What's new

Dozens of Myanmar troops killed fighting northern rebels

@Lux de Veritas, Why u got 45x bans in PDF ! ... how u make it, bro ? :D

For this moment I would agree he is right on some Chinese are what he called race traitors

You 50 cents troops are these race traiters. Not spare any long shot of its meaning. And your overseas countrymen will just reciprocate by being other type do race traitors.

And your government don't really care of the livelihood of overseas Chinese. Chinese are not treated Well in all your neighboring countries except us some Sourh Nations. We see this tendency sometimes went extreme specifically in 1998 Indonesia, 1974 Vietnam,or 1967 Myanmar.

Your claims are even brazen. China's own interest is above the welfare of insignificant overseas Chinese, whenever they are harmed, killed, raped or endured other inhuman treatment.

Kokang people are Han Chinese, our own flesh and blood.

For this moment I would agree he is right on some Chinese are what he called race traitors

You 50 cents troops are these race traiters. Not spare any long shot of its meaning. And your overseas countrymen will just reciprocate by being other type do race traitors.

And your government don't really care of the livelihood of overseas Chinese. Chinese are not treated Well in all your neighboring countries except us some Sourh Nations. We see this tendency sometimes went extreme specifically in 1998 Indonesia, 1974 Vietnam,or 1967 Myanmar.

Your claims are even brazen. China's own interest is above the welfare of insignificant overseas Chinese, whenever they are harmed, killed, raped or endured other inhuman treatment.

A lot of PDF PRC are simply heartless until the point they make themselves look like clown. There is people who keep supporting Islamofascism and cheer oversea Chinese get massacre in Indonesia by Islamofascist.

They start attacking me for spreading discord between Islam and China until the point when Uighur start murdering a lot of people in Xinjiang.

Initially they start making nonsence claim by saying all these terrorism got nothing to do with Islam just like many people claim ISIS got nothing to do with Islam. I ridicule them and then many of these PRC start giving me negative ratings. Then I start to get ban for no reason.

Many PRC here look suspiciously like state intel.

I have to remind myself they have a job to do.

For me, most important thing is truth. Buddhist, Hindu, Christian or Islam, everyone must know the truth, as honest as possible and then we can love one another. So I decided to expose people.

Last edited:
Most Chinese here are decent. I appreciate their contribution upon the board and valuable input to our discussion.

Yet I am tied of overbragging their economc achievement.

I'd rather live in a poor nation while the leader can do their due duty to protect their people regardless of their citizenship. For heaven's sake these poor Kokans even denied Myamar citizenship.

Most Chinese here are decent. I appreciate their contribution upon the board and valuable input to our discussion.

Yet I am tied of overbragging their economc achievement.

I'd rather live in a poor nation while the leader can do their due duty to protect their people regardless of their citizenship. For heaven's sake these poor Kokans even denied Myamar citizenship.

I am also tired of their bragging and their arrogant tone. Also I am sick of their racist attitude thinking that Malay are inferior and think that by calling me Malay, it impact my mood negatively.

I tell them in face. I am Malay and I am proud of my heritage. I state it many times in PDF that when I am in PRC, everyone say that I am a minority. When I hear that I feel proud. I keep telling people in PDF that I am dark and I am proud.

I am tired of these PRC who keep telling vietnamese that their how PRC screwed their women and how PRC make Vietnamse girls sex slave. They cannot stop trolling. I ridicule these PRC about PRC prostitute industries...etc. I got one ban and negative rating because I try expose CPC organize rape.

People always think I am racist, but I am not. I hate racist.

These PDF PRC even insult Singapore and hope we go into shit, just because I ridicule them.

You do have a point except sometime it seems weired such as race traitor or dick measuring.

I don't know how to do a positive rating, but I think you earn one. @Lux de Veritas.

We really care our own interests and any PRC citizen, that's all !

We really care our own interests and any PRC citizen, that's all !

That's brazen and I said so. The US at least say they put humanity first whether they fulfill that promise.

You lost the moral high ground and don't blame Taiwam seeking independence and Singapore alled with the US. As you are not worth it, being in the low rank of human civilization.

Every country puts their own interest first, it goes without saying. China's care now is to get to the top spot of the world first.

That's brazen and I said so. The US at least say they put humanity first whether they fulfill that promise.

You lost the moral high ground and don't blame Taiwam seeking independence and Singapore alled with the US. As you are not worth it, being in the low rank of human civilization.
LOL ... I like ur words very much, buddy !

Few years ago when U.S drones following their high morals to kill ur ppl & children, where r u to help Pakistan ??? :coffee:Just enjoying ur 'high rank of human civilization' in Japan and keep away from ur poor homeland, but Chinese from PRC can protect our citizens and now still nobody dare to attack PRC.

Every country puts their own interest first, it goes without saying. China's care now is to get to the top spot of the world first.

China's already climbed to top spot if not the very top. Yet these overseas Chinese live like shit, purged, killed, raped, denied citizenship et al.

What is the Chinese dreams of getting the top spot for in the first place? It does not make sense. A third world nation Bangladesh and Islam world even warning their concern of Myamar Muslim purge. China has no guts.

LOL ... I like ur words very much, buddy !

Few years ago when U.S drones following their high morals to kill ur ppl & children, where r u to help Pakistan ??? :coffee:Just enjoying ur 'high rank of human civilization' in Japan and keep away from ur poor homeland, but Chinese from PRC can protect our citizens and now still nobody dare to attack PRC.

That's irreverent. Your Chinese IQ really amazes me.

But i want to responce. I At least condemn their attack and I am resolutely against the US as you can search the forum. You are justifying Myamar's cruiety don't you realize it?

Diaspora Chinese are spreading all over the global in hundreds of millions, protecting everyone with Chinese blood means to rule the whole world.

That's irreverent. Your Chinese IQ really amazes me.

But i want to responce. I At least condemn their attack and I am resolutely against the US as you can search the forum. You are justifying Myamar's cruiety don't you realize it?
I always like to tell the truth in PDF, the truth in my former post here. U and Me ... saw the different answers in this foreign crisis, my analyse is best to BeiJing government and they did.

U can enjoy ur cheap 'high rank of human civilization', but we Chinese inside PRC has another great plan for future development. :coffee:

The Chinese empire throughout history has always view those that left as traitors who have forfeited all rights and protection from the empire. When the ethnic Chinese LanFang Republic requested to join the empire or at least given shelter as a protectorate against the Dutch encroachment, they were refused by the Qing emperor and the reason given being exactly what I've stated. Of course that view is slowly changing, but from my experience, the majority opinion in China are still against what they call giving double benefits to non-citizens.

Back
Top Bottom