What's new

dr A.Q khan aik din geo kay sath

Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan is a national hero of Pakistan and due to international politics we cannot give him his rightly deserved honors. Faisalabad was renamed from Lyallpur for Shah Faisal of Saudi Arabia. Few of my friends from Gujranwala said that they would not mind Gujranwala being rename Abdulabad in honor of Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan. I also consider Gujranwala "Dehati" (village) name. It is fifth largest city of Pakistan would certainly needs development and new name would give it international exposure.

he is absolutely correct!!! 100% agree with him, he is a true pakistani.

jaab pakistan hi nai rahe ga tu army kis naam ke??, we should spend the money in the economic development, education rather than on military.

he is very humble and modest.

scientists aim to create a healthy society, army people like musharraf and corrupt politicians like zardari tend to destroy it!!

While we direct funding away from the military I guess we can ask the terrorists to come wage their holy war some other day, i'm sure they'll understand.

Wt u want to say here ?????????????
1)Mushi involved him in NUKES technology transfar Scandale CASE.......and I strongly believe that Mushi was also involved in that. COZ its impossible that NUKES transfered without PAK ARMY involvement.....coz extreme secuiryt was there. For that DR AQ scraififced and gave interview n TV.

He wasn't implicated in smuggling of nuclear weapons, just designs and sensitive information.

Last edited:
Pakistan need to give him the series excellent protocol, but there is looking the not protocol as there should be, the news from we are gathering from this web site which is giving us the timely up dated.

Back
Top Bottom