What's new

72-year-old Mama Qadeer Baloch breaks record of Gandhi after 84 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
very good now go back to balochistan and break your own record again :D
all bloody missing persons are either BLA or affiliated with ban organizations , and many become agents :coffee:
I find your comment rather peculiar. Are the Kashmiri "freedom fighters" not associated with banned organisations either? Are Palestinian "freedom fighters" not associated with banned organisations either? Pakistan happens to give them great support, yet insists on calling Balochi fighters, "foreign agents".

I find your comment rather peculiar. Are the Kashmiri "freedom fighters" not associated with banned organisations either? Are Palestinian "freedom fighters" not associated with banned organisations either? Pakistan happens to give them great support, yet insists on calling Balochi fighters, "foreign agents".

you know Kashmiri and Palestine peoples are fighting for freedom , what baloch are fighting for ? " freedom " ? look around on PDF and you will see a lot of patriotic Baloch here, there are some bunch of baloch wants freedom , and fighting for $$

you know Kashmiri and Palestine peoples are fighting for freedom , what baloch are fighting for ? " freedom " ? look around on PDF and you will see a lot of patriotic Baloch here, there are some bunch of baloch wants freedom , and fighting for $$
Kashmiri are not fighting for freedom. LOL

Yes, believe all the Army propaganda which goes through your head.
Lets all forget that Balochistan happens to be the poorest and least-developed province in Pakistan, and instead, start ranting about how the Indian-RAW-Zionist-Mossad-Anti-Pak forces are trying to take over Pakistan.
Pathetic...

So you just made a new account to express your hatred towards PA and Pakistani security agencies ??

than for what they are fighting for ? Katrina kaif ?
To massacre minorities, free my Baloch brothers and RIP Kashmiri Pandits massacred by Pakistani funded Militants. May more freedom fighters be killed in there memory.:pop:

Of course they're fighting for freedom.
Your "Patriotic Balochi" argument doesn't matter. Your patriotic buddies happen to be pretty privileged if they can access the internet and post on this forum. This might shock you, but, most Balochis do not have such privileges. The views and opinions of a few people do not equal the views of a few million.

Kashmiri are not fighting for freedom. LOL
What are they fighting for then?

So you just made a new account to express your hatred towards PA and Pakistani security agencies ??
Filthy accusations.

To impose Islam on minority Kashmiris.

To massacre minorities, free my Baloch brothers and RIP Kashmiri Pandits massacred by Pakistani funded Militants. May more freedom fighters be killed in there memory.:pop:

hahah enjoy your time here :D

Of course they're fighting for freedom.
Your "Patriotic Balochi" argument doesn't matter. Your patriotic buddies happen to be pretty privileged if they can access the internet and post on this forum. This might shock you, but, most Balochis do not have such privileges. The views and opinions of a few people do not equal the views of a few million.

What are they fighting for then?

Filthy accusations.

remove your baba adam tribal rules and let peoples study in peace and let Chinese worker do their job than in few years every one will have access ....

To impose Islam on minority Kashmiris.
Can we please have less opinion and more fact?
Regardless of our views, we must accept Kashmir is being oppressed.
A terrorist organisation just doesn't appear anywhere. If I go to Italy and begin campaigning for the restoration of the Holy Roman Empire, of course, I'll be laughed at.
A number of factors are the cause for the terrorist movement in Kashmir, and the terrible status of the Kashmiris and the way they are treated is a MAJOR factor.

VMBP is nothing but Filthy accusations by haters of PA , indeed !!
Hater? I do not hate the Pakistani army. I do not hate Pakistan. But I hate the way the people of this country are being treated like filth. I hate the way questioning the role of the army or judiciary in this whole mess ends up with you being called a "hater".

Hater? I do not hate the Pakistani army. I do not hate Pakistan. But I hate the way the people of this country are being treated like filth. I hate the way questioning the role of the army or judiciary in this whole mess ends up with you being called a "hater".

You dont trust army , you dont trust judiciary but you trust what militants/terrorists say !!
I can`t see your "love" for Pakistan in this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom