What's new

Doordarshan Urdu channel's series in soup for showing pork dish

i know who would want to live in a secular nation full of bigots right?
hindu bigots, sikh bigots, i mean a poor muslim has no chance there

As opposed to Pakistan, where all minority population are shrinking on exponential basis ..Indian minority populations actually flourish.

So what ever sob story you might have to offer.. numbers don't lie!!

i feel bad for indians muslims the sh it they go through with you guys,
i jope you take your words back before they go with pakistan.

dont you feel bad for the hindus of pakistan who refuse to go back there after coming to india fearingf for their life and also their girls getting kidnapped and forcibly married to muslims?

Well i am Muslim but i don't get tease when Hindus/Christians kill pork or eat bacon.. why i should expect them to follow Islamic dietary laws when they are christian?

You should also not bother even if Muslim/christian eat beef in front of you because cow is not holy figure for them. If you get incite then its your problem as you are expecting them to live according to Hindu scripture

There is a small difference here mate, your society is matured enough to understand what your talking about (UK) ours is just growing and religious tolerance is the key here. The thought process has improved compared to the 80"s or 90's until then bare with us.

dont you feel bad for the hindus of pakistan who refuse to go back there after coming to india fearingf for their life and also their girls getting kidnapped and forcibly married to muslims?

i feel good for them that they find a place they prefer to call home over pakistan.
ask the rest of the minorities not mere 500 hindus who fled.
pakistanis are very tolerant people, we are so tolerant that we dont even like to execute people while having the death penalty in place.

i feel good for them that they find a place they prefer to call home over pakistan.
ask the rest of the minorities not mere 500 hindus who fled.
pakistanis are very tolerant people, we are so tolerant that we dont even like to execute people while having the death penalty in place.

You are so tolerant that you guys abduct and rape minorities' girls , forcibly convert them, incinerate their dwellings and make them live in constant fear of muslim arsonists and hooligans that they are left with no choice but to emigrate to India.
Only God knows what you guys would have done to them if you were intolerant.:pakistan:

You are so tolerant that you guys abduct and rape minorities' girls , forcibly convert them, incinerate their dwellings and make them live in constant fear of muslim arsonists and hooligans that they are left with no choice but to emigrate to India.
Only God knows what you guys would have done to them if you were intolerant.:pakistan:

YOU monkeys just dont like it unless we insult you dont you?
you monkeys tore down our mosque, you killed hundred of muslims in riots, you guys treat africans like garbage, you prefer white skin color over black.
what else you want to hear?

YOU monkeys just dont like it unless we insult you dont you?
you monkeys tore down our mosque, you killed hundred of muslims in riots, you guys treat africans like garbage, you prefer white skin color over black.
what else you want to hear?

Why are you so furious ? Did I say something amiss ? I really got on your nerves it seems.
Sorry mate if I showed you the mirror and you didn't like your own image !
There are only one or two sporadic cases of religious violance in india in a decade but hindus are suppressed in pak on a regular basis ! And don't talk about muslims. THey are much more safe in India than they are in Pakistan

atleast DD shows better news than our hindi news channels.....
i wonder y we people don't watch DD news........they show news w/o massala and origional one

Why are you so furious ? Did I say something amiss ? I really got on your nerves it seems.
Sorry mate if I showed you the mirror and you didn't like your own image !
There are only one or two sporadic cases of religious violance in india in a decade but hindus are suppressed in pak on a regular basis ! And don't talk about muslims. THey are much more safe in India than they are in Pakistan

ok i didnt want to dig but i guess you leave me no choice
im pasting just a few things , then you paste violence againt minorities in pakistan ok?

1-Assam Violence
An estimated 400,000 people have been displaced in the 2012 Assam violence between indigenous Bodos and Bengali-Muslims.[1 Muslim migrants in Assam are regularly attacked by separatist rebels.

2-Gujarat Violence
The 2002 Gujarat violence was a series of incidents starting with the Godhra train burning and the subsequent communal violence between Hindus and Muslims in the Indian state of Gujarat. On 27 February 2002, the Sabarmati Express train was attacked at Godhra by a Muslim mob. Attacks against Muslims and general communal riots on a large scale across the state, in which 790 Muslims were ultimately killed and 223 more people were reported missing. 536 places of worship were damaged: 273 dargahs, 241 mosques. Muslim-owned businesses suffered the bulk of the damage. 61,000 Muslims fled their homes. Preventive arrests of 17,947 Hindus and 3,616 Muslims were made.

i dont even want to name the things you guys do in kashmir to muslims.

this is just s small fraction of things against muslims, i didnt even mention the violence against, sikhs, christians, yet.

already the toll from just these 2 things in the last 11 years you have over 2000 muslims dead minimum.

how many hindus died in pakistan?

how bout we list all the casualties?

In 2011 alone in one year over 2000 non-Muslim girls got kidnapped , raped , converted in Pakistan . it's just one figure.

how bout a source for that?

the things i listed are well known facts

so which one of you is going to compile the list of pakistan?
ill do it on india.

rapes, murders, and attacks, on minorities in both countries? lets get down to the bottom of it once and for all which country are more intolerant.

* the 2,000 fingure you gave is complete bull sh it ive looked everywhere there is nothing that mentions it, maybe you got it confused with india's 5 hrs total for rapes.

sure , My number all also well known just Google it you will get in many sites ans reports .

you have destroyed non-Muslim population , just 2 weeks ago you killed christens and burnt 100 homes of christens .

before you go any further
are going to list the casualties in pakistan or is some other indian?
let bring fact to the table instead your opinions.
i want you to provide a source dont throw numbers out there like that.
i want to get to bottom of this right now becuase things dont look good for monkeys lol im looking at some messed up stuff you guys do in india.

* the 2,000 fingure you gave is complete bull sh it ive looked everywhere there is nothing that mentions it, maybe you got it confused with india's 5 hrs total for rapes.

ok i didnt want to dig but i guess you leave me no choice
im pasting just a few things , then you paste violence againt minorities in pakistan ok?

1-Assam Violence
An estimated 400,000 people have been displaced in the 2012 Assam violence between indigenous Bodos and Bengali-Muslims.[1 Muslim migrants in Assam are regularly attacked by separatist rebels.

2-Gujarat Violence
The 2002 Gujarat violence was a series of incidents starting with the Godhra train burning and the subsequent communal violence between Hindus and Muslims in the Indian state of Gujarat. On 27 February 2002, the Sabarmati Express train was attacked at Godhra by a Muslim mob. Attacks against Muslims and general communal riots on a large scale across the state, in which 790 Muslims were ultimately killed and 223 more people were reported missing. 536 places of worship were damaged: 273 dargahs, 241 mosques. Muslim-owned businesses suffered the bulk of the damage. 61,000 Muslims fled their homes. Preventive arrests of 17,947 Hindus and 3,616 Muslims were made.

i dont even want to name the things you guys do in kashmir to muslims.

this is just s small fraction of things against muslims, i didnt even mention the violence against, sikhs, christians, yet.

already the toll from just these 2 things in the last 11 years you have over 2000 muslims dead minimum.

how many hindus died in pakistan?

how bout we list all the casualties?

Yaar do I really have to do this ! Doesn't the decline of hindu population of pakistan from 22% in 1951 to 1% today throws enough hints ? Should I need to tell you how thousands of hindus were butchered by pak army in 1971 in east pakistan ?

And why do we see only pakistani hindus escaping to india but no indian muslims to pakistan ? That tells you enough about the kind of treatment the minorities of both countries get ! Even after gujarat violance and other incidents , muslims don't wanna go to pakistan cuz they know that interests lie in India and an islamic republic can't provide them with the kind of security that a secular India can provide.

Watch the following video . This is about the group of pakistanis who came to India , on the pretext of visiting allahabad for the kumbh mela , never to return .

Last edited by a moderator:
its not as easy as it seems..by law the channel can show anything..but ....

I kinda agre with joekerish when he says what if a beef recipe is preparatio is presented in a sanskrit channel..ofcourse its not against teh law, but isnt it in a bad taste ? my two cents

Would it be OK for DD sanskrit to hold a cooking show on beef deep fry?

Since when did Urdu became Islamic Language??

If an Arab channel shows pork dish then it is a problem, not with Urdu.

Urdu is not associated with Islam.

Confusion with Urdu and Arabic it seems.

Since when did Urdu became Islamic Language??

If an Arab channel shows pork dish then it is a problem, not with Urdu.

Urdu is not associated with Islam.

Confusion with Urdu and Arabic it seems.

Mate, the majority of Urdu speakers in our country are Muslims, can you deny that?

Mate, the majority of Urdu speakers in our country are Muslims, can you deny that?

Yes but Urdu is not associated with any sacred texts of Islam, this language was born in India due to Mughals. No offence to Muslims but the logic seems in correct in your earlier post.

Back
Top Bottom