What's new

Dr shahid masood claims a politician offered nuclear weapons to america in exhchange for power.

If this is true, he should provide the name of that politician so that someone can sue him for conspiring against state security or better people can shove some nukes up his arse themselves.

Dr shahid masood claimed in his program on 15th feb 2017 that a well known politician has offered to give up pakistan's strategic assets to the americans if he is planted in power in the future, he made this offer to an american diplomat with pentagon connections, although the authenticity of such a claim is dubious yet even if it is true one can safetly deduce who this person might be, not that our nukes can ever be in threat of bieng handed over as none in the civilian setup can actually hand over pakistan's nuclear assets and the americans know this and will never take such jokers seriously, but one ponders that to what extent these vermins will stoop to in thier pursuit of power and wealth..

Within three days, when Nawaz is expecting decision against him, country has seen 5 terrorist incidents in which targeted Army, Judges and Media. I wish ISI would reveal it to public but I am sure they have details of direct involvement of Mian Nawaz Sharif in creating this wave of terrorism. Previously when nothing was working for Nawaz Sharif, Army School Carnage gave him second life - and if there is another wave of terrorism, sighting sensitive situation, Judiciary would not remove this scum immediately.

I also think in Dawn gate, Maryam Nawaz Sharif didn't act on her own. She is daughter of Prime Minister of Pakistan and she wouldn't have acted unless she has permission from her father to do all that. So even in that case, Mian Nawaz Sharif is directly responsible.

yesterdays attack in Lahore...was perhaps to divert attention from the Panama scandal.

and the one today in Peshawar was to bring attention to panama gate? don't push it ....

I agree with you on NS being capable of many things...
but I also have a reservation on PTI , that they are not capable of any thing.....
so/..

If this is true, he should provide the name of that politician so that someone can sue him for conspiring against state security or better people can shove some nukes up his arse themselves.
Than that politician would sue masood back for providing evidence and masood wont be able to due to confidentiality promised to the american diplomat and even if he does the american will deny ever saying such a thing and than masood will be in real trouble for fabricating lies so no way in hell masood ever gonna take a name that is if this story isnt cooked up by him while having his evening conference on conspiracy :sarcastic:theories

I wish ISI would reveal it to public but I am sure they have details of direct involvement of Mian Nawaz Sharif in creating this wave of terrorism

isi may have details on other leaders as well who may have directly or indirectly dealt with Taliban.... one of that name is respected and may not be liked if made public

and the one today in Peshawar was to bring attention to panama gate? don't push it ....

I agree with you on NS being capable of many things...
but I also have a reservation on PTI , that they are not capable of any thing.....
so/..
The one im Peshawar was on a judge Right?...a clear message to the judiciary :enjoy:
So the Lahore attack to divert the attention of the media and Peshawar attack to scare the judges..as simple as that.

Last edited:
The one im Peshawar was on a judge Right?...a clear message to the judiciary :enjoy:
So Lahore to attack to divert attention and Peshawar attack to scare the judges..as simple as that.

you are giving them too much credit... I think people planning this from across the border need a bit of credit too... and I don't mean india

Within three days, when Nawaz is expecting decision against him, country has seen 5 terrorist incidents in which targeted Army, Judges and Media. I wish ISI would reveal it to public but I am sure they have details of direct involvement of Mian Nawaz Sharif in creating this wave of terrorism. Previously when nothing was working for Nawaz Sharif, Army School Carnage gave him second life - and if there is another wave of terrorism, sighting sensitive situation, Judiciary would not remove this scum immediately.

I also think in Dawn gate, Maryam Nawaz Sharif didn't act on her own. She is daughter of Prime Minister of Pakistan and she wouldn't have acted unless she has permission from her father to do all that. So even in that case, Mian Nawaz Sharif is directly responsible.
Actually there are others ways of getting nawaz outta the way, revealing to the public of an active pms role in terrorism in pakistan will make pakistan an international joke overnight with huge calls for securing our nukes, NS would immediately call it a conspiracy of the establishmwnt against democracy and rhe entire world including UN will pressurize the army and isi to shutup and take it, isi plays it smart, noora will get crushed in panama.

isi may have details on other leaders as well who may have directly or indirectly dealt with Taliban.... one of that name is respected and may not be liked if made public
Correction TTP not Taliban, there is a huge difference if u knw what i mean..

Bring it out mate, you talk of Imran Khan? He had his approach towards dealing with them and solve crisis by dialogue. Military actions and Dialogue are two obvious ways to deal with terrorism and he went for dialogue - openly. Ne never supported militancy nor induced them to cause it.

Case with Mian Nawaz Sharif is different;
  • Mian Nawaz Sharif induces India to kill Pakistani soldiers at border - has happened 6,7 times and every time only when Mian Nawaz Sharif was under danger.
  • Mian Nawaz Sharif crafted fake stories against Military, its case is open and Maryam Nawaz Sharif is first lady on the list who is deemed responsible. There is a call record of 6 viber calls between her and Ciral Almaida just before news got leaked. Here I ask; is Maryam Nawaz Sharif a lone wolf acting against Establishment of Pakistan without permission of her father?
  • Mian Nawaz Sharif is himself criminally alleged for Model Town FIR. Killings of 18 civilians by Police, in Punjab, under Shahbaz Sharif, the borther of Mian Nawaz Sharif. Was that just an accident? Where are murderers and responsible? Just because they belong to a different political party, their murder was justified?
Look, I know there is political angling in your head but leave it out for a moment and think why is India killing Paksitani soldiers and civilians - and every time when Mian Nawaz Shafi's government receives some threat. What is the link? Wiki Leaks says Mian Nawaz Sharif said to PM Modi that he trusts his military more than his own - no one denied, no explanation came. We know Nawaz Shafi hates military, its no secret, but he is now willing to create terrorism in Pakistan so he would survive.

You can keep your eyes close because you vote for him, but my question is for how long. Would there be something ever which will wake you up and look at reality and question. And the day you would question, you'll be liberated.

Last edited:
Bring it out mate, you talk of Imran Khan? He had his approach towards dealing with them and solve crisis by dialogue. Military actions and Dialogue are two obvious ways to deal with terrorism and he went for dialogue - openly. Ne never supported militancy nor induced them to cause it.

Case with Mian Nawaz Sharif is different;
  • Mian Nawaz Sharif induces India to kill Pakistani soldiers at border - has happened 6,7 times and every time only when Mian Nawaz Sharif was under danger.
  • Mian Nawaz Sharif crafted fake stories against Military, its case is open and Maryam Nawaz Sharif is first lady on the list who is deemed responsible. There is a call record of 6 viber calls between her and Ciral Almaida just before news got leaked. Here I ask; is Maryam Nawaz Sharif a lone wolf acting against Establishment of Pakistan without permission of her father?
  • Mian Nawaz Sharif is himself criminally alleged for Model Town FIR. Killings of 18 civilians by Police, in Punjab, under Under Shahbaz Sharif, the borther of Mian Nawaz Sharif. Was that just accident? Where are murderers and responsible? Just because they belong to a different political party, their murder was justified?
Look, I know there is political angling in your head but leave it out for a moment and think why is India killing Paksitani soldiers and civilians - and every time when Mian Nawaz Shafi's government receives some threat. What is the link? Wiki Leaks says Mian Nawaz Sharif said to PM Modi that he trusts his military more than his own - no one denied, no explanation came. We know Nawaz Shafi hates military, its no secret, but he is now willing to create terrorism in Pakistan so he would survive.

You can keep your eyes close because you vote for him, but my question is for how long. Would there be something ever which will wake you up and look at reality and question. And the day you would question, you'll be liberated.
Leave it be, sometimes it think this nation doesnt deserve an upright leader, i have my reservations about IK too but no one can ever deny his honesty..

Bring it out mate, you talk of Imran Khan? He had his approach towards dealing with them and solve crisis by dialogue. Military actions and Dialogue are two obvious ways to deal with terrorism and he went for dialogue - openly

40 000 innocent Pakistanis have died from hands of these butchers...
each and every suicide attack is a war crime under international law... deliberately targeting civilians... deliberately targeting schools and hospitals. butchering children. torture beheadings, rape ..and so on ...

and he wanted to do dialogue....
he actually never agreed on military action and only supported it after it had began...
as for the military action, imran khan and kpk govt were not told about it.... all other politicians including ppp and pmln were notified in advance.....

I have severe doubts on capabilities of a person who does not know the difference of criminals and murderers and soldiers and wants to negotiate with people who are involved in heinous war crimes...

by the way level of trust between him and military is such that even if he does win elections, he will not become PM... there will be martial law.... take it from me

you are giving them too much credit... I think people planning this from across the border need a bit of credit too... and I don't mean india
Bro, the day we will learn the truth, we'll see some "honorable" faces...these terrorists and their sympathisers, abetters and financiers work in tandem.

Leave it be, sometimes it think this nation doesnt deserve a upright leader, i have my reservations about IK too but no one can ever deny his honesty..

Allah has declared huge reward for a "just leader", as a just leader will be among first who Allah will give shelter under shades of his Rehmat on the day of Judgement. Allah never asked for a "street smart", "financially literate", "vision oriented" leader - but a "Just Leader" only.

I find IK is short of an ideal posture for a leader. He doesn't have excellent communication powers like Obama or vision like Junnah or Mao Zedong, but he is honest and is just, a committed person with 100% dedication towards People and Pakistan. There is not a single leader in Pakistan who would reach 30-40% of his dedication towards the Nation - so he is your best bet. Go for it.

Beghairat is too subtle, a million beghairats are cooked for a hundred years in a giant cauldron, than a hundred thousand haramkhors are added as spices and in the end garnished with a thousand besharams and the result my freind is a zardari...
impossible. a zardari is only possible when all the ingredients you mentioned are added over time and satan himself takes a sh!t on the ingredients. only then is a zardari possible!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom