What's new

Don't buy Caracal pistols | Catastrophic failures being reported.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Caracal has been in the focus for many catastrophic failures. In a recent incident a Pakistan gentleman was injured.

'I am a lawyer by profession & gun enthusiast.I bought caracal C last week and tried to shoot first time & almost got killed.my fourth shot resulted in breaking the barrel & hitting me in the head and below the eye.I was unconscious for a while & then woke up with big injuries.I did some research & found out this forum is also presenting victims of Caracal C .'

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Credits - our friends at pakguns.com

Noooo..what?

I've seen alot of positive views of Caracal from "experts" on Youtube Videos :D

Why their pistols keep on failing? They should do intense testing man...

I think it really depends on where the particular gun is manufactured the Caracal. Caracal is made primarily by UAE but also have a manufacturer in Suhl, Germany. Was this caracal a UAE manufactures one or Darra made? I doubt this one is German made.

Besides never go cheap on guns, never.

I think it really depends on where the particular gun is manufactured the Caracal. Caracal is made primarily by UAE but also have a manufacturer in Suhl, Germany. Was this caracal a UAE manufactures one or Darra made? I doubt this one is German made.

It was an original Caracal C.

Pistols are made according to the same standards in UAE and Germany.

Metallurgy was the problem. Its a flaw in the C model but the whole company took a hit because of it. There were 2 reported cases of this in Pakistan alone. They had recalled all their weapons aggressively in the international market. Its old news and I remember discussing it somewhere.

The only German thing about caracal was its German designer. As far as I know.

Metallurgy was the problem. Its a flaw in the C model but the whole company took a hit because of it. There were 2 reported cases of this in Pakistan alone. They had recalled all their weapons aggressively in the international market. Its old news and I remember discussing it somewhere.

The only German thing about caracal was its German designer. As far as I know.

Caraal had German, Croatian, French teams to develop it. Just because it was made in UAE doesnt make it, just like drones made in UAE arent really UAE's but foreigners working under them.

Caracals are over rated, i once went to LRC and some dude was singing praises about it being such a nice pistol and what not. Superior to glock and all that jazz. I then argued about his claim of it being superior. Then he jumps to UAE brother country, and i had the biggest cringing face ever on display in human history. I get it was his new weapon so he was seemingly excited, so i let it slip.

Anyways Caracal cannot handle HOT NATO rounds, it has to fire demure rounds, lighter grain.. My firearm can and its the cheapest out here in the market. Ergonomics are fine, the design just seems like a Glock rip off. I may be wrong but thats my opinion.

About it being defective, every new gun faces issues so nothing too much to look into. Though their response time was a bit worrying.

The Company recalled all "C" Models and gave the owners replacement "F" Models. I don't know why people still have the "C" model.

The Company recalled all "C" Models and gave the owners replacement "F" Models. I don't know why people still have the "C" model.

I haven't heard anyone get an F for a C. They paid everyone off the buying price of the pistol upto 70k. People who bought theirs for 100k+ at launch were out of luck. The C model is for concealed carry. That's the bread and butter for an arms manufacturer. Not sure if anyone would be happy carrying an F size pistol in concealed mode all through the day.

I haven't heard anyone get an F for a C. They paid everyone off the buying price of the pistol upto 70k. People who bought theirs for 100k+ at launch were out of luck. The C model is for concealed carry. That's the bread and butter for an arms manufacturer. Not sure if anyone would be happy carrying an F size pistol in concealed mode all through the day.

I think having a refund (of whatever amount) is still better than having the pistol fail in your hand. Better cut the losses rather than have a disability. I agree, it should not have be released in the first place without being thoroughly tested.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom