What's new

‘Don’t go back to those dirty Indians’: The marines’ case fuels fascist sentiments in Italy

Oh no, he is descended from glorious Arabs, don't you know? And Pakistanis have such a wonderful reputation everywhere, don't you know?

Italy????Huhh...Sometimes i get surprised...how many countries of Europe feel that they are great nations just because US and Germany are the real heroes....Of course..we are dirty Indian..but does it matter what do you think about us ...
I have no idea about above incident and nor i would go into detail about who is Right & Wrong
But , Passing derogatory remarks during the proceedings is totally unfair ....it conveys subliminal message of Superiority Complex or Above the law mentality
Why Iam replying here! Actually i wanna share compare that incident from History ....If Italians are judging Indians based on its present situation then you people reserved the right to claim Superior from your Past
Hindustan of past enjoyed all the luxuries of life upto Eighteenth Century ...Even Colombus landed in America believing it in INDIA :D ....and when you think Europe of past for a moment...what pops up in your mind??...Mouse & Black Death

New York Mafia just announced that they will do what they must to free the italians

Some idiots in Italy are showing their true colours now, they don't seem to care about the circumstances surrounding the arrest nor the nuances of the incident. They are simply outraged that a "dirty" nation that they see as inferior to themselves had the affront to detain two of their master race warriors.

For such an advanced economy/nation, Italians behave truly backwards and emotionally like no other nation of their status. There is a reason, I guess, why their economy is now in the doldrums and they are entirely overshadowed in Europe by France and Germany.

This wouldn't be of much concern but apparently Italy is stalling India's inclusion into vital bodies such as the MTCR.

Oh no, he is descended from glorious Arabs, don't you know? And Pakistanis have such a wonderful reputation everywhere, don't you know?

There is no such thing as Indian blood.. Indian itself isn't a race... Most of Indians were called hindostanis and others were punjabis,Gurkhas etc...

As for ethnicity.. We don't share that either.. You are probably a Dravidian from south India.. Or from maharastra .. He is a Punjabi or Pukhtun or Abbasi from Potohar.. You don't share any culture,blood or religion with him either.

pqfanrpcii-1452789713.jpg
Good to see LGBTs in Italy active politically.

While Italian President Sergio Mattarella vows that the country “will continue to fight for Latorre and Girone”, the legal implications are a bit more muddled up. Relationships, including economic ties, between Italy and India are still strained. On the diplomatic front, Italy has veto power, which it exercised against India in September to stop New Delhi’s membership applications before all four export control regimes in charge of the world’s trade in nuclear supplies. It is all a strange combination of oddities, indeed.
Going this far just for 2 citizens? Even when they are wrong? India must not back down from this. Ultimate humiliation will be faced by Italians only.

Indians blew up Pakistani fishermen boat killing them all so same way Italians must have felt threatened by the people they assumed were terrorists and killed them.

Can anyone remember the name of that Italian guy??That buff one with a weird face?
Would like to hear his expert opinion.

It's time for India to take a firm stand. Italy certainly wouldn't have spared if the perpetrators were Indians and victims were Italians.

We have our own dirty Italian too! She needs to be deported pronto as she's creating a lot of stink as after all, she's an Italian!! :sick:

Further trouble came in the form of Simone Di Stefano, vice-president of the extreme right-wing group New Force. “We will steal the Indian flag from the embassy in Rome and we will cause a diplomatic incident,”
The Indian embassy in Rome should be reinforced. If unsupported by the Nato bigwigs, it is possible to take over the country with the embassy staff.

They will come after April 30. Ideally should be executed after that, if convicted. But I guess law will take its course. Let's see.

I think patriotism is the best and the cheapest high!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom