What's new

Doval of India, master strategist

What is the big deal about in surviving, Country like Afghanistan, Somalia, North korea, Iraq, Syria are still exist and people are living there. Question is, Pakistan wants to be included in the list?
kon mai ka laal apun ko aysa banay ga ????????? :lol: its indian wishful thinking since last 74 years

Someone tell this idiot that one day the Butcher of Gujarat will Hack the crap out of him too.

1629563180800.png

I don't know Why our Pakistani frinds always do premature celebration. Whe INR fell by 2 to 3 pc, they celebrated. They said Muslims for bidden. When lost to Australia in first test, they became over joyous. Everything back fired. Now they are celebrating Taliban takeover as if Pakistan has taken over US. Taliban killed some Pakistani and Chinese citizens few days back. Taliban doesn't recognize Durand line. Taliban has said that They will not take dictation from Pakistan. Taliban has said that they want Good relations with India. Yet, our Pakistani friends are hoping against the hope. Let's wait for few months. We will see them crying like they cry against US and Bidden , from whom they were celebrating few months back.

I don't know Why our Pakistani frinds always do premature celebration. Whe INR fell by 2 to 3 pc, they celebrated. They said Muslims for bidden. When lost to Australia in first test, they became over joyous. Everything back fired. Now they are celebrating Taliban takeover as if Pakistan has taken over US. Taliban killed some Pakistani and Chinese citizens few days back. Taliban doesn't recognize Durand line. Taliban has said that They will not take dictation from Pakistan. Taliban has said that they want Good relations with India. Yet, our Pakistani friends are hoping against the hope. Let's wait for few months. We will see them crying like they cry against US and Bidden , from whom they were celebrating few months back.

From the way you speak looks like Taliban is India's new hope now ANA have gone.....

Calm down, no once is celebrating anything, although maybe a few people to the east need Burnol....

Good! Looks like Taliban are Pakistan’s enemy due to durand line and India’s new friend - it means India should waste no time in recognizing their govt and there must be no issues in them using Indian mi35s as well.

Anyway I dont remember PDF celebrating Biden’s win, but I did see some celebrating Modi’s second win though.

After defeating the americans + 44 nations of NATO the Taliban really care about having good relations with india........... :disagree: .........so much so that india closed it's embassy and all it's consulates in Afghanistan..............perhaps india should also recognise the Taliban as according to you they have good relations with them...........:disagree:

Good! Looks like Taliban are Pakistan’s enemy due to durand line and India’s new friend - it means India should waste no time in recognizing their govt and there must be no issues in them using Indian mi35s as well.

Anyway I dont remember PDF celebrating Biden’s win, but I did see some celebrating Modi’s second win though.

It is a friendship call from Taliban not from India. Our government will take a call whether to accept it or not?
After defeating the americans + 44 nations of NATO the Taliban really care about having good relations with india........... :disagree: .........so much so that india closed it's embassy and all it's consulates in Afghanistan..............perhaps india should also recognise the Taliban as according to you they have good relations with them...........:disagree:

How US was defeated? Till US was there, Talibans dare not come close. Where were Talibans all these 20 years till US was in afghanistan.

It is a friendship call from Taliban not from India. Our government will take a call whether to accept it or not?

How US was defeated? Till US was there, Talibans dare not come close. Where were Talibans all these 20 years till US was in afghanistan.

You think Afghanistan was a US victory when even right wing Americans are calling it humiliation? Only thinkg I can think of is being humilaited is so ingrained into your psyches that you no longer recognise it for what it is....

our govt will take permission from our quad daddies and if they allow we will make Talis best Pheeeraaand sarrr!

corrected for you

our govt will take permission from our quad daddies and if they allow we will make Talis best Pheeeraaand sarrr!

corrected for you

But daddies in west eill dectate you what to do.

Doval is a Devil....

Doval's strategies/tactics are Devil's strategies/tactics....

Doval's success rate is Devil's success rate....

Doval's failure rate is Devil's failure rate....

Doval's friends are Devil's friends....

Doval's enemies are Devil's enemies.....

Back
Top Bottom