What's new

Doval of India, master strategist

What irony?
You have never seen me.
I don't doubt u,,, I know u wudnt get why it's ironic :D
As far as seeing u,,well, i don't wish to,,,don't like the taste of vomit in my mouth.i find it disgusting.
What is he trying to say? Can anyone write it down?
I think it's in the context of Afghanistan ,there national army and it's faultlines.
But not sure,, full video will be useful.

Agree, payback time now. Indians lost a base in order to subvert Balochistan and KP.

We now have time, resources and energy to focus on Punjab and Kashmir.....
i think that our top brass is still very west influenced and still havnt accepted the new reality or dont want to as they have their interest in west...jaidad and family in amrikay and west so they are still loyal to Amrikay!

I don't doubt u,,, I know u wudnt get why it's ironic :D
As far as seeing u,,well, i don't wish to,,,don't like the taste of vomit in my mouth.i find it disgusting.

I'm not asking you to see me, you've got to be a fuckin faggot to want to. :lol:
And we don't need to know about your bj taste experiences. :lol:

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what he is talking about and what he is saying? I do not understand at all. Any One can tell in what context he is talking?

Can anyone tell me what he is talking about and what he is saying? I do not understand at all. Any One can tell in what context he is talking?

His accent is very thick, but essnetially gloating how he told Pakistani officers he met that the ANA would be a decent army....

They get beaten on feb 27 and then again embarrassingly beaten like animals in galwan and yet again kicked out of Afghanistan but shameless morons keep doing chest thumping.

They get beaten on feb 27 and then again embarrassingly beaten like animals in galwan and yet again kicked out of Afghanistan but shameless morons keep doing chest thumping.
just wait medals and movies of victory is on the way .

His English is horrible you can't understand him in many places;

1629542133499.png

We survived from 1947 till date despite them having at next door, it wont be different this time.
What is the big deal about in surviving, Country like Afghanistan, Somalia, North korea, Iraq, Syria are still exist and people are living there. Question is, Pakistan wants to be included in the list?

What is the big deal about in surviving, Country like Afghanistan, Somalia, North korea, Iraq, Syria are still exist and people are living there. Question is, Pakistan wants to be included in the list?
Compare Afghanistan and Pakistan and you will have the answer. Wake up and smell the coffee

Back
Top Bottom