What's new

Dr Nimrita Chandani found dead in Hostel room. Family asks for Inquiry

Yesterday on 16 september 2019, a girl Dr.Nimerta Chandani in Chandkha Medical College in larkana sindh got mudered in her own hostel's room. She topped in her university and was a very intelligent girl. She distrbuted sweets in her university at 12:30pm and came to hostel for lunch, while her roomates were not with her. At 2pm she was found dead, as informed she even tried to save herself and ran towards the door but she couldn't survive. What if she was your daughter or your sister? I want everybody to raise voice for her justice. Spread this as much as possible. Today someone needs you, your help can give someone justice.
#JusticeForNimerta #Pakistan#miniority #Justice#ShareToAware #westandwithnimerta

View attachment 579899
No clues as to how she died...but they tell u she ran towards the door??.

Yesterday on 16 september 2019, a girl Dr.Nimerta Chandani in Chandkha Medical College in larkana sindh got mudered in her own hostel's room. She topped in her university and was a very intelligent girl. She distrbuted sweets in her university at 12:30pm and came to hostel for lunch, while her roomates were not with her. At 2pm she was found dead, as informed she even tried to save herself and ran towards the door but she couldn't survive. What if she was your daughter or your sister? I want everybody to raise voice for her justice. Spread this as much as possible. Today someone needs you, your help can give someone justice.
#JusticeForNimerta #Pakistan#miniority #Justice#ShareToAware #westandwithnimerta

View attachment 579899
What a pretty girl. What an intelligent girl. What bright future. What beast would kill her ???

Absolutely Pathetic Post!!

But thats what we expect from Bharatis.

Shame on you.

Im sorry this is all I have.
Authorities are calling it a sucidal case but she was a brilliant student and achieved good grades why would someone commit suicide just like that.

What do you expect from Bharatis??..They cannot grasp how a pakistani hindu looks.
Not their fault, all Hindus see are black and ugly, without Bollywood makeup.

No clues as to how she died...but they tell u she ran towards the door??.

What a pretty girl. What an intelligent girl. What bright future. What beast would kill her ???

They were trying to hide the murder by claiming Dr Nimrita committed suicide but now reports are out and she was brutually murdered and strangled to death. We own our minorities and pakistani hindu community is like our family.We demand justice thats all.

Thankyou

Not their fault, all Hindus see are black and ugly, without Bollywood makeup.

I think you mean Indians. They are shameless pathetic creatures. They judge people by looks.

She is a Pakistani Hindu
----------------------------------
I think it's one of the two causes..

1 - A guy wanted to marry her but she refused.
2 - Someone in the students wasn't happy about her achievement and killed her out of jealousy.

Killer must have left his DNA traces around. This murder should be investigated by authorities other than Sindh. If a feudal is involved, Sindh police will show its KANJARPAN. Her phone details could be obtained as well.

I think the murder will be solved quickly if Sindh police is kept away from the case.

What a beautiful young brilliant lady left all of us in this young age. The killer must be slaughtered like we do Qurbani on Baqr Eid.

Murders that involves brutality such as strangulation, multiple stabbings etc. could be construed as crimes of passion which are usually messy and the criminal must have left some traces behind. If the culprit is an offspring of Wadira, I highly doubt Sindh police will do the due diligence.

Did anyone hear about the darkweb shit going on in our country?
And how all data about the female students of Punjab University was sold over there and now how its gonna be used against them?
Is it just a coincident that we end up loosing the best and bright younglings in our country? Or is it some one selling them off or their death on the dark web?

I once explored dark web out of curiosity.
The first thing I happened to see was a naked woman dead by being hung up on a large pole where she was forced to sit on the pole and pushed down till the pole came out of her mouth and she was dragged down further.
And that was enough of a horrible thing to even dare open dark web again for any reason and I was literally scared for days that there are animals among us who could do this to another human just for money or revenge.

People need to wake up to the world we are living in...

No thread on Kasur?

Make one? What's your problem with this thread? Or is this of lesser importance?

Shame on you.

Im sorry this is all I have.
Authorities are calling it a sucidal case but she was a brilliant student and achieved good grades why would someone commit suicide just like that.

What do you expect from Bharatis??..They cannot grasp how a pakistani hindu looks.

She was either raped and killed or someone wanted her but she refused and hence was killed.

Very sad and unfortunate.

She is a Pakistani Hindu

Looks like Pakistan Hindus are no where like Indian Hindus.

He is comparing to indians...his implication is she is beautiful

Exactly. This is how a typical Indian Hindu girl looks like.

upload_2019-9-18_6-27-35.png

Shame on you.

There are thousands of girls who get raped and killed everyday in this world.

What is so special or unique about this case?

Does this really necessitate a thread?

What does that even mean? One needs to be a bit more sensitive .

We should stop giving unnecessary publicity to such incidents.

I support deleting this whole thread.

Back
Top Bottom