What's new

DRDO Develops Denied Technologies, Now Releases Products For Export: Documentary

FB_IMG_1490668562957.jpg
FB_IMG_1490668550684.jpg

Yes

USA

Nobody. It was designed and tested in India.

India

Weapons dont make an integral part of the aircraft but to Answer your question, Sudarshan and Astra can be configured.

Every bit that is beyond your sane comprehension is Indian

No need for that much typing just this diagram is enough said
images

The only difference is that it comes out in India and it doesn't on your end. The day you make Auditor general of Pakistan at least 1% as strong as CAG of India, you will get to know all the scams that are happening around you. If you want to play the source game, I am all in, lets start with the failed nations index.

If you wish then lets start but then we start from 1947, not few our lost years. Are you ready?

Come on!! The aircraft in Picture is Grippen not LCA. Ready for what? War? Between me and you ? :lol:
You don't need to reply for ever retard comments in PDF, Atleat for Pakistan member's comments.

I know it hurts your Indian ego and i lost the LCA diagram due to virus on my computer and think that it is LCA and post it before check but here is the link below of our 30% Indian only LCA and it is also your source (which sooner i will here from Indian that it is unreliable:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: )
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...on/the-foreign-connect/slideshow/49403994.cms

Yes under UP Cm drdo is developing a drone that identifies all without teeka and apply on forehead. Version 2.0 will identify Muslims and forcibly put on them also.
Addendum: a bug was found after Ganga was declared having human rights. 7 test drones drowned after trying to apply teeka in different part of Ganga.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom