What's new

DRDO lab engineer held for sharing information on India’s missile programme with ‘Pakistani spy’

indian women are the most hideously ugly and physically repulsive creatures on planet earth. The same level as female chimpanzees........... :bad: :bad: :bad:
all humans are beautiful in their own way , this is nt to say they shouldnt try to optimize their physiques and stay fat.
Majority of people are in average range everywhere with some good looking and some ugly.

all humans are beautiful in their own way , this is nt to say they shouldnt try to optimize their physiques and stay fat.
Majority of people are in average range everywhere with some good looking and some ugly.

This is very true, for myself I don't find white females attractive even though I will say that a women is beautiful, they're just not my type. Heck they even get offended if you don't look at them when they walk past you in the street, but that's validation for you.
I find Pakistani, Bengali, Indian, Sri-Lankan, Nepalese, south-east Asian, East Asian , latin, Middle Eastern, Iranian, Turkish women attractive.

Afghan females are very attractive too.

I wonder if the Americans and Russians are a "lesser stock" too with Russians having some of the most beautiful women in the world.

Well neither the americans nor the russians have the problem of mixing history with religion and then basing politics on those ill founded ideas.
Caste system has done more damage to india than any thing else, and you will see soon
how it goes even deeper.

you can catfish most of our general command with that pic alone.

pehlay aati thi haal dil pay hansi.
ab kisi baat per nahi aati.

Oh yeah I haven't learned English as much as the highly educated Pakistanis, sorry about that. This level of education is frequently seen among Pakistanis. Good for you.

I haven't, at least not as a regularity. Others I mentioned are frequently idolized. But that was not the central point.
Frequently idolized ?

Everytime a story involving a man from Indian security forces getting honey trapped by pakistani intel appears in
Indian media, pakistani members celebrate, they also make juvenile jokes about how lustful Indian men fall for few pics of bob and vagin sent by pot bellied ISI staff from Pindi, it's as if to negate the sordid and complex tactis that entails in every successful case of 'honey trap. That these are actual pakistan women who are interacting as well as luring these India men with sexual advances. And that they develop a sort of relatiownship over long term period that goes beyond merely few pics of bob and vagin and not exactly sitting across the other side of the border in form a moustahced ISI hack.

A real story of an DRDL lab engineer who was honey-trapped by ISI after he got a friend request on Facebook from one Natasha Rao from Bengaluru(of course fictitious) to his Facebook account and remained in touch with her for next two years.

According to the police, after working with a private company for two years on a DRDL project, Reddy approached DRDL and joined as a contractual employee in the ANSP project in 2020. He had mentioned on his Facebook profile that he was working for DRDL. The accused had been in regular touch with Natasha Rao, aka Simran Chopra aka Omisha Addii, for nearly two years over which he shared crucial information after falling for a honeytrap. He had reportedly shared photos and documents regarding missile development programmes at RCI over his Facebook communication with the suspected ISI handler, the police added.

“In March 2020, the accused Mallikarjuna Reddy got a friend request on Facebook from one Natasha Rao to his Facebook account user name XXXX and mail ID xxxxx@gmail.com. He accepted her request and she introduced herself as an employee of the UK Defence Journal and engaged in publishing works. She revealed that earlier she used to stay in Bengaluru, India. Her father worked in the Indian Air Force and later shifted to the UK. She inquired about his profession, location of work & Company. During his conversation with Natasha Rao, the accused shared confidential information. Further, the accused has also shared his bank account number to Natasha Rao and he was in contact with her till December 2021,” the statement informed.

Thank you for sharing Indians' Achilles heel. We Chinese can learn from Pakistan - bobs and Vegana.

And that they develop a sort of relatiownship over long term period that goes beyond merely few pics of bob and vagin and not exactly sitting across the other side of the border in form a moustahced ISI hack.
What is OP suggesting actually happens here? Are we sending Pakistani women across the border to have sex with some guy sitting in a slum in Bangalore? Let's ignore the logistics required for such an endeavor and ask ourselves, would these h1nd00tvavadi slugs even be able to use their 1 inchers?

This is very true, for myself I don't find white females attractive even though I will say that a women is beautiful, they're just not my type. Heck they even get offended if you don't look at them when they walk past you in the street, but that's validation for you.
I find Pakistani, Bengali, Indian, Sri-Lankan, Nepalese, south-east Asian, East Asian , latin, Middle Eastern, Iranian, Turkish women attractive.

So you pretty much find all of Asia attractive bro lol

Back
Top Bottom