What's new

DRDO developing E-bomb to paralyze Pakistani tactical weapons

India is developing E-Bomb? First learn to develope electricity for hundreds of millions of dirt poor Indians, then dream about E-Bombs.
Lmao Your country mate has claimed here that they made it long time ago yet 40 million Pakistanis defecate in open grass field..FYI India ranks 3rd in electricity production while you poor guys are busy buying it from outsiders..:woot:

Faraday cage is the word here

You're just going to slap a Faraday cage onto a NASR tel and drive it around the battlefield:what:?

Pakistan_Army_Hatf_IX_Nasr_TEL_1.jpg

For a Faraday cage to work it needs to be thick, its holes smaller then the wavelength its trying to block, and most importantly, grounded. None of those are really too doable on a moving platform like the NASR tel, a tactical nuclear platform.

Also, how are we going to fire a NASR rocket with a giant metal cage blocking its path:woot:.

I work for a Norwegian defense contractor and come into frequent contact with electronic forensics equipment, it's hardly practical to use one on the battlefield, hence why they aren't. Shielding or hardened electronics work better, as does greater adherence to EMSEC protocols - talk to @SvenSvensonov / @Sven about those.

A Faraday cage can't stop everything anyway, only up to the electromagnetic attunement for which is was designed to block. Without knowing the specific wavelength (and attenuation as it weakens) of an Indian electromagnetic device, you're just wasting resources hoping you get it right.

And the closer an EMP is detonated to its target, the less EM radiation that gets blocked anyway. It's an impractical solution at best and wasteful at worse.

Last edited:
Lmao Your country mate has claimed here that they made it long time ago yet 40 million Pakistanis defecate in open grass field..FYI India ranks 3rd in electricity production while you poor guys are busy buying it from outsiders..:woot:

Indiot, have you seen your population size. Ofcourse you all are producing much higher electricity than us (Indiot logic) but the average Pakistani has a much better life than Indians.

You're just going to slap a Faraday cage onto a NASR tel and drive it around the battlefield:what:

Pakistan_Army_Hatf_IX_Nasr_TEL_1.jpg

For a Faraday cage to work it needs to be thick, its holes smaller then the wavelength its trying to block, and most importantly, grounded.

Also, how are we going to fire a NASR rocket with a giant metal cage blocking its path:woot:.

I work for a Norwegian defense contractor and come into frequent contact with electronic forensics equipment, it's hardly practical to use one on the battlefield, hence why they aren't. Shielding or hardened electronics work better, as does greater adherence to EMSEC protocols - talk to @SvenSvensonov / @Sven about those.

A Faraday cage can't stop everything anyway, only to electromagnetic attunement for which is was designed to block. Without knowing the specific wavelength (and attenuation as it weakens) of an Indian electromagnetic device, you're just wasting resources hoping you get it right.

And the closer an EMP is detonated to its target, the less EM radiation that gets blocked anyway. It's an impractical solution at best and wasteful at worse.

Another Indiot with false flags. Only the electrical components are hardened, tell me why I need a cage around the tires?

Indiot, have you seen your population size. Ofcourse you all are producing much higher electricity than us (Indiot logic) but the average Pakistani has a much better life than Indians.

Another Indiot with false flags. Only the electrical components are hardened, tell me why I need a cage around the tires?
Dumb head..Do you know Japan's population?:eek:Always hops in with garbage posts..Electricity is not only used for households..

Back
Top Bottom