What's new

Don't Push India To Build Anti-China Alliance: OSD Official

China is foolish. They should make peace and settle the border issue with India and yet continue to arm Pakistan. That way ensures that India never acts overtly against China or joins an anti-China alliacnce, yet India remains trapped in the subcontinent because of Pakistan.

That would have been a smart strategy. They have infact chosen a hardening stance, which makes the one country in Asia that can and will challenge China as the undisputed power of Asia, antagonized.
You get what you sow. Why backstabbed China in 1962?

You get what you sow. Why backstabbed China in 1962?

Its "you reap what u sow".

sow : Plant (seed) by scattering it on or in the earth.
To scatter (seed) over the ground for growing. 2. To spread (land, for example) with seed.

China learn some lesson from past experience. If China dont impose huge pressure on India, you probably will 反水 any time .

No. It is India's concern. That alliance is the most harmful India can think about. India is preparing for a two-front war investing billions congnizant of that alliance. India can standalone against one or the other considering its military strength but when it is a two front war, it becomes that more difficult for Indian forces to defend.
Not to mention that China arms Pakistan and is becoming the primary supplier to Pakistan. I can quote more in terms of diplomatic support at the UN etc but the two points will give a perspective.

i don't think China will directly attack India on behalf of Pakistan it will only support Pakistan by money or weapons but it will not involve directly as India will gain huge International support , Russia and USA will take it as opportunity to help India and make their bond stronger. India has become a crucial player for both the parties.

Its "you reap what u sow".

sow : Plant (seed) by scattering it on or in the earth.
To scatter (seed) over the ground for growing. 2. To spread (land, for example) with seed.
Whatever you like, you get what you sow. Just take it

i don't think China will directly attack India on behalf of Pakistan it will only support Pakistan by money or weapons but it will not involve directly as India will gain huge International support , Russia and USA will take it as opportunity to help India and make their bond stronger. India has become a crucial player for both the parties.
You unconscientiously becomes a puppet.

Yeah i get what i saw when i went to a shop and paid the movey.. Its the right sentence.

China learn some lesson from past experience. If China dont impose huge pressure on India, you probably will 反水 any time .

But that 反水 will be on ur 面对.. So 运行... LOL..

We used to be friend before 1962, Nehru destroyed that by his ambitious. He reap the ambitious and both country sow the hatred.

Wish he could sleep tight very night down there.

Yeah i get what i saw when i went to a shop and paid the movey.. Its the right sentence.

But that 反水 will be on ur 面对.. So 运行... LOL..
反水means backstab

Oh ok.. my mandarin is bad these days.
Every Chinese prefered Indi Chini bhai bhai back to 1960. Blame Nehru, not China. We are not pushing you to our enemy, it's up to you choice. Nehru at begining was a sincere friend of China, but his ambitious was out of control at that time.

India will always remain on policy of non-alignment but at time of requirement it have to take a side every one have to take a side and your country is no exception.

You mean take side with stronger one?:help:

This is one of the advantage of better relations with everyone....India is only interested in its security .Its doesn't matter how to secure its territory. India have two rivals who are allies what do you think India should do.

Back
Top Bottom