What's new

DRDO successfully carries out maiden flight of UAV The Unmanned Aerial Vehicle is called the ‘Autonomous Flying Wing Technology Demonstrator

The most glaringly obvious thing here,which rather strangely no one seems to want to mention,is the addition of a vertical stabilizer for the actual flight test.This would seem to indicate that the indians are having the same problems that have often plagued the flying wing design,ie stability,or the lack thereof.
Hopefully they can find a permanent solution to this,because otherwise having to fit a permanent vertical tail is going to seriously compromise the aircrafts lo characteristics.
The thing you didn't noticed is the video is actually stitched together. And there are 2 different versions. One with stabliser and one without. The one without it can be spotted during the landing and touchdown.

There are 2 different prototypes flying.

The thing you didn't noticed is the video is actually stitched together. And there are 2 different versions. One with stabliser and one without. The one without it can be spotted during the landing and touchdown.

There are 2 different prototypes flying.

You should have waited for more responses 8-)

Our boy has an Indian relative now ?

1656758619955.png

1656758495799.png

These Designs are very low RCS so Indians will have that advantage for aerial intrusions into enemy territory. Our's entered Israeli airspace and their Air defense radars could not get a track-lock on these so they had to rush F-35 who had to get within WVR ranges to track it with IR seekers.

Also, we use them for our local BVR missile's seeker's calibration so Indian Missiles will have that opportunity too now.

It's actually a scaled down model of concept study. So it will not serve in its current form. The Flight control systems developed on this thing will go on a wing concept UCAV. That will have an engine with a dry thrust of 40-50kN. So kind of atleast twice as big as RQ170.

Only thing is that this scaled down model weighs actually 1000+ kg, has 200km+ LOS communication and a flight Altitude of 20000 feet.

So if it's an RC, it's really advanced one.
Bro Russian war cost that.

You even gave your babies to the Indians in the shape of Spice and Spyder and look how that that relation turned bloody..
Once even a high ranking Russian Official termed Indian Pilots as Cows in the Cockpits.

I think you are mistaking Iranians for Israelis?

Spice, Spyder, Heron, ELTA e-warfare suites, radars, etc are Israeli products that they supply to India.

Last edited:
I think you are mistaking Iranians for Israelis? We have zero military exchange with India.

Spice, Spyder, Heron, ELTA e-warfare suites, radars, etc are Israeli products that they supply to India.
Sorry dude, quoted you by mistake.

I think you are mistaking Iranians for Israelis?

He is just trolling.... Nothing more..

Even they use cheap copy of Russian military hardware thru China.

Our boy has an Indian relative now ?

View attachment 858603

View attachment 858601

These Designs are very low RCS so Indians will have that advantage for aerial intrusions into enemy territory. Our's entered Israeli airspace and their Air defense radars could not get a track-lock on these so they had to rush F-35 who had to get within WVR ranges to track it with IR seekers.

Also, we use them for our local BVR missile's seeker's calibration so Indian Missiles will have that opportunity too now.
There's a realisation now that one doesn't need the best. One needs a decent working machine which can be replaced locally during or before a conflict. Iran has done tremendous work in that area.

We have a lot of catching up to do in the area. But now that the efforts are being put in, I am hopeful. Let's see how things pan out.

He is just trolling.... Nothing more..

Even they use cheap copy of Russian military hardware thru China.
If you had a brain you would be dangerous.
Make yourself useful for once and look up Pakistani UAVs like Shahpar and Burraq and enlighten us what Russian or Chinese system do they resemble.
Maybe you are confusing your BrahMos missile which is a direct imitation of Russian Yakhont system.

Russian_P-800_Oniks_Cruise_Missile.jpg

If you had a brain you would be dangerous.
Make yourself useful for once and look up Pakistani UAVs like Shahpar and Burraq and enlighten us what Russian or Chinese system do they resemble.
Maybe you are confusing your BrahMos missile which is a direct imitation of Russian Yakhont system.

View attachment 858633

I can list down many cheap copy of Russian defense Hardwares and start from latest inducted air missile defense system.

HQ-9​

But i don't touch level of trolling as you.

I can list down many cheap copy of Russian defense Hardwares and start from latest inducted air missile defense system.

HQ-9​

But i don't touch level of trolling as you.
No you just like to poke your nose into every post and thread.
I quoted the other member by mistake, I said sorry and even deleted my post so why you acting all smart Alec.

No you just like to poke your nose into every post and thread.
I quoted the other member by mistake, I said sorry and even deleted my post so why you acting all smart Alec.

Just go back and try to find what you posted... It is all about intention... You will nothing nothing more than trolling...

Just go back and try to find what you posted... It is all about intention... You will nothing find more than trolling...
Abhey Dhakan.... Is it too difficult for you to comprehend that my post wasn't deleted by anyone else other than by myself.
Remember you are privileged to by on a Pakistani forum you have no rights so climb down from the high horse.

Abhey Dhakan.... Is it too difficult for you to comprehend that my post wasn't deleted by anyone else other than by myself.
Remember you are privileged to by on a Pakistani forum you have no rights so climb down from the high horse.

Oye...

Deleted, means what?

It is like... Killed someone and say, ohh sorry, I didn't want to kill you.. As you per post.... I am just questioning on your trolling intention...

Pakistani form, indian, Russian, US or any form... I always say, what suppose to say and i believe that i correct.....

Oye...

Deleted, means what?

It is like... Killed someone and say, ohh sorry, I didn't want to kill you.. As you per post.... I am just questioning on your trolling intention...

Pakistani form, indian, Russian, US or any form... I always say, what suppose to say and i believe that i correct.....
Wah.....you ideally represent Char anna ki murghi aur bara anna ka masala.
Simpleton. I quoted the wrong post thus deleted it. If you can't comprehend that then what else can you do about it.

Back
Top Bottom