What's new

Dr Tahir ul Qadri's Fatwa Against Terrorists! Watch Complete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah - youtube, isn't it amazing! the source of truth for our youth. I sometimes wonder where you would be without your precious youtube.

I bet the video was entitled:

"deviant Sufi berlwi tahir ul qadri dancing exposed"

"Tahir ul Qadri exposed - sufi devient"

On an account called:

"trueislam101"

"realislam"

"sufi-exposed"

Honestly, it makes me sick to the stomach!

Let me tell you something about the internet Kiddo - have you ever heard of self-confirmation, or confirmation bias?

well, it pretty much sums the internet up. On the internet you will find proof for anything you want to believe in - Aliens, loch Ness monster, big foot, giant snowman etc

trust me - you will find the "proof".

I can show you dozens of videos that show Islam to be a false religion, Videos that prove Christianity to be the true religion, Videos that prove Israel does everything it can to promote peace and justice et cetera.

you will basically find confirmation of anything you want to believe in; and misguidance is easier found than the truth - on the internet that is.

If you want real knowledge - you will have to go to it. It won't come to you. Just like if you are thirsty, you will have to go to water, and the water will not come to you....

Hassan Bhai,
"Kiddo" You are very funny:rofl::rofl:

I am not making up anything..I may have seen few videos, not sure. I remember seeing some guy making sajda to him in one video.
Did you see that video? There is also a video of him going to Xmas party or cutting Xmas cake. Please do check out that video, it is quit funny. Interfaith doesn't mean that Islamic Scholars have to go to Xmas party.

I can also make that same case for "ExposingNifaq" who posted the video "Was Ashraf Ali Thanvi Deobandi Really A Pervert? (Sisters & Kids r not allowed to view)", about Moulana Ashrfaf Ali Thanvi (R.A). Moulana Thanvi was one of the best Islamic Scholar of South Asia.

Best Regards,
J.

Last edited:
And since when is an X-mas party haram? He probably didnt have the intention of breaking any rules and just went as a friend.

christmas is celebrating the birth of Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him).
if there is nothin wrong with celebrating birthday of Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) then why is celebratin christmas such a big problem.

Tahir-ul-Qadri is already a controversial figure. I bet no one would take his fatwa seriously.

Yes, I saw that too. The thing is we need fatwa from those who matter most. There aren't enough people who follow Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri.And those who don't follow him will do precisely the opposite of what he said.

as far as how many ppl listen to himl, watch this

and can u plz show me the video in which someone is apparently givin a sajda to him....

Last edited by a moderator:
0d724233aea90b42a56a50d92d7b0758.jpg

I am not making up anything..I may have seen few videos, not sure. I remember seeing some guy making sajda to him in one video.
Did you see that video?

So if some bows there head in respect ,its giving sujada?....please do post the video so can check.

There is also a video of him going to Xmas party or cutting Xmas cake. Please do check out that video, it is quit funny. Interfaith doesn't mean that Islamic Scholars have to go to Xmas party.[/B]

So what does interfaith mean then?

I can also make that same case for "ExposingNifaq" who posted the video "Was Ashraf Ali Thanvi Deobandi Really A Pervert? (Sisters & Kids r not allowed to view)", about Moulana Ashrfaf Ali Thanvi (R.A). Moulana Thanvi was one of the best Islamic Scholar of South Asia.

Now i understand your hatred......Deobandi...Thanvi...Wahabbi....i expect nothing less.

Have you forgot about the first time you guys spread BS about him,the one where he had bought a bingo hall and a pub and but conviently failed to mention that he had turned then into schools.

christmas is celebrating the birth of Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him).
if there is nothin wrong with celebrating birthday of Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) then why is celebratin christmas such a big problem.

I bet you jupiter does not celebrate the birthday of the Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him).....its bidah brother...its bidah brother:hitwall::hitwall:.

as far as how many ppl listen to himl, watch this

3L_ys04S7H8[/media] - Milad 2009 - SHAN E MUSTAFA SAWW AUR KHALQ E AZEEM 1/17

and can u plz show me the video in which someone is apparently givin a sajda to him....

Some Muslims, because of lack of understand of Islam, think along the same line as Christians. Christians say "Jesus died for our sins" so we will go to heaven. Muslim think we can do what ever we want, we can steal, we can hurt others (physically, emotionally), we can have the worst attitude in world, we can be the worst Business, worst father, son, uncle, teacher, politician, Scholar, President, Prime Minister, and all of it is OK because we celebrate the "Eid Milad-un-Nabi"

Muslims have not fulfill their obligation toward Allah by doing Milad. Why do something if it's not going to bring any change in a person?
People come in the gathering of Milad who don't even know how to make ghusal, and wadu properly. The have not understanding of Islam.
What are these Mullahs are doing to education people about Islam? I am talking about basic things. Do they do halqa of Taleem, Tajweed, teaching them how to pray salat (Namaz), rules of Salat? Rasulullah fast on the Monday and Thursday? How many people fast Monday and thursday?
It is easy to celebrate Xmax and "Eid Milad-un-Nabi" but it is hard to follow the real Islam. Some of the sufi group are openly committing shirk and bidah, I am affraid if Islamic nation/organization didn't find a way to correct people and stop then from innovation in Islam, they will go away from real Islam.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not seen Any FATWA by Darul Uloom-e- Banoria Deoband ..

So if some bows there head in respect ,its giving sujada?....please do post the video so can check.

Now i understand your hatred......Deobandi...Thanvi...Wahabbi....i expect nothing less.

Have you forgot about the first time you guys spread BS about him,the one where he had bought a bingo hall and a pub and but conviently failed to mention that he had turned then into schools.

I think we have drifted away from the main topic. I was trying to make a point that people are not going to take him serously. Real muslims organization, madaris, have to come out and make statement about Terrorist activities in Pakistan.

Let me make one point clear here, the only reason this Sufi/Barelvism spread in sub-continent because of illiteracy about Islam, lack of understand of Real Islam.
Barelvi are against anyone doesn't follow Barelvism, and pray like Hanafi.... No one is allowed saying ameen loudly and other stuff in Shafi madhab.

Fortunately things are changing now because of alot of effort by Dr Israr, Zakir Naik and Media/TV and internet, people are learning about Islam and going way from Barelvism and becoming real Muslim not just "Eid-milad-un-nabi" Muslim.

I am sure if you search for it, you will find it.

I guess you have better understanding of Interfaith then me.

I dont' give *** about Laado vs Deobandi crap. All I want is people to be educated about real ISLAM.
I have seen the Barelvi hatred toward other Muslims in India. Anyone who doesn't pray behind Imam in Mecca and Medina shouldn't even called Muslim.[/B]

I am not sure what you are talking about
:no::no:

Some Muslims, because of lack of understand of Islam, think along the same line as Christians. Christians say "Jesus died for our sins" so we will go to heaven. Muslim think we can do what ever we want, we can steal, we can hurt others (physically, emotionally), we can have the worst attitude in world, we can be the worst Business, worst father, son, uncle, teacher, politician, Scholar, President, Prime Minister, and all of it is OK because we celebrate the "Eid Milad-un-Nabi"

well i have never heard any muslim sayin this and especially Tahir ul qadri. and even if some do, it doesnt stop me from celebrating brithday of Prophet Jesus.

Muslims have not fulfill their obligation toward Allah by doing Milad. Why do something if it's not going to bring any change in a person?

what makes u think, these speeches dont bring any change to ppl. they do effect me. i have learned more islam through these speeches than from keepin fast during ramzan.

People come in the gathering of Milad who don't even know how to make ghusal, and wadu properly. The have not understanding of Islam.

and wat makes u say that. how can u say for sure that ppl who come dont know how to make ghusal?

What are these Mullahs are doing to education people about Islam? I am talking about basic things. Do they do halqa of Taleem, Tajweed, teaching them how to pray salat (Namaz), rules of Salat? Rasulullah fast on the Monday and Thursday? How many people fast Monday and thursday?

islam is not just about fastin, prayin and stayin up at nights. u r remindin me of those who concentrate more on keepin their trousers above their ankles but not on how should one behave in the society. mullahs are those who sit in the mosque and never come out except only when they have to go create chaos. all these sufis are who spread islam in the subcontinent and not any mullahs.

It is easy to celebrate Xmax and "Eid Milad-un-Nabi" but it is hard to follow the real Islam. Some of the sufi group are openly committing shirk and bidah, I am affraid if Islamic nation/organization didn't find a way to correct people and stop then from innovation in Islam, they will go away from real Islam.

instead of just tellin me wat u think y dont u quote any hadith or ayat of Quran which proves these sufis to be committin shirk and bidah?

How is he a "controversial figure"?

As you may know, there are sects in Pakistan i.e. Deo Bandi, Barelwi etc. All those sects have problem with the methods of Tahir-ul-Qadri. People have been seen bowing down in front of him. etc etc

Huh do you know what you are talking about??If you dont know about other religions better not talk about it..Jesus Christ died for our sins its true but it doesn't mean that we can go and do all kind of sins .."Now Christians are looking forward for the second coming of the Jesus and its called judgment day and every sin has to judged in front of him so we have to be prepared" this is the main point we learned again and again in Sunday school and all the speeches made by our priests..If you ever have a chance to go to church listen to the conclusion of the prayer in it the priest will say the words of Jesus Christ that be prepared and ready for the arrival of me (sorry it may not be the exact English ,I translate the Malayalam to English)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom