What's new

Don't buy Caracal pistols | Catastrophic failures being reported.

I had experienced and foreseen all these problems, many years ago. When I tried to warn users (after talking with the manufacturer in UAE that did not want to hear anything but asked me to be silent) I got permanently attacked and insulted everywhere I was present on the internet or in international exhibitions..
Google "caracal BEWARE" and check "Gunboards" a forum of professionnal and fans.

I had experienced and foreseen all these problems, many years ago. When I tried to warn users (after talking with the manufacturer in UAE that did not want to hear anything but asked me to be silent) I got permanently attacked and insulted everywhere I was present on the internet or in international exhibitions..
Google "caracal BEWARE" and check "Gunboards" a forum of professionnal and fans.

I don't see any such prophecies foretold. Please send link of the particular post you are referring to. Are you plugging a forum?

Could you care to mention your position in the Caracal board/factory. No need for names, i know how UAE works very well so your story isnt that far fetched.

I had no position in caracal board/factory.

Google the words "Caracal Beware, gunboards"

Why not POF and any KSA along with UAE company join in with H&K for the R&D of all types of arms needed...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom