What's new

Dr. Qadeer, A National Hero or....

Salahadin

Reaction score
Lets discuss that: Dr. Qadeer, A National Hero or....

Dr. Qadeer Khan widely - The Founder of Pakistan’s Nuclear Program is regarded as a national hero for helping Pakistan to become seventh nuclear power. Pakistan successfully tested its nuclear capability in May 1998. In March 2001 President Musharraf made him his adviser in science and technology. In 2004 he was sacked form this position and was put under house arrest after his confession of passing nuclear secrets to other countries. In his Televised address Dr Khan offered his regrets and apologies and took full responsibility for his actions. But later he revealed that he made that declaration under state pressure. On 9th Feb 2009 A.Q Khan was finally released form his house detention.

Lets discuss that: Dr. Qadeer, A National Hero or....

Dr. Qadeer Khan widely - The Founder of Pakistan’s Nuclear Program is regarded as a national hero for helping Pakistan to become seventh nuclear power. Pakistan successfully tested its nuclear capability in May 1998. In March 2001 President Musharraf made him his adviser in science and technology. In 2004 he was sacked form this position and was put under house arrest after his confession of passing nuclear secrets to other countries. In his Televised address Dr Khan offered his regrets and apologies and took full responsibility for his actions. But later he revealed that he made that declaration under state pressure. On 9th Feb 2009 A.Q Khan was finally released form his house detention.

I think he is a traitor.Because of him Pakistan had got a bad name in the world.One more thing he is not the only person who worked for making atomic there are many other names also.Why don't ppl mention them,are they inferior to him.Atleast they have not given a bad name to Pakistan and one more we don't have to stick with media's propoganda.We should always look to the both sides of coin.I has calculated his importance and he is a Zero more than a Hero to.And as for the under pressure thing i say that"BANDA JAAN SE JAYE IZZAT SE NA JAYE".He is total lier.

Well, it is amazing that Pakistani people credit a single person about their nuke capabilities!

Pakistan had to be nuke powered, with or without Dr. Khan. It was not a one man show, and for a nation it is never so! By giving full credit to Mr. Khan, you will be doubting capabilities of Pakistan as a nation.

Well, it is amazing that Pakistani people credit a single person about their nuke capabilities!

Pakistan had to be nuke powered, with or without Dr. Khan. It was not a one man show, and for a nation it is never so! By giving full credit to Mr. Khan, you will be doubting capabilities of Pakistan as a nation.

u stay out of it. none of ur business

well...I dont have any idea about his nuclear capabilities....or is he the only one responsible for paksitan's nuclear capabilities or not....but i do know that this guy confessed what he never did....I mean had he opened the pandora box....it could have been disastrous for the country...but he prefered to stay quite and saved the country....

so for me he is a HERO!

Back
Top Bottom