What's new

dr A.Q khan aik din geo kay sath

lionheartsalahudin

Reaction score
guys i just saw it on tele and could.nt wait to share it with u guys really i was astonished by the location of interview( i think its in super f-6 markaz isb)and personality of our great hero,but most of all what he had to say was thought provocking honsetly i had tears in my eyes,a salute to him and all his comrades who sacrificed a lot and in return what did they get!

Last edited by a moderator:
He just roams around Lahore now and speaks to anyone who wants to converse with him. They showed him the other day in the news when he went for tea outside and just sat on the side of a footpath speaking to people.

He has a great personality, I also did not know his wife was German and is still with him.

where is his protocole....our leaders must be ashamed of this....atleast Zad should respect him and give him some protocol...but us ko apna pait bharney se fursat miley tu kuch karey...Zab Ku***

he is absolutely correct!!! 100% agree with him, he is a true pakistani.

jaab pakistan hi nai rahe ga tu army kis naam ke??, we should spend the money in the economic development, education rather than on military.

he is very humble and modest.

scientists aim to create a healthy society, army people like musharraf and corrupt politicians like zardari tend to destroy it!!

It's sad to hear him say that he regrets working for Pakistan but he had no other choice left, here is another great scientist that was shunned by Pakistan.

Another example being Dr Abdus Salam who came to open an educational institute in Pakistan but was chased away, even then he retained his pakistani nationality to the very end because he did not want his Nobel prize being attributed to another country.

This man should be allowed to help Pakistan in the capacity he is able to, otherwise it would be a waste of such talent.

^^ indeed it was sad to hear, the nations who dont respect their heroes end up in the situation pakistan is in today, in the leadership of "choor and loteras"

the man was not treated in a dignified way!!

well he risked it all ,to give us security ,now we can't give him enough security,he was selfless when he left well payed jobs abroad and came to serve his motherland and now our gvt accepts the acquisitions made onto him if he wanted to earn money he could have earned loads of it stayin abroad,and in the end instead of honouring him to save the skin of few in the top brass gen musharaf embarased him b4 the whole world and the nation(imagine the psycholgical impact on him),and house arrested him(in the same country that he dedicated his life to serve),
have pity on the poor man
give him his honour & freedom atleast to live with

Last edited:
as far as his security is concerned he can afford all that bullet-proof protocol..his so-called protocol was so strict that he was virually under house arrest..infact he fought his case n it was the court that ordered that he should be allowed to move freely..as a matter of fact this attitude shows his sincerity!Salutes to him!

PS:it was the most absurd mistake of musharraf that he made him accept the proliferation stuff which tarnished his repute as well as pakistans..never in history any such disastrous and insane guilt-claim has been done!:angry:

^^ indeed it was sad to hear, the nations who dont respect their heroes end up in the situation pakistan is in today, in the leadership of "choor and loteras"

the man was not treated in a dignified way!!

this is one of our biggest weakest point
we should respect our heroes

I am afraid that with such pathetic policies we will not go anywhere.There are many people like A.Q Khan who have not been awarded for their work instead they are being blamed and they will be untill and unless we will stop giving votes to people like these.We are loosing our heroes.He was so disappointed in his interview that made me too sad.

Bastard people like Musharaf and other people have thrown us into fire ,where there is no way to hide, no way to run

Our talent is going in foreign countries coz government is not willing to support them

Here is an example bit out of context but still enough to make our youth think

Most people know ADAM cars company a local company that was based in Karachi manufacturing cars and jeeps like adam Revo etc it was the first Pakistan indigenous car manufacturing company and their jeep did beat pajero in one of the rally across Pakistan, the engines for these cars were coming from china.When the CEO named Feroz Khan asked the government to support his company in order to set up plants and machinery required ,the government didnot respond to his request and at the end he was forced to shut the company .

In this manner we lost a first Pakistan indigenous car manufacturing company which would have easily influenced other local companies to come up with their vehicles ,It would not only help in boosting our economy but also would have provide local public with cheap cars

Good sharing. I would like to share some behind the scene observations.

No one showed the courage to bring a couple of chairs for their "hero's" interview. Pakistani masses will have to face a long night of slavery until they demonstrate that they are free.

A "bas***d", perhaps one form an agency, in white clothes, came and stood with the rubbish bin trying to listen the talk between Waraich and Dr. Sahib. These sort of idiots must be washed off from our agencies. These people are one of the biggest cause of what we are facing at present.

Back
Top Bottom