What's new

Dr shahid masood claims a politician offered nuclear weapons to america in exhchange for power.

most probably najam sethi!

Najjam Sethi cannot access blue prints of abandoned missiles Pakistan had in 1990s. He can access and then strategist assets of Pakistan is beyond his life.

impossible. a zardari is only possible when all the ingredients you mentioned are added over time and satan himself takes a sh!t on the ingredients. only then is a zardari possible!
Lol satan might excuse himself, he might be afraid of zardari...

Allah has declared huge reward for a "just leader", as a just leader will be among first who Allah will give shelter under shades of his Rehmat on the day of Judgement. Allah never asked for a "street smart", "financially literate", "vision oriented" leader - but a "Just Leader" only.

I find IK is short of an ideal posture for a leader. He doesn't have excellent communication powers like Obama or vision like Junnah or Mao Zedong, but he is honest and is just, a committed person with 100% dedication towards People and Pakistan. There is not a single leader in Pakistan who would reach 30-40% of his dedication towards the Nation - so he is your best bet. Go for it.
Exactly, dedication is all we yearn for, we already have all the smarts we need in the shape of isi, conviction n honesty is what the powercircles need..

Bring it out mate, you talk of Imran Khan? He had his approach towards dealing with them and solve crisis by dialogue. Military actions and Dialogue are two obvious ways to deal with terrorism and he went for dialogue - openly. Ne never supported militancy nor induced them to cause it.

Case with Mian Nawaz Sharif is different;
  • Mian Nawaz Sharif induces India to kill Pakistani soldiers at border - has happened 6,7 times and every time only when Mian Nawaz Sharif was under danger.
  • Mian Nawaz Sharif crafted fake stories against Military, its case is open and Maryam Nawaz Sharif is first lady on the list who is deemed responsible. There is a call record of 6 viber calls between her and Ciral Almaida just before news got leaked. Here I ask; is Maryam Nawaz Sharif a lone wolf acting against Establishment of Pakistan without permission of her father?
  • Mian Nawaz Sharif is himself criminally alleged for Model Town FIR. Killings of 18 civilians by Police, in Punjab, under Shahbaz Sharif, the borther of Mian Nawaz Sharif. Was that just an accident? Where are murderers and responsible? Just because they belong to a different political party, their murder was justified?
Look, I know there is political angling in your head but leave it out for a moment and think why is India killing Paksitani soldiers and civilians - and every time when Mian Nawaz Shafi's government receives some threat. What is the link? Wiki Leaks says Mian Nawaz Sharif said to PM Modi that he trusts his military more than his own - no one denied, no explanation came. We know Nawaz Shafi hates military, its no secret, but he is now willing to create terrorism in Pakistan so he would survive.

You can keep your eyes close because you vote for him, but my question is for how long. Would there be something ever which will wake you up and look at reality and question. And the day you would question, you'll be liberated.
Totally agreed mate!!!

This is not really surprising because Pakistani politicians can do anything to get into power.
Some anchors also claim that Zardari promised to weaken the ISI.
It was bhutto who made isi powerful

Beghairat is too subtle, a million beghairats are cooked for a hundred years in a giant cauldron, than a hundred thousand haramkhors are added as spices and in the end garnished with a thousand besharams and the result my freind is a zardari...

If u do not like sharif or zardari then vote for imran khan...He is a good person

The pakistani politician was zardari
and the american was us senator john mccain .

Ganja, Gadari & diesel are those bastards who can shameless say this crap.

Dr shahid masood claimed in his program on 15th feb 2017 that a well known politician has offered to give up pakistan's strategic assets to the americans if he is planted in power in the future, he made this offer to an american diplomat with pentagon connections, although the authenticity of such a claim is dubious yet even if it is true one can safetly deduce who this person might be, not that our nukes can ever be in threat of bieng handed over as none in the civilian setup can actually hand over pakistan's nuclear assets and the americans know this and will never take such jokers seriously, but one ponders that to what extent these vermins will stoop to in thier pursuit of power and wealth..
I wonder why Shahid Masood been kicked out so many channels. He is smoking some good stuff...Actually Zaradari made Shahid Masoom chairman PTV, after few months he been kicked from PTV, since then he is after Zardari.
Chirya_fuzgl_Pak101(dot)com.jpg

funny-message-of-pakistani-funny-donkey-11.jpg

NS, Zadari, Diesel, Achakzai, Asfandyarwali, they are all capable of offering such gestures to americans. They are all traitors and should be hanged for selling the state out for their personal gains.

Dr. sahib, surly have "Malia Kholia", One might notice, he is not inconsistent in his talk now a days.

Bhutto was a leader, Zardari and Nawaz are criminals.
Absolutely true,no one can match bhutto, he was brilliant leader of Pakistan, Pak steel mill, extention of POF, nuclear bomb, texla heavy industry, Aeen, idia for Arabs to use oil as there weapon, gathering islamic world under one flag, matter of 90k captured troops, and many many more,I always admire he did this all just in 4 years, bhutto is the name of passion for me, after him ppp is nothing but they still not corrupt as much as this Nora Co. Is

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom