What's new

Doordarshan Urdu channel's series in soup for showing pork dish

Yes but Urdu is not associated with any sacred texts of Islam, this language was born in India due to Mughals. No offence to Muslims but the logic seems in correct in your earlier post.

The TV channel's major focus is the Muslim population agreed?

and someone was arguing "urdu" was a secular language few days back....:whistle:

DD and Etc Urdu are not Muslim channels but the majority of the viewers are and it's insensitive to telecaste a program like that. DD should appoligice to its Muslim viewers.

There are plenty of other channels telecasting beef recipes...so what....hindus are supposed to take offense at that......?

and someone was arguing "urdu" was a secular language few days back....:whistle:

There are plenty of other channels telecasting beef recipes...so what....hindus are supposed to take offense at that......?

No, not at all but if Sun TV is going to put out a cook show of a beef dish on pongal, you can expect noises

Agreed but this channel is not targeting any Islamic audience, But the program should not have been telecast ed.

What ever it may be there is something called religious tolerance.

are nuts ? , what are you trying say ? , it dosen't make me sense . your constitution is Islamic , non-Muslims are second class citizen , Minority non-Muslims are taking asylum in other countries , Muslim population is now over 95% in pak and minority remain only 3-4 % .

i just told you you people kidnapped 2000 non-Muslim girls in FU_king one year a Google fact

once again you seem to be full of sh it lol
it what i thought anything your saying is baseless.
dont give me "google facts" lol give me a real source.
ill take anything even wikipedia lol.

once you indians prove your self to be worthless pieces of sh it.

i feel good for them that they find a place they prefer to call home over pakistan.
ask the rest of the minorities not mere 500 hindus who fled.
pakistanis are very tolerant people, we are so tolerant that we dont even like to execute people while having the death penalty in place.[/QUOTsimilarly inidians also have a place called pak to call them home.

i feel good for them that they find a place they prefer to call home over pakistan.
ask the rest of the minorities not mere 500 hindus who fled.
pakistanis are very tolerant people, we are so tolerant that we dont even like to execute people while having the death penalty in place.

Pakistan a tolerant country, loads of lies. :omghaha: have you ever read your textbook and Pakistan movies who always badmouth Hindus and Christians. I saw a Pakistan movie named "Border" (Starring superstar Shaan) where Hindus are referred as dogs number of times.

Back
Top Bottom