What's new

Featured Double the Destroyers: China Will Soon Have Almost 40 of These Modern Warships

I hope people like you are in majority in India. Pakistan and China couldn't be more happy :)

These people are indeed a majority in India, But Modi is not stupid he has not uttered the word China even once in this entire episode. He is just surrendering and hoping that Chinese will stop at some time. If Modi or Indian Army resists then Five Starred Red flag would be hoisted over Arunachal Pradesh a lot sooner. Modi is just delaying the inevitable.

Edited: for spellings

Last edited:
I must admit I often have hard time tell whether an Indian is pure trolling or he truly believe what he claimed. :crazy:

And your post got 15 likes. This shows the level of this forum and who is trolling.

Most of the Indian navy will look like this if they come up against the 055 and 52D
_62994c46-bb87-11e6-9409-56819dc9550f.jpg

Ofcourse you can wish that. You guys wish so many things but nothing of that happens.

With average radar, average offensive and flimsy defensive power. Chines should pray that they never face Kolkata class or visakhapatnam class else it will get exposed like Chinese soldiers on 15th of June. They will be helpless.
Yup and the J-20 shall hope never to meet the mighty Tejas in battle ... or the Chinese Type 99A tank hopes never to meet the Arjun in battle too. The list goes on and on. Supa powa India is going to capture Lhasa and liberate Tibet. Jai Hind!!! :partay:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Or help Pakistan Navy to get strengthen to challenge Bharti.
Does 4 Type 054As and 8 top of the line AIP subs not count?

And your post got 15 likes. This shows the level of this forum and who is trolling.
Or maybe because he is right and you're wrong?

Yup and the J-20 shall hope never to meet the mighty Tejas in battle ... or the Chinese Type 99A tank hopes never to meet the Arjun in battle too. The list goes on and on. Jai Hind. :partay:

You are true. Atleast chinese soldiers think that they don't meet Indian soldiers.

Yup and the J-20 shall hope never to meet the mighty Tejas in battle ... or the Chinese Type 99A tank hopes never to meet the Arjun in battle too. The list goes on and on. Supa powa India is going to capture Lhasa and liberate Tibet. Jai Hind!!! :partay:

Does 4 Type 054As and 8 top of the line AIP subs not count?

Or maybe because he is right and you're wrong?
Is there anything factual content in that post which can be said right or wrong?

LOL at the Indian in despair after another humiliation :rofl:

Humiliation????? Ha ha ha. First of all give honor to your soldiers who were killed brutally by Indian soldiers by breaking their necks.

I hope people like you are in majority in India. Pakistan and China couldn't be more happy :)

Yes, you can hope only because you guys have learned to hope only. You only hope and act.

ok well an indian on this forum was calling rafael and meteor the best thing human kind has ever made so your claims are understandable!!!! Nation of idiots!!!

It is Rafale and not Rafael. First one is French and second one is Israeli. First of all learn the difference between the two and than you are well come to troll.

Technical_review_Type_55_stealth_guided_missile_destroyer_Nanchang_of_Chinese_Navy_925_001.jpg

The missile defense systems of the Type 55 combine surface-to-air missiles, anti-ship cruise missiles, land-attack cruise missiles and anti-submarine missiles. It has a total of 112 vertical launch systems (VLS) with 8x8 units in the front deck and 6x8 units in the middle. For the air defense, the ship could be equipped with missiles including HHQ-9B long-range air defense missiles and HQ-16B mid-range air defense missiles. According to the Chinese Naval Industry, Type 55 could be also equipped with a type of mid-close-range surface-to-air missile developed from the DK-10 missile. The HHQ-9B is a naval version of the HQ-9, a medium- to long-range, active radar homing surface-to-air missile. The HQ-16 is a Chinese-made medium-range air defense missile system.

Type 055 could be equipped with YJ-18 anti-ship missiles designed for use against ships and large boats. Chinese media claims the missile has an inertial guidance system using BeiDou Navigation Satellite System data and carries a 300 kg high-explosive warhead or an anti-radiation warhead to destroy electronics at short range.

https://www.navyrecognition.com/ind...ssile-destroyer-nanchang-of-chinese-navy.html
Honestly forget the specs or weapons load out ... you can clearly tell workmanship and quality control on Chinese ships is leagues ahead from Indian ships. But then again, what can you expect from a shipyard where fires are extremely frequent and where a frigate even tipped over in dry dock :rofl:.

Honestly forget the specs or weapons load out ... you can clearly tell workmanship and quality control on Chinese ships is leagues ahead from Indian ships. But then again, what can you expect from a shipyard where fires are extremely frequent and where a frigate even tipped over in dry dock :rofl:.

Engine of chinese ship stopped working when it was in high see. Chinese engineers couldn't start it even after a week long time and ultimately that has to be towed back. China's first aircraft carrier's engine met the same fate. Engine problems. It is not even good enough for training. Other Chinese carriers are unfit to go to high sea to fight war. Ya, they are great in quality.

You are true. Atleast chinese soldiers think that they don't meet Indian soldiers.

Is there anything factual content in that post which can be said right or wrong?

Humiliation????? Ha ha ha. First of all give honor to your soldiers who were killed brutally by Indian soldiers by breaking their necks.

Yes, you can hope only because you guys have learned to hope only. You only hope and act.

It is Rafale and not Rafael. First one is French and second one is Israeli. First of all learn the difference between the two and than you are well come to troll.
Let me make it clear to you. Entire world saw how you got your butts kicked and lost 20 soldiers in most ruthless manner. On top of that your Army resorted to lying by claiming all of your soldiers are accounted for only to get exposed the very next day when news comes that China released 10 of your soldiers which were in their custody.

Yes soon your Bollywood will make a movie full of farts in it. But Bollywood wet dreams are not the reality. But yet again you are most likely a delusional Bhakt who even believes that first plane was made by India few thousand years ago. So continue with your day dreaming you are providing quite the entertainment here.

Let me make it clear to you. Entire world saw how you got your butts kicked and lost 20 soldiers in most ruthless manner. On top of that your Army resorted to lying by claiming all of your soldiers are accounted for only to get exposed the very next day when news comes that China released 10 of your soldiers which were in their custody.

Yes soon your Bollywood will make a movie full of farts in it. But Bollywood wet dreams are not the reality. But yet again you are most likely a delusional Bhakt who even believes that first plane was made by India few thousand years ago. So continue with your day dreaming you are providing quite the entertainment here.
At least 20 soldiers killed ... Chinese and other sources say around 50. 60 Indian soldiers were also captured. I love how ppl like @Surya 1 try to spin this as a victory ... it provides comic relief:-).

I appreciate your loyalty for your masters. Even ex chinese military officials say that 100+ Chinese died. However, you can keep saying what you. After all nanak ka run bhi to koi chizik hai.

I appreciate your loyalty for your masters. Even ex chinese military officials say that 100+ Chinese died. However, you can keep saying what you. After all nanak ka run bhi to koi chizik hai.
Keep on with those wet dreams :enjoy::tup:. Maybe one day you'll be called on to fight the Chinese once the PLA are on the outskirts of Delhi ... then you can tell us all your experiences on this forum!

At least 20 soldiers killed ... Chinese and other sources say around 50. 60 Indian soldiers were also captured. I love how ppl like @Surya 1 try to spin this as a victory ... it provides comic relief:-).

Show me that chinese source

And what does chinese source say about the death of chinese soldiers?

Keep on with those wet dreams :enjoy::tup:. Maybe one day you'll be called on to fight the Chinese once the PLA are on the outskirts of Delhi ... then you can tell us all your experiences on this forum!

Keep dreaming. Our soldiers will break their necks with fear hands

Your source was never in the army and hadn’t even been to China in 13 years
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yang_Jianli
now that’s wishful thinking

Show me that chinese source

And what does chinese source say about the death of chinese soldiers?

Keep dreaming. Our soldiers will break their necks with fear hands
Your soldiers surrendered like pussies including lt colonel and 2 majors
EZVWK3VXgAISujT

Your delusional mindset clearly tells how you got ruled for 600 years by other nations. No Chinese had claimed that more than 100 Chinese soldiers have died. The biggest number which has come from western media is 12. But please continue to be this dumb it only benefits your enemies.

China need to increase its presence in the oceans of Sind commonly known in English as Indian Ocean region or IOR. Or help Pakistan Navy to get strengthen to challenge Bharti.
China doesn't need to increase presence in Pakistani seas. Just help us build a gigantic Navy starting from doubling Type 54 A order and helping Pakistan get at least 6 Type 52 DL Destroyer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom