What's new

Rapist, killer of Nimrita should not fool the whole investigation system,Justice should prevail

she committed suicide ,she wasn't raped at all ,she wanted to convert her mother resisted in anger she did this ,she was in relation and her lover is not as influential as portrayed, Hindu Specially kohistani Buniyas are very influential in Sindh , had this been the case they would have created a lot of mess , it is now a days a trend in Sindh that minorities always being portrayed as victims of in justice but reality is different and our begairat liberals are always there to frame the charges on Muslims which they never committed, similar Case happed few days ago in Mir pur khas Sindh where a Hindu mother massacred here infant baby with sickle and Hindu were protesting for arrest of culprit and her lover, when police arrested the couple who were both Hindu they started protest and followed the police and in hurry that Police mobile felt in a canal in result one police constable and one of the accused died due to drawning in canal , now these Hindus started again protesting against police and in their pressure police had to Lodge FIR of 302 against a senior inspector and he is in jail,

And what proof do you have for all these allegations and that too against a dead person?
Are you a part of the investigation team or judiciary? Or just an every day asshole trying to portray his opinion as a fact to feel special?

I would buy it if you were selling it as your opinion. But you are trying to pass off your half baked opinion as a fact and that makes you an asshole whether you like or not.

And what proof do you have for all these allegations and that too against a dead person?
Are you a part of the investigation team or judiciary? Or just an every day asshole trying to portray his opinion as a fact to feel special?

I would buy it if you were selling it as your opinion. But you are trying to pass off your half baked opinion as a fact and that makes you an asshole whether you like or not.
before barking like a street wild dog and saying asshole asshole repeatedly you should have bothered to go on social media where multiple evidences are present and also the medical report itself says her cause of death is due to breaking her spinalcord at neck level, 2ndly she was living in a heavily populated guarded hostel where murder is impossible but suicide is possible 3rdly no eye witness of the incidence , 4rthly yea I have met many people of Hindu community and it was and is popular topic of discussion in Sindh , fact is that the boy accused of her murder went to her family to convince and begged for his love and practically sat in her mother's feet to convince her mother to let her marry him but that thakurani refused and beated Nimrita, after few days Nimarta committed suicide, the MLo who conducted her postmartum is also a Hindu, the question is then why he should murder her when she was ready to marry him and they were already in a relationship ,now put your finger in the asshole of these namak Haram family and lick it until your hunger of liberalism satisfy,

Last edited:
why ik is responsible ?I didn't said this , I even didn't said anything about having a illegal child from seeta white , I didn't even complained what Reham wrote in her book
about Ik ,I didn't complained or asked when Saad Rafique said at the floor of assembly that Murad Saeed is khatoon e awal ,I didn't blamed Ik for meeting Peermi in his Dharma and them how he got her, I didn't said any thing when Qandeel Bloch was saying something about him , Because I believed like you that he is going to give a riyast like madeena with such qualities, don't blame me I have never blamed Ik for any of these things , have you ever heard anything from me on main stream media
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...FjAFegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw3hsnIUqmZvGeyig7FLSEeE

Hackers can always change your posts. It was demonstrated to me by some school going kids.

Sperms on her cloths does not automatically mean she was raped.
Everything coming out of corrupt Sindh state, shall not be believed with closed eyes.

Hackers can always change your posts. It was demonstrated to me by some school going kids.

Sperms on her cloths does not automatically mean she was raped.
Everything coming out of corrupt Sindh state, shall not be believed with closed eyes.
since I am a bit less educated I couldn't get first part of your message please tell me what does it mean if you don't mind,

Project victim blaming in full flow here by some pople with "inside knowledge". Shame.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1515449/f...imrita-was-sexually-assaulted-murdered-police
if they found sperms on her clothes then case is solved , they should match that DNA with all accused it's so easy , what's stopping them ? fact is this that , that DNA didn't matched with any of the accused , now they should do DNA test of Nimartas relatives and their relatives will never give their Samples,

since I am a bit less educated I couldn't get first part of your message please tell me what does it mean if you don't mind,

I meant, if you didn't wrote anything dosn't mean no one can change your post.
Anything can be written under your name, which is nothing but digital.

Sperms of Clinton were found on Monika's dress, does this meant she was raped?
It could be a rape as well, but there has to more investigation, example, how was she over powered without making a noise in crowded hostel.
They shall visit the room and make noise and listen out side, to check the possibilities.
Most of above not to ignore that she was in relationship, although it's a crime but it's wide spread in Pakistan.

Last edited:
i have a question (take that my question in negative).

in bold part doctor says that Victim dies of Either Strangulation or Hanging, it means that it is still unconfirmed that Victim was murdered or she did suicide.

and if male sperm DNA is found, does it confirmed that Victim was raped, as media says that she was in love with a classmate/batchmate.
Report says “ sexual abuse “ mean forced sex mean rape.

I wish I could become a mullah like Allama Iqbal with no beard , no fatt tumy like fazlo ,

Your prejudice against beard won't let you be any type of mullah, neither Allama Iqbal nor like fazlo.

بڑے بھولے ہو آج کے دور میں انصاف کی بات کرتے ہو
تحریک انصاف کی حکومت میں اچھا مذاق کرتے ہو
سانحہ ساہیوال کیا کم ہے تمھاری آنکھیں کھولنے کو
جو اب بھی یوں ہی امید کے دیئے جلائے بیٹھے ہو

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom