What's new

DRDO pictures: maiden Flight of Rustom II

Life is full of accidents and they happen...
Look at your airforce a large no. of planes were wasted along with pilots in deadly crashes happened in few recent months..

One day Indians will say "PAKISTAN IS MADE IN CHINA"...:lol:
Pakistan was a made in India product by Jinnah... A visionary whose dream was spoiled by your own people and govt.

That's actually called a "COPY".

Even India tried to copy then??
Remember this???
India%2527s+Rustom+MALE+UAV.jpg

India%2527s+Rustom+MALE+UAV_1.jpg

Remember this???

Sure. It may be the case. But is it me that claimed "Rustom is the drone or UAV". It was you who claimed that Burraaq is the real drone or UAV. It was you who gloated. Go back and check your own post.

And I give it to you for searching the pics over internet by spending your time.

Yes. Indians did something on their own.. Then pakistani posts their copied shit.. Indians call on it.. then pakistani posts Indian copies.

Can everyone stop this circle jerk?

India, China and Pakistan are not some high tech marvels. All 3 equally copy others and develop on their own. All within their financial means.

China No. 1, India No. 2 and Pakistani with whatever scraps they can get coz they cannot afford it for now.

Stop it, all of you. There is no point in dick measuring each other.

This is a major Indian achievement, @Zain Malik, let them have their moment. @Muhammad Omar you as well.

@Kinetic @ranadd As for the Buraq being a copy, it is not. The design is quite popular, which is why we see a lot of drones look like this, including India. The Buraq/Shahpur's internals are mainly Pakistani, while the engine is the Austrian made, Rotax 912. The shell may be the only thing that Pakistan got from China, but the truth is that the shell design doesn't even have a Chinese origin; As I recall, the air frame has an American origin, from an miniature plane design.

Off topic: Don't know why feel like dedicating this song to DRDO. LOL

Tonbo has some good avionic products .... DRDO can use their expertise in Rustom 2

http://tonboimaging.com/tonbo/products/avenger-2005/

Whats the endurance and the radius and height of operation and other features can you share ???
I
[/QUOTE]
Its 2 tonnage 24 endurance. We replace Israeli drone

If Pakistanis think Rustom one is copy of their crappie Chinese products you should know this design already made outta experimental western jet. And India started the copy much before Chinese. But as usual Chinese came up with one product which obviously sold to Pakistan. Lol. Kethna accidents in JF-17 and Ur drones. ? Shame that @That Guy claiming it as their own product. Shame that he can't accept the reality of his country. . . İf I was a Pakistani I will proudly will say Yes we bought it and made huge lot out of it and what is wrong. ? He will know what a shame it brought him even though he don't express.

This is India's own Stealth fighters drone. Wait till it fires missiles 1-5 km ranged. It will sneak in and will destroy **** terrorists launchpad

He f
Gonna probably ban me for exposing him. We'll who cares. I fucking have multiple profiles. Indian for ever till we doe

I am Indian , It may not 100% replace Israili drones but it will sure help us in maintaining numbers , we can but best avionics and it will good for us .. It will be really helpful there ..... no need to artillary fires just 2 hell fires and job done ....I was asking about the endurance of their UAV , to compare it with UAV's we have in indian inventory

If Pakistanis think Rustom one is copy of their crappie Chinese products you should know this design already made outta experimental western jet. And India started the copy much before Chinese. But as usual Chinese came up with one product which obviously sold to Pakistan. Lol. Kethna accidents in JF-17 and Ur drones. ? Shame that @That Guy claiming it as their own product. Shame that he can't accept the reality of his country. . . İf I was a Pakistani I will proudly will say Yes we bought it and made huge lot out of it and what is wrong. ? He will know what a shame it brought him even though he don't express.

This is India's own Stealth fighters drone. Wait till it fires missiles 1-5 km ranged. It will sneak in and will destroy **** terrorists launchpad

He f
Gonna probably ban me for exposing him. We'll who cares. I fucking have multiple profiles. Indian for ever till we doe[/QUOTE]

He f
Gonna probably ban me for exposing him. We'll who cares. I fucking have multiple profiles. Indian for ever till we doe
Exposing me? You've exposed nothing, except for your own ignorance. I didn't say that it was a purely Pakistani venture, I said it was mainly Pakistani. Obviously Pakistan got a lot of help from China, which is why we've seen Pakistani sensors and a European engine in the Burraq/Shahpur, instead of Chinese engines and sensors. Even the Burq missile is basically a Pakistani engineered version of the Chinese Blue arrow missile, which Pakistan got a ToT for, and changed a number of things for its own requirements (which is why it took over half a decade to induct, even though there were reports of both the Burraq UCAV and Burq missile, as far back as 2005-6).

Stop being a professional victim.

Remember this???

This design was conceptualised in 1989 much earlier than others. And it is not ToT from anything else.

Stop it, all of you. There is no point in dick measuring each other.

This is a major Indian achievement, @Zain Malik, let them have their moment. @Muhammad Omar you as well.

@Kinetic @ranadd As for the Buraq being a copy, it is not. The design is quite popular, which is why we see a lot of drones look like this, including India. The Buraq/Shahpur's internals are mainly Pakistani, while the engine is the Austrian made, Rotax 912. The shell may be the only thing that Pakistan got from China, but the truth is that the shell design doesn't even have a Chinese origin; As I recall, the air frame has an American origin, from an miniature plane design.

You are mistaking what I mean is burraq is not copy, its same license production like MBT-2000. China get paid for everyone of them.

You are mistaking what I mean is burraq is not copy, its same license production like MBT-2000. China get paid for everyone of them.
It isn't even a licensed production; A licensed production would indicate that it is mainly Chinese technology within the Burraq, which we know is not true. The Chinese helped Pakistan, yes, but it doesn't incorporate a large amount of Chinese technology, just Chinese expertise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom