What's new

Dr. Qadeer responsible for N-proliferation: Musharraf

musharaf who is he to forgive dr qadeer ,mush knows he would have got assinated within days even from a libral point of view .

If someone here said, "JonAsad has a small dick, it is a fact, prove me wrong otherwise" isn't such a claim equally valid?

Disproving made-up assertions is a foolish standard. Do they teach you this in school, or do your teachers just let you get away with it?

If the claim about my dick being small is wrong, then i have no problem in showing the concerned person my Dick.

Talking about some one's private part, is that what they taught you in school? did your teacher even taught you how to measure someones dick?

You are in no position to call my claim a made up assertion, since you believe it is, does not make it true.

Other wise i can so easily say that the alleged AQ Khan's involvement in nuclear proliferation is a made up assertion.

I just know one thing, US and NATO could had arrested AQ Khan, if Mushrraf was not there, Musharraf sent him to house jail to save him from US jails !

bullcrap ive always had douts about you,you just confirmed it:sniper:: you not even pakistani :pakistan:

as if the public would surrender our nuclear bomb:pakistan:long live dr kadear.
hasnain 2009 you fake pakistani we gonna weed you out :sniper:

After Israel it is India to whom US have exported ready made nukes.
failed Indian tests seriously tilted the balance of regional power to Pakistan's favor.
Therefore, bailout of India was mandatory.

Handing over nukes to Iran and Korea amounts to handing them to individuals.

You deserve standing ovation for most delusion-ed person of the form.

story1y.gif

Hi,

Musharraf is not abnormal---he is just setting the records straight---he is just letting the pakistanis know the truth---showing the true face of A Q Khan---

Y I believe u when Mushi has more sins in his hands then any one else.

lol two things are clear:

1) People have no sound arguments in support of AQ Khan
2) People have no sound arguments against Musharraf

lol someone actually stated up there, Musharraf's posture is not good... Anyway AQ Khan's genius was never scientific... His genius was in his ability to smuggle nuclear technology or technology needed to build nuclear technology from here there, everywhere.

As Mastan mentioned, the US clearly knew what he was doing way back. There are documented accounts about whom he spoke with, from where he got which part and all that. But after India launched a nuclear program it was needed and its a good thing he did so and the US didn't do anything until we had finished helping them take down the Soviets then the Pressler Amendments came.

It is one thing smuggling in the bomb parts for Pakistan's use, for Pakistan's R&D. Another when you help somebody else. It wouldn't matter if you're helping a country full of nuns build the bomb, if its not Pakistan, you've committed treason.

There no such thing that if AQ Khan wouldn't have been there the bomb would never have been made. We would've found a different smuggler to do our dirty work. He didn't build the bomb, scores of other scientists did.

Iranians and Libyans both ran to the US the first chance they got, so there is no brotherhood factor here. Nuclear weapons are a dangerous thing and can't be given away to the best of friends.

India does not have an operational nuclear device till today.
All test had been proven dud.

YouTube - Indian nuclear test failure - Part 1

^^Just look at the test site.... do you think an atom bomb has been exploded here?

Now look at real nuclear explosion test.
YouTube - Pakistan nuclear test - ????????

WoW. If thats really true, then India undeservingly endured sanctions for so many decades. India should have got the nuclear deal a long time ago.
The world should now put pressure on Pakistan to renounce the 'Islamic bomb' to make a nuclear free South-asia.

I just know one thing, US and NATO could had arrested AQ Khan, if Mushrraf was not there, Musharraf sent him to house jail to save him from US jails !

Tell me one Pakistani Politician who will hand over A Q Khan to US and will survive politically ( Army included ).

Mushrraf has no Political future in AQKhan's Pakistan, he just want his master's in west to be happy with him, that why he give's these B***S*** statments.

Last edited:
lol two things are clear:

1) People have no sound arguments in support of AQ Khan
2) People have no sound arguments against Musharraf

the first argument I do support; with clear evidence that we had a successful nuke test not only but yes partially because of AQK....Wht is the further argument u need; that a person had helped us in developing this dirty bomb in lieu of his repo; endangering his life & what not
lol someone actually stated up there, Musharraf's posture is not good... Anyway AQ Khan's genius was never scientific... His genius was in his ability to smuggle nuclear technology or technology needed to build nuclear technology from here there, everywhere.
What you are suggesting that he photocopy the blueprints & out of those created something; yes you are right!! But the latter creating part is somewht difficult if you but know from a scientific point of view. You aren't an engineer I suppose that why you demean AQK. Let me tell you one thing he never smuggled the whole centrifuge setup in hardware form from other countries. He picked up idea theoretically & then engineered it in hardware form. Before the actual nuclear tests AQK along with his team carried out cold tests (Google it) to ensure that their own built hardware product will work perfectly & by the way this wasn't scientific by your argument!!:angry:

As Mastan mentioned, the US clearly knew what he was doing way back. There are documented accounts about whom he spoke with, from where he got which part and all that. But after India launched a nuclear program it was needed and its a good thing he did so and the US didn't do anything until we had finished helping them take down the Soviets then the Pressler Amendments came.
yes they knew but the Soviet invasion & Pakistan much needed help to US turn into
Blessing in disguise. for us..

There no such thing that if AQ Khan wouldn't have been there the bomb would never have been made. We would've found a different smuggler to do our dirty work. He didn't build the bomb, scores of other scientists did.

Iranians and Libyans both ran to the US the first chance they got, so there is no brotherhood factor here. Nuclear weapons are a dangerous thing and can't be given away to the best of friends.
Boy you are not giving any sound arguments now!!
Why you are referring if AQK wasn't there it doesnt matter to us; yes it does matter...We do know how much our educational methods are superior & uptodate:what:. AQK was helping hand; being highly trained in western scenario he helped us quiet a lot. I ain't saying he build the whole nuke by himself but yes his help was predominant & exaggeratively beneficial to us

I also stated that if A.Q. Khan is innocent than why not pro Sharif judiciary declare him innocent?
Why Sharif not ask for his reinstatement?

India does not have an operational nuclear device till today.
All test had been proven dud.

^^Just look at the test site.... do you think an atom bomb has been exploded here?

Now look at real nuclear explosion test.
YouTube - Pakistan nuclear test - ????????

Oh yeah - you're the 'Elite member' here, who keeps saying that India is responsible for Pakistan's floods. What's more? 9/11 was an inside job, 26/11 was an inside job, India sent 60000 men disguised in PA uniforms into East Pakistan and committed all those atrocities, there is a Hindu-Zionist-American conspiracy to destroy Pakistan...

I applaud people like you - Indians hardly need to do any negative PR about Pakistan, thanks to people like you. You have a complete lack of scientific knowledge about underground nuclear explosions, and are a thorough conspiracy theorist. We need more people like you, you have no idea how bad you make Pakistan look in the eyes of the world.

Oh yeah - you're the 'Elite member' here, who keeps saying that India is responsible for Pakistan's floods. What's more? 9/11 was an inside job, 26/11 was an inside job, India sent 60000 men disguised in PA uniforms into East Pakistan and committed all those atrocities, there is a Hindu-Zionist-American conspiracy to destroy Pakistan...

I applaud people like you - Indians hardly need to do any negative PR about Pakistan, thanks to people like you. You have a complete lack of scientific knowledge about underground nuclear explosions, and are a thorough conspiracy theorist. We need more people like you, you have no idea how bad you make Pakistan look in the eyes of the world.

I believe you are less learned and privy of affairs than the Indian nuclear scientists in the posted video in my post.
I merely refer to the logical presentations of others.
If you have some thing equal convincing than put it up in competition it will add more value than your rhetorics.

Back
Top Bottom