What's new

Dr. Zakir Naik wins King Faisal award

Which is why the British Muslims warned the british government not to let this terrorist supporter in to Britain. We don't want terrorist sympathisers in British Muslim Community.
He has a very poor choice of words, but he did not say what it's being shown as.
As far as a terrorist is concerned, I tell the Muslims that every Muslim should be a terrorist…What is the meaning of the word terrorist? Terrorist by definition means a person who terrorizes. When a robber sees a policeman he’s terrified. So for a robber a policeman is a terrorist. So in this context, every Muslims should be a terrorist to a robber…Every Muslim should be a terrorist to each and every anti social element. I’m aware that terrorist more commonly is used for a person who terrorises an innocent person. In this context, no Muslims should ever terrorise a single human being. The Muslim should selectively terrorise the anti-social element. - Zakir Naik
Islam and Terrorism - The Pen Wrote

He should stick to comparative religion, Sharia and Fiqh is not his strong point at all. But I wouldn't go so far as to say he's a terrorist sympathizer.

I know their r muslims like maajid nawaz with gov sponsored British "islam" and mainstream muslims in UK.Why should i be dissapointed over the acts of certain pathetic bigots masquerading as muslims.

You don't know the meaning of the word bigot do you? Zakir Naik fits that description perfectly.

How can somebody quote "I support Osama Bin Laden terrorising America the terrorist" out of context? It's not something which can be interpreted in a wide variety of ways is it? It's pretty clear what he meant and now he's trying to wriggle out of it.
His theory was that he isn't sure Osama Bin Laden did 9/11, so (by his logic) IF OBL is actually only terrorizing American forces who invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, he'd support him. Not a bright thing to say, but at least he clarified it later on. Still, it's too late, the damage is done.

He has a very poor choice of words, but he did not say what it's being shown as.

Islam and Terrorism - The Pen Wrote

He should stick to comparative religion, Sharia and Fiqh is not his strong point at all. But I wouldn't go so far as to say he's a terrorist sympathizer.

Tell me, have I misunderstood or does he sound like a typical Taliban supporter in Pakistan who excuses their violence by saying they didn't do these terrorist attacks but other people are attributing it to them. He's either very naïve or definitely very cautious of how he voices his opinions on Bin laden and the Taliban.

Is Majid Nawaz a kafir according to you?
Kafir is a very misused term. Only Allah can judge who is Kafir and who is not. We can only judge who is Muslim and who is not Muslim (non Muslim and Kafir are two different things), and as long as Majid Nawaz calls himself a Muslim, he is a Muslim. He could be a misguided Muslim, a wrong Muslim, a sinning Muslim but still a Muslim.
Kafir - Exploring Islam

off topic but is it just me or does Zakir Naik's complexion looks a lot lighter in the video I posted compared to other videos. Does he sometimes apply make up when he's coming on T.V? Lol.

Tell me, have I misunderstood or does he sound like a typical Taliban supporter in Pakistan who excuses their violence by saying they didn't do these terrorist attacks but other people are attributing it to them. He's either very naïve or definitely very cautious of how he voices his opinions on Bin laden and the Taliban.
Apparently he's changed his stance now, but yes, in that video (was back in 2006), he sounded pretty much like those dumb molvis. He has a poor choice of words and is naive, believing all those conspiracy theories.

Though he isn't supporting the terrorists since he's going against their narrative, which is that the murder of innocents is justified (for whatever reason they come up with) - he deconstructed that idea from an Islamic perspective.

Apparently he's changed his stance now, but yes, in that video (was back in 2006), he sounded pretty much like those dumb molvis. He has a poor choice of words and is naive, believing all those conspiracy theories.

Though he isn't supporting the terrorists since he's going against their narrative, which is that the murder of innocents is justified (for whatever reason they come up with) - he deconstructed that idea from an Islamic perspective.

I haven't really watched any of his new videos so cant comment on whether he has actually changed his views. If he has, then good for him but if he hasn't then he's no different from terrorists who commit atrocities in the name of Islam and malign the beautiful teachings of the prophet Muhammad (saw).

Misused is an understatement. Muslims have thrown around this word too much and for too long.

Not according to Mullahs who control large amount of crowd.
Deen-e-Mulla Fi Sabeelillah Fasaad
off topic but is it just me or does Zakir Naik's complexion looks a lot lighter in the video I posted compared to other videos. Does he sometimes apply make up when he's coming on T.V? Lol.
Or maybe the lighting just sucks?

I haven't really watched any of his new videos so cant comment on whether he has actually changed his views. If he has, then good for him but if he hasn't then he's no different from terrorists who commit atrocities in the name of Islam and malign the beautiful teachings of the prophet Muhammad (saw).
Judge for yourself - he's still going with the conspiracy theory, but he has clearly stated he condemns the act of 9/11 and has destroyed the terrorist narrative that it was justified.

Deen-e-Mulla Fi Sabeelillah Fasaad

Or maybe the lighting just sucks?

Judge for yourself - he's still going with the conspiracy theory, but he has clearly stated he condemns the act of 9/11 and has destroyed the terrorist narrative that it was justified.

This is a sad day for Muslim Ummah that we cannot even afford suitable lightings. :(

EDIT: Even in that video he continues to speak about conspiracy theories. Why can't he just condemn openly? Bin laden also claimed the bombings in Kenya, called for war against shias etc but this guy still says he doesn't know enough to condemn him? What does he want, a written and signed statement and a personal message from Bin Laden?

Back
Top Bottom