What's new

Don't decide on India series without my permission, PM tells PCB

We do not need any sporting and entertaining elations with India until the core issue are solved.

Wah,Pakistaniyon koh compare kiya tho kis say kiya. ISIS terrorists say.
:rolf:

too much for head bobbling indian to understand
I can visualize you saying with your head bobbling left to right, bola na no?

We are the hosts of this series, we'll decide on this and everything else related to this tour. A visiting team doesn't decide on these things.

Besides, as I've said earlier, BCCI knew about PCB & Ten Sports agreements before signing for these tours. Now you are back tracking from what you agreed in written, and are trying to use Ten Sports as an excuse.

Come to UAE and play cricket. That's all should be on everyone's lists, but looks like its at the bottom of yours.

Yes, we know Pakistani team is a world class team.
No need to tell us we know it.

Exactly, Pakistani team is indeed a world class team who has achieved a lot in recent years despite not being able to play at home grounds. Meanwhile some other teams have developed as home ground bullies and look worse than club level team on foreign soils. A specific country has even become a cry baby too, that always wants to play on home grounds and starts crying whenever they had to go to other countries.

Mamma I feel scared, I don't wanna go... :cray:

We do not need any sporting and entertaining elations with India until the core issue are solved.

Hope Nawaz Sharif bin Abdul Aziz will agree with you.

INDIOTS always crying and burning .....
you already hosted a series now why is your a.s.s burning.......

Exactly, Pakistani team is indeed a world class team who has achieved a lot in recent years despite not being able to play at home grounds. Meanwhile some other teams have developed as home ground bullies and look worse than club level team on foreign soils. A specific country has even become a cry baby too, that always wants to play on home grounds and starts crying whenever they had to go to other countries.

Mamma I feel scared, I don't wanna go... :cray:
Yes we know how world class your team is which you is only good at playing at homes which is UAE and not capable enough to hold it in Pakistan..
We also how much worldclass team you are that you in last 10 series with India you are trailed by India and if we go by latest trends than you are such a world class country that you are unable to beat India in ICC events and also in your country they break TV sets to protest that.
So we love to make joke of Pakistan as we did when you were playing macho during big three negotiations and suddenly became a toothless cat and asked India for confirmation.
We gave you a lollipop and you accepted.
And well it was a MoU not even an agreement and also it was written in MoU that only the tour can be finalized after comfirmation from government.
But then the crying and Randi rona of your country is best habit.
You cry for kashmir and now you are crying for paisa.
Well don't worry you are talking with the big three here, if you'd known about power than you wouldn't have been getting drone strikes on your land.
So let me tell you as a advise when you seriously lack power to fight other then it is beneficial for you to accept it and tow his line or fight against it and ho down as a failure.
Whenever we see such type of crying from pakistani side, we love to see it.
So don't worry let's see how the proceedings go and can the bhikari board be able to convince BCCI.

This was a classic face saving formula for both boards. After pleading with BCCI for so long, PCB had to get atleast an invite. Similarly, BCCI could not afford to look like the villians of world cricket, which is exactly what they are. Najam Sethi has a lot of goodwill in India. So, the invite was arranged. Both sides already knew the series is not going through, both got to save face. Everyone happy.

Yes we know how world class your team is which you is only good at playing at homes which is UAE and not capable enough to hold it in Pakistan..
We also how much worldclass team you are that you in last 10 series with India you are trailed by India and if we go by latest trends than you are such a world class country that you are unable to beat India in ICC events and also in your country they break TV sets to protest that.
So we love to make joke of Pakistan as we did when you were playing macho during big three negotiations and suddenly became a toothless cat and asked India for confirmation.
And well it was a MoU not even an agreement and also it was written in MoU that only the tour can be finalized after comfirmation from government.
Well don't worry you are talking with the big three here, if you'd known about power than you wouldn't have been getting drone strikes on your land.
So let me tell you as a advise when you seriously lack power to fight other then it is beneficial for you to accept it and tow his line or fight against it and ho down as a failure.
So don't worry let's see how the proceedings go and can the bhikari board be able to convince BCCI.

All I see is a headless pussy cat running around in circles without making any sense. First from no cricket being played inside Pakistan to Pakistan cannot beat india in big ICC events to Big three issue to signing MoU to Kashmir issue to drone strikes to bhikari board. :lol:

What desperation!! Get over it b-i-tch. We are just talking about this one forking series, you don't have to open up your butt and show it in public just to prove how awesome you are..

Now quote me if you have anything to discuss about this specific cricket series, I'll be happy to oblige. Otherwise I don't want to argue with a malnourished cow piss drinker who's probably posting from a beach while sh!tting in world's largest open air sh!tting hole somewhere in Incredible India..

Have you forgotten the last series in india...JAB HUM NE ANDAR GHUS KE MARA TA:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: IN ANAYDO SERIES:rofl::rofl:

All I see is a headless pussy cat running around in circles without making any sense. First from no cricket being played inside Pakistan to Pakistan cannot beat india in big ICC events to Big three issue to signing MoU to Kashmir issue to drone strikes to bhikari board. :lol:

What desperation!! Get over it b-i-tch. We are just talking about this one forking series, you don't have to open up your butt and show it in public just to prove how awesome you are..

Now quote me if you have anything to discuss about this specific cricket series, I'll be happy to oblige. Otherwise I don't want to argue with a malnourished cow piss drinker who's probably posting from a beach while sh!tting in world's largest open air sh!tting hole somewhere in Incredible India..
Oh camel piss drinker didn't you get you @ss whooping by me.
You know we love when Pakistan starts crying.
India this, India that and embarrasses itself.
Take this issue for an example.
Man I enjoyed a lot.
There wasn't a single day that your country cried and gave comments on this.
We will do this, we will do that and phuss, phusss phusssss. Just as you always do.
Now don't beg in front of us because here you won't be getting any AID.
Your all drama can work in front of your big daddy's like China and USA but not in here.
So cry some, and cry some more.:lol::lol:

Have you forgotten the last series in india...JAB HUM NE ANDAR GHUS KE MARA TA:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: IN ANAYDO SERIES:rofl::rofl:
AWWWW how cute have you forgotten the mauka mauka mauka mauka.
Man what a trolling by Indian channel to Pakistan.
Just one ad and whole Pakistan started crying.:rofl::rofl::rofl:.
I still remember how we trolled you whole world cup by that add and its following ads.:rofl:
And also do remember that in last 10 series. India leads you baby.

Back
Top Bottom