What's new

DRDO Develops Denied Technologies, Now Releases Products For Export: Documentary

Congrats DRDO.

Some of the cutting edge technologies developed are...

GaN AESA
New generation Sonars
ATAGS
Varunastra torpedo
PDV missile

DRDO silently established many huge test facilities in last three years and many more are coming up. Example open range RCS test, open range EW test, rail rocket test, sea keeping and manoeuvring basin etc.

Note to PM Modi: Impose a constitutional ban on outright purchase of foreign products so as to promote indigenous R&D.

Modi will slowly do that for sure. Arm agents earned too much money under congress.

Well you got no other option there mate but to love, you obviously cannot afford to hate while having indigenous and Chinese weapons on your side ;)

But atleast our weapons are on the field and not fancy showoff toys like LCA, Arjun and many more on your feathers. Be happy with your indigenous import weapons:enjoy:

Our requirements are more than our abilities.
Not a practical solution

It is often blown out of proportion. Simply because senior military officials are 'paid' by defence companies to reject indigenous production. It is a practise that results in crores of loss for the nation.

I said ban outright purchase; the possibility of having them done here is open. Which means tech absorption by DPSUs will be expedited without any excuse of sarkari bureaucracy.

With the kind of orders we are putting, I don't think foreign firms actually mind that kind of a clause. But outright purchase has to be banned; for our nation's long term benefits.

Texas fighter? My friend you need yo take rest. Unnecessary trolling is affecting your brain!

Totally agree.

You Tejas is indigenous...

Yes

Where is the engine from

USA

Who helped with airframe design

Nobody. It was designed and tested in India.

Where are the avionics from

India

Where are the weapons from.

Weapons dont make an integral part of the aircraft but to Answer your question, Sudarshan and Astra can be configured.

NOT INDIA.....SO WHAT BIT IS INDIAN.

Every bit that is beyond your sane comprehension is Indian

It is often blown out of proportion. Simply because senior military officials are 'paid' by defence companies to reject indigenous production. It is a practise that results in crores of loss for the nation.

I said ban outright purchase; the possibility of having them done here is open. Which means tech absorption by DPSUs will be expedited without any excuse of sarkari bureaucracy.

With the kind of orders we are putting, I don't think foreign firms actually mind that kind of a clause. But outright purchase has to be banned; for our nation's long term benefits.
I differ with you in this. Life of people at border depends on this.
We just can't shove our weapons in armed forces throat just as China did, even if it helps in long term

I differ with you in this. Life of people at border depends on this.
We just can't shove our weapons in armed forces throat just as China did, even if it helps in long term

You really think everything we import is A1 in quality? Many have been proven to be of not-the-desired-level of quality.

My friend, you are too naive. Many things are junked and those who attempt at whistle-blowing, are silenced.

China and USA improve after field testing equipment.

Even US started it that way. And today they are self reliant while we continue to be import masters due to corruption.

You really think everything we import is A1 in quality? Many have been proven to be of not-the-desired-level of quality.

My friend, you are too naive. Many things are junked and those who attempt at whistle-blowing, are silenced.

China and USA improve after field testing equipment.

Even US started it that way. And today they are self reliant while we continue to be import masters due to corruption.
Some points of yours are correct.
Problem with our system is bureaucracy. It's delays things indefinitely.
Can't blame forces for it

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom