What's new

Doordarshan Urdu channel's series in soup for showing pork dish

cow slaughter isn't banned in India its just banned in some religious conscious provinces like Gujarat and Tamil Nadu
Yea i was talking about Madhya pradesh, Rajisthan and Gujraat...These religious conscious provinces exist within India so i dont get when you say cow slaughter is not banned in India but yea its not banned in all sates/provinces of India

Nope not at all. Muslims should apologize to DD for taking offence to it actually... About time they stopped crying wolf for every small little thing..

I watch Doordarshan, and I like pork, does that mean DD cant broadcast things I like because they are scared of Muslims and their whining?

As I mentioned earlier, no Islamic code is set for any tv channels in india

i feel bad for indians muslims the sh it they go through with you guys,
i jope you take your words back before they go with pakistan.

i feel bad for indians muslims the sh it they go through with you guys,
i jope you take your words back before they go with pakistan.

Dont. Rather feel bad for the Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs you guys have killed off, or who keep running to Indian in trains every week to save themselves from Pakistani terrorists like yourself.

Dont. Rather feel bad for the Pakistani Hindus and Sikhs you guys have killed off, or who keep running to Indian in trains every week to save themselves from Pakistani terrorists like yourself.
ti dont what your talking about
we life fine with them, there are sikhs near us we live fine with them there is a big church in my small city and nobody bothers them.look it up kharian church.

ti dont what your talking about
we life fine with them, there are sikhs near us we live fine with them there is a big church in my small city and nobody bothers them.look it up kharian church.

I really dont want to get in this conversation again, just go read my previous threads where I have talked about how Pak killed off all its minorities. You guys only have 3% minorities left, from 22% in 1947.

Anyways, I am strictly against religion, doesnt matter if its Islam or Hinduism or Christianity or Sikhism or whatever else. I am not going to allow India turn into a hell-hole and be sent back in time because of stupid religious practices that belong to a different era. All Indian Muslims and Hindus and Chrisitians need to stop whining and focus on things that actually matter, like education and economy.

I really dont want to get in this conversation again, just go read my previous threads where I have talked about how Pak killed off all its minorities. You guys only have 3% minorities left, from 22% in 1947.

Anyways, I am strictly against religion, doesnt matter if its Islam or Hinduism or Christianity or Sikhism or whatever else. I am not going to allow India turn into a hell-hole and be sent back in time because of stupid religious practices that belong to a different era. All Indian Muslims and Hindus and Chrisitians need to stop whining and focus on things that actually matter, like education and economy.

how many minorities did india hav in 47 and how many does it have now?

So what, urdu channels now ban movie scenes with alcohol in it, actresses to wear hijab, men beard?

How come there are hardly any intelligent muslim leaders who know the importance of important stuff, rather than this useless nautanki? Not just in india, everywhere?

Recently, 500 Hindus fled from Pakistan to India. Shias, Ahmedis, Christians all are fleeing Pakistan.

AB Tera kya hoga kalia

So what, urdu channels now ban movie scenes with alcohol in it, actresses to wear hijab, men beard?

How come there are hardly any intelligent muslim leaders who know the importance of important stuff, rather than this useless nautanki? Not just in india, everywhere?

before i make a comment on this can you or some one please any other source then Times of India.

what about Indian state's ban on cow slaughter ? You could get 7 years in prison and a fine of 5000 rupees if you violate this law so by your logic it should mean that state is scared of Hindus because it ban the Muslims to slaughter the cow and eat beef

In other words Indian state is making laws according to halal /haram concepts of hindusim

Well, only cow slaughter is restricted. Beef can be either imported, obtained from ox or buffalo..

Its a stupid law, but I let it slide because most Hindus really look up to cows as Gods. To Hindus, cows is like what drawing perverted cartoons of the prophet is for Muslims. But obviously they are both wrong.

I think all these religious laws are stupid obviously. Ideally, India would be a country where cows can be killed and eaten by Indians, regardless whether they are hindus or muslims, and no rioting happens. Same with prophet cartoons for muslims, chrisitans. It would also be a country where any criticism of Islam/Christianity.Hinduism/SIkhism etc can be made without some dumba$$es on their periods going rioting.

Absolute freedom of speech (as long as its not speech that encourages genocide/violence to another community), and get rid of this garbage religious teachings which were meant for thousands of years ago and not applicable to civilized human beings today. But sadly Indians are neither at that educational level yet, nor they have the intellectual ability to look at things logically beyond the useless prisms of caste/sect/religion, so we will keep working until we get there.

I think you are mixing apple with orange . If a Muslim eat beef it should not be taken as insult by Indian Hindus as long as he don't force them to eat it. If a Hindu eat pork then its not insult for Muslim or Islam as they both should be free to live their life according to their beliefs . I don't expect non Muslim to give up his right of eating pork or giving up wine.

But bashing/insulting scripture or prophet is different issue. I am sure you understand the difference between constructive criticism and bashing. People should be free to criticize any religion or its teaching or even those who follow/practice religion but no one has right to just insult/bash religion/Prophet to demoralize you . People often use insult to let you down and hurt you which is not right thing to do. If i burn any religious scripture its not criticism but its open hatred and insult

. You guys only have 3% minorities left, from 22% in 1947.
This propaganda is being feed in your brain day and night without making you realize that in 1947 Pakistan consist of Bangladesh where plenty of Hindus still reside

I think you are mixing apple with orange . If a Muslim eat beef it should not be taken as insult by Indian Hindus as long as he don't force them to eat it. If a Hindu eat pork then its not insult for Muslim or Islam as they both should be free to live their life according to their beliefs . I don't expect non Muslim to give up his right of eating pork or giving up wine.

But bashing/insulting scripture or prophet is different issue. I am sure you understand the difference between constructive criticism and bashing. People should be free to criticize any religion or its teaching or even those who follow/practice religion but no one has right to just insult/bash religion/Prophet to demoralize you . People often use insult to let you down and hurt you which is not right thing to do. If i burn any religious scripture its not criticism but its open hatred and insult

I think you just don't get it people sometimes consider that Muslims just eat cows for the sake of inciting ... as it is not also compulsory ...they take it bad as hindu consider cow as a god .... Just think how would you feel if some one just says you think as cow ghost is really good you should try it and blah blah .... When I was a kid in my school we all knew they used to eat eat cow on bakra Id .... but just to tease us they use to bring the same on tiffin and proudly count as my uncle killed 17 cows and **** like that .....

I feel that there should be no excuse for violence, especially religious violence which India has long suffered from. If someone insults your religion, you cannot go kill him/her. You can ignore him, or say things back at him, but there should be absolutely no excue on violence. Its like saying if someone insults your Mother, you kill him and then go tell the court that you kille dhim because he insulted your mother. That defence is not going to stand in any court, same with religions.

Back
Top Bottom