RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
b4ecd690894e4c7f9cf932d9117217f6_18.jpg

NEWS /IRAN
upload_2020-1-7_6-37-54.jpeg

Dozens killed in stampede at Soleimani's funeral: Iran state TV

Huge crowds of mourners pack the streets of Kerman, the hometown of Iranian military commander killed in US air strike.

At least 32 people have been killed in a stampede that erupted in the Iranian city of Kerman at the funeral procession for a top commander killed in an air attack by the United States, Iran's state television said.

Initial videos posted online showed people lying lifeless on a road, others shouting and trying to help them.

Hundreds of thousands of people had gathered in Kerman for the burial of Qassem Soleimani, the head of Iran's elite Quds Force, who was assassinated on Friday near the international airport of Iraq's capital, Baghdad.

The burial was postponed, the semi-official ISNA news agency reported, without providing more details.

Instead of reading the crappy fight above watch this funny video which is better:

There is no room for hyper-nationalism in Islam and I always see fights going on between pro-Saudis and pro-Iranians. These Iranians and Arabs wont even glance at you on the day of judgement. Its best to not engage with 'hypers' on this forum and in real life.

so now the trolls are also gloating about the deaths of civilians.....

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

Very sad to hear. Wish it could have been avoided. My condolences to the families.

so now the trolls are also gloating about the deaths of civilians.....

Please ignore them. Bigotry exists everywhere.

Wattay sb I understand that this man made you orphan for multiple times by killing many top ISIS commanders.
Stay in line your a Pakistani not a fuking Persian. This man threatened and spread terrorism in Pakistan. If you are going to disrespect the innocent lost lives of our brothers then I would recommend you to GTFO of Pakistan.

You're another copy paste slug lol..
Persian arse kisser gtfo of Pakistan

Yes he is a mistake of some ISIS terrorist. That's why he is such a imbecile :lol:
Look more persian arse kissers

You SOB last time you were pissed off when I talked about your mother and told me that I should not go for mother. Now where are your manners and why you are doing the same thing?
@waz @Dubious stop this retard before I lose my temper and shit hits the fan.
You are crossing the line with my temper and I understand you know what that can do, seeing what I am. If you love your eeeeran so much then gtfo of Pakistan, you traitorous scum.

@Mangus Ortus Novem @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @Indus Pakistan

Look at the Persian arse kissers here

Iran and Pakistan may have had issues in the past I know I am going be called a Persian a..s l..cker but I was sadden that the American Yank Bastards killed him Pakistan foreign policy Anglo Babus and Saudi lackeys are the reason why our ties with Tehran were never great if Iran burns Balochistan burns CPEC burns Pakistan has a civil war if Iran is attacked I hope the Pakistani public sides with Iran not the GCC/Yank the only two Islamic nations that I see becoming heavyweights is Turkey and Iran its no wonder they are getting even despite differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom