited:
you mean the RC toy drone :rofl: DRDO made.
415OcRiAqJL.jpg

I'll do you no favor, why you keep embarrassing your self. your English is so weak that you can't differentiate between sarcasm and facts :crazy:
You know what ,I'm gonna forgive you for your ignorance , take it as a favour from me.

Back
Top Bottom