What's new

Dr Nimrita Chandani found dead in Hostel room. Family asks for Inquiry

Looks like Pakistan Hindus are no where like Indian Hindus.

Exactly. This is how a typical Indian Hindu girl looks like.

View attachment 579968

There are thousands of girls who get raped and killed everyday in this world.

What is so special or unique about this case?

Does this really necessitate a thread?

We should stop giving unnecessary publicity to such incidents.

I support deleting this whole thread.
India is a diverse country of 1.3 billion , girl you posted is more typical of south Indians , OP can look like North Indian Hindu girl from (Kashmir , Himachal etc). Hindu is not a race , it is religion.

Bibi asifa nai kia teer mara hai siwai benazeer aur zardari ki aulad honai k us k naam par dental college hai
Aur tou aur us napunsak ko dekh lou,us kai samney mardo ko nachta dekh kar mujey rona ata hai.

Looks like Pakistan Hindus are no where like Indian Hindus.

Exactly. This is how a typical Indian Hindu girl looks like.

View attachment 579968

There are thousands of girls who get raped and killed everyday in this world.

What is so special or unique about this case?

Does this really necessitate a thread?

We should stop giving unnecessary publicity to such incidents.

I support deleting this whole thread.

We stand with our Pakistani Bretherns irrespective of their religion. I dont care how or what a hindu looks like all I know is a brilliant, innocent Pakistani girl was murdered and we stand for her justice if the authorites want to hide this murder.

This isnt India where people enjoy lynching minorities or grab random people and ask them to scream religious slogans to prove their patriotism.

I can understand their are many incidents like this but unlike shameless indians who run pogroms like love jehad, ghar wapsi, gau rakshak type of rubbish hindutva garbage just to create a sorry excuse to kill, rape ,lynch and murder minorities we in Pakistan value life and stand against any attrocities.

Your Post about how a hindu girl looks like is utter rubbish and reflects how Indians as a whole look at their women. No wonder your women are protesting and call India the rape capital of the world.

70456810_584322265437148_9089756282881048576_o.jpg

This is so common that it doesn't make us feel anything anymore.

A kid dies because of lack of vaccine and we're inching closer to 2020.

Kids are raped and murdered in Kasur and nobody blinks an eye.

The Zardaris, the Sharifs, the Niazis, it doesn't matter who among them is ruling. The cries of these poor people don't reach the surrey mehels, the jati umras and bani galas.

This is so common that it doesn't make us feel anything anymore.

A kid dies because of lack of vaccine and we're inching closer to 2020.

Kids are raped and murdered in Kasur and nobody blinks an eye.

The Zardaris, the Sharifs, the Niazis, it doesn't matter who among them is ruling. The cries of these poor people don't reach the surrey mehels, the jati umras and bani galas.

So true!

But for how long will this go on??

We always treat minorities badly and we always lie to the world that there is no injustice.we can't hide it anymore.social media is always there.you can't ban it.same happens with Christians but most cases not reported because of corrupt people involvement.we destroyed our country.look at balochistan! No gas no electricity in Balochistan but they source of gas production.i think quaid e azam himself didn't think about today's pakistan and level of injustice otherwise he never wasted time for the creation of pakistan. shameful.

So true!

But for how long will this go on??

Honest answer? As long as Pakistan's existence.

I don't have any hope left from Pakistan. All these incidents you see, there's always some political person behind it. There's always some rich guy involved who thinks that he can get away with whatever he desires.

Pakistan is enslaved by a small set of elites who have made sure that their grip will never be weakened doesn't matter who comes or what year it is.

She must have been popular. Don't ever become popular in Pakistani universities especially if you're a girl because there's always some son of a political leader who thinks he can do what he wants.

I have seen it in my and my brothers colleges and universities. The son of a dsp or the relative of a mna or mpa thinks he owns the university and he truly really owns the university. Goes after a girl he likes, if his advances are appreciated, good, otherwise, he will resort to force.

The Kasur incident has an organised crime ring associated to it and it seems like it involves a lot of powerful people from PTI, PMLN, PPP to judiciary. The lightning speed at which Saqib Nisar closed the Zainab case without investigation showed that there's a lot of people involved in it and the way Imran Khan was silent about it when he usually would criticise the government at any chance he gets.

There's no hope for Pakistanis unless you're Maryam, Bilawal or Suleiman or Manekas kids, anything can and will happen to you

This is the story of every third world country. I actually read an article few years back where it mentioned that in Africa, the doctors rape the patients and hold them ransom until the families pay up a huge sum of money and these hospitals have political backing so police cannot touch it.

Pakistan is still a lot better than these crapholes but this is where we're heading.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom