What's new

Don't Push India To Build Anti-China Alliance: OSD Official

India WILL NOT go into Anti-China Alliance until China Does Something Harmful to Our National Sovereignty and Integrity .

And India Will never Ditch Russia and Group for U.S. under present Circumstances .

how much time does rip van winkle need to wake up from his sleep and see what's going around him or her in the case of India?

I was referring to the recent past. I'm not discussing the merits of the border question in as much as how China has played its cards in the last few years. I believe they have played a very poor hand, feel free to think differently. My point was in relation to the subject under discussion and not the history of the border issue.

In the recent past China did offer not to take populated area which would mean exchanging AP with AC. But India took this as weakness :angry: and started to demand negoiating each area seperately (I.e. no exchange). Only then did China responded and repeated its claim to all of S Tibet more strongly.

India is wise to quickly settle the border issues. China will only get stronger in future and will give less and less concession as it gets stronger.:china:

Pakistan relationship is an Indian issue. We'd be happy to see if you two could solve it peacefully.

Look eastward is stupid, you Indians would not want to be slapped by us the second time...cheers

In the recent past China did offer not to take populated area which would mean exchanging AP with AC. But India took this as weakness :angry: and started to demand negoiating each area seperately (I.e. no exchange). Only then did China responded and repeated its claim to all of S Tibet more strongly.

India is wise to quickly settle the border issues. China will only get stronger in future and will give less and less concession as it gets stronger.:china:

stronger how? in terms of war as means of taking it's demands...I don't think so. If the US 7 fleet did not scare India, you think rag tag technology which it calls it's military prowess is going to scare India?

To quote your generals : US is 20 years ahead in terms of technology, and if India is getting 20 years ahead technological advanced military toys, how is quantity advantage today, going to help? You can have 1000 spitfires, but they India have a 20:1 kill ratio technology.

As a matter of fact, the whole of india's NE has nothing to do with indians just before the 1950s. These land were rightfully belonged to the local tribals and/or the tibetant people, not only had the indians seized over these lands but they also injected a lot of illegal (hindu and non-hindu) immigrants into these areas with the intention to dilute the population and to gain full control of the areas. However, I think the scheme back-fired, and these illegals are actually demanding now full recognisation of their citizenship but were grossly rejected bythe indians government due to india's individual interests, national security reasons, and the local residents' extreme protests etc.

In addition, the "Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act (AFSPA)" was also impletmented in order to curb the local residents who dare to oppose their illegal occupation in the false name of "terrorists and terrorism".
Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act, 1958 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, this is whatreally the so-called "peaceful" india is about!!! And the indians will still go on to argue that these NE people actually joined them on the basis of free will when everyone knows that the NE people are now actually much poorer than before their lands were annexed by india.

C'mon, who they are actually trying to bluff?!!!

Your point is not relevant to the subject in question but thank you for your advice, India will do what it has to. China getting stronger, while bothersome, does not have the same impact on India like it has on smaller ASEAN countries.

As a matter of fact, the whole of india's NE has nothing to do with indians just before the 1950s. These land were rightfully belonged to the local tribals and/or the tibetant people, not only had the indians seized over these lands but they also injected a lot of illegal (hindu and non-hindu) immigrants into these areas with the intention to dilute the population and to gain full control of the areas. However, I think the scheme back-fired, and these illegals are actually demanding now full recognisation of their citizenship but were grossly rejected bythe indians government due to india's individual interests, national security reasons, and the local residents' extreme protests etc.

In addition, the "Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act (AFSPA)" was also impletmented in order to curb the local residents who dare to oppose their illegal occupation in the false name of "terrorists and terrorism".
Armed Forces (Special Powers) Act, 1958 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah, this is whatreally the so-called "peaceful" india is about!!! And the indians will still go on to argue that these NE people actually joined them on the basis of free will when everyone knows that the NE people are now actually much poorer than before their lands were annexed by india.

C'mon, who they are actually trying to bluff?!!!

NE belongs to India since they think they are indians.. Tibet people hate hans.. still tibet is part of china :cheesy:

India WILL NOT go into Anti-China Alliance until China Does Something Harmful to Our National Sovereignty and Integrity .

And India Will never Ditch Russia and Group for U.S. under present Circumstances .

The Chinese already have ....they have armed pakistan to the teeth. They have helped establish an equality in terms of weapons. Whatever we have, China has provided Pakistan with somethingt to counter it. Wake up. Russia is an ally indeed but their relaitonship with China is far different and possibly more extensive than India.

It's no secret that Pakistanis got their missiles from China and even their nuclear bomb... I would say, let's help vietnam go nuclear..

Believe me, a loose cannon like vietnam is much more in India's interest than a friendship with China.. As much as i hate it, India and China friendship is a non starter..

Looks like many countries were involved in Pakistan Bomb. But India only want to blame China.:disagree:

United States
Britain
France
Canada
Belgium
Nethelands

Educate yourself. Read the "The Untold Story of Pakistani Nuclear Program" :coffee:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ry-real-father-pakistans-nuclear-progarm.html

stronger how? in terms of war as means of taking it's demands...I don't think so. If the US 7 fleet did not scare India, you think rag tag technology which it calls it's military prowess is going to scare India?

To quote your generals : US is 20 years ahead in terms of technology, and if India is getting 20 years ahead technological advanced military toys, how is quantity advantage today, going to help? You can have 1000 spitfires, but they India have a 20:1 kill ratio technology.

War is not only about weapons alone. War is about strategy, its about deception, surprise and overwhelming your enemy, its about knowing your enemy as you know yourself.

Yes a rag tag army has defeated a superior power many times in history.

Korean War- Retreat From Hell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoOEMRKgi8Y

1. Aksai Chin is part of the wider Kashmir problem. So the solution offered is simply not possible, because, it alters the status quo.
2. The one border dispute the chinese can solve without any issue is with India. Recognise AP as part of India and problem solved. As for wisdom, your last misadventure in the 80s had made you more wise. We have all the time in the world, till the demographics favour us.

War is not only about weapons alone. War is about strategy, its about deception, surprise and overwhelming your enemy, its about knowing your enemy as you know yourself.

Yes a rag tag army has defeated a superior power many times in history.

Korean War- Retreat From Hell

Really - you take one incident or band of some small incidents and claim some great tactical warriors and superiority over the US? Korean war, was it not supposed to be the great uniting of the two Korea's by the Chinese? How did that work out for you?

You did not win any war back then because we did not go all out . You were fighting a flawed US political strategy back home of a limited war and one that was pushing for a divided Korea as it's goal vs General MacArthur's " military vision" of annihilating the Chinese military.

From his command post in Tokyo, MacArthur was opposed to a negotiated settlement. MacArthur wanted to bring Chiang's Kai-shek's troops to Korea from Taiwan, to blockade China's ports, to bomb China's military installations and to use atomic bombs if necessary. He spoke of a blindness to "history's clear lesson and of the appeasement at Munich in 1938. MacArthur declared that there was "no substitute for victory." Many in the United States agreed with him. The concept of limited war was winning few adherents. MacArthur's position was easier to understand. Many people saw the U.S. not as limiting its goal to defending South Korea but as trying to fight with one arm tied behind its back

your history books are well know for it's revisionist lessons.. I'll leave it at that.

Looks like many countries were involved in Pakistan Bomb. But India only want to blame China.:disagree:

United States
Britain
France
Canada
Belgium
Nethelands

Educate yourself. Read the "The Untold Story of Pakistani Nuclear Program" :coffee:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ry-real-father-pakistans-nuclear-progarm.html

we really dont care what the US says. As long as it benefits us, we deal with them. The only country where our interests match to a large extent is Russia. Rest are alliances of convenience. Though the Israel one seems to be slowly progressing well.

We are bothered only by our interests. Not the US. Not NATO.

Did you know that the country you live in (America) gives billions of dollars every year in military aid to Pakistan?

And we don't?

Isn't it strange how you guys never seem to have a problem with that?

USA has traditionally attempted by maintain a status quo between India Pakistan by conventional weapons, China chose nuclear weapons.

The threat of Pakistani nuclear weapons are far greater due to their ambiguous nuclear doctrine, not only to India but the entire subcontinent.

Back
Top Bottom