What's new

Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam to fly in IAF's Su-30

melb4aust said:
Im 23, hope fully will get married soon. unlike ur president.

It doesnt matter whether you are 23 or 62. There are a lot of people on your age who already got married, so are you a gay?

Remember, marriage is an individual's choice.

Jay_ said:
It doesnt matter whether you are 23 or 62. There are a lot of people on your age who already got married, so are you a gay?

Remember, marriage is an individual's choice.

See ur taking it hard and seriousely. Should i have to mention, that there is huge difference between 23 and 62. If you have something in ur head then you would understand:idiot: other wise there's no point to argue, finish this up, you guyz cant cope humour at all.

melb4aust said:
See ur taking it hard and seriousely. Should i have to mention, that there is huge difference between 23 and 62. If you have something in ur head then you would understand:idiot: other wise there's no point to argue, finish this up, you guyz cant cope humour at all.

Why dont we speak abt u? or ur president..or benazir...:p

Bull said:
Why dont we speak abt u? or ur president..or benazir...:p

See thats what i was talking about, you guyz are hopeless!!!.

I dont care who u wanna talk about....

Get back on the topic.

Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam to fly in IAF's Su-30

Not Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam is a gay person. :read:

Thanks. :coffee:

melb4aust said:
See thats what i was talking about, you guyz are hopeless!!!.

I dont care who u wanna talk about....

but we do care

:woot: LOL:lol: ,hahaha looks good, check it out even the guy behind him is giving a weired smile in pic6.

If that pilot gives him a cardiac, he will never hear the end of it!!!!! No belly rolls please! I heard the Air Marshall took up skydiving.Why jump out of a perfectly good planE?

No thrust vectoring please... I'll toss my morning idlies!!

Hey... if Bush Jr. can do it without peeing his pants, so can Kalam.

On the other conversation, I never even considered that Kalam might be gay. I always thought of him as sacrificing for the sake of the country. But now that this topic has been brought up, I won't be surprised if he is. In any case, we'll never know. If he is, he's not coming out of the closet, especially in India. And it doesn't matter. There's nothing wrong with being gay. It's a practice that is seen in over 1500 species, and its natural and people have come to accept it. It's legal in India now. Oh well.

Firstly he never married before and is a confirmed bachelor.btw where did u hear the news..?:P

I know he's never married, but i cant remember where i read that he's getting married, but its one of these indian websites; either santabanta.com or smashits.com. But im pretty curiouse about his marriage, tell me he's not gay?:eek:[/QUOTE]

His decision of remaining a bachelor doesn't prove he is Gay. I think he has proved the World that the Myth "Behind Every Successful Men There is A Women" is Wrong:pop:

Even if he is gay then see for yourself how a gay men brought in Advance and state-of-art system for his country...

I should suggest MR.Zardari to convert.......:P

And TO THE TOPIC...

he is a very educated guy (Aeronautical Engineer)and the best president India had ever HAD....He takes interest in his country unlike other politicians and leaders in spite being aged..... He is A TRUE INDIAN..... He is an Icon for others and the leader India Needs:angel::cheers:

Gay? OK.. this ex president of India is responsible for a lot of defence armaments in india. it does not matter if he is gay, he is equally at ease with politicians and also with scientific community. It doesnt matter if he is gay, for the level of education he has got, I am wondering which other "President" can come close to him.

He is not like any other politician in India.. I would be surprise if we can find a politician (President) like that in the sub continent.

He was at a certain university in USA and gave a speech on nuclear energy and its peaceful use. I mean, how many presidents can yu find that are at equal ease in both the issues : nuclear energy and peaceful use!!

Back
Top Bottom