What's new

Donald Trump's 2020 American Elections win will be great for Pakistan!

Will a Trump 2020 win be good for Pakistan?

• Yes

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
I think a 2020 win by Trump will be good for Pakistan for the following reasons:

1. He wants out of Afghanistan and needs Pakistan.

2. He doesn't really want a war with Iran and trusts Imran Khan and Pakistan can be the peacemaker between the Saudis and Iran.

3. He is open to resolving the Kashmir issue - ignoring Indian fake stance that it is a bilateral issue.

4. He seems have liking for Imran Khan and viewed Modi as an inferior race (skin issues)

5. I think he dislikes the Indian IT workers in America and could be his next target after the Mexicans.

6. Most important: ... He has been a huge disappointment for the inferiority complex Hindutva that worshiped him!!

Will the Hindus stop worshiping him now?
HindusDonaldTrump-600x334.jpg

Your expecting too much from the orange man, his clueless and quite unpredictable.. the guy struggles to put one sentence together.. although if Biden wins.. I believe his much worse..

Bernie sanders however, is one of the only outspoken presidential candidate that highlighted the Kashmiri genocide, so for me I would like him to win...Bernie or Bust

Your expecting too much from the orange man, his clueless and quite unpredictable.. the guy struggles to put one sentence together.. although if Biden wins.. I believe his much worse..

Bernie sanders however, is one of the only outspoken presidential candidate that highlighted the Kashmiri genocide, so for me I would like him to win...Bernie or Bust

I agree.. Burnie would be my fist choice as well.

However, historically Democrats have been worse for Pakistan versus the Republicans.

Trump wasn't bad either...the is just too crazy and unpredictable even for the Indians for them to rely on the Americans for support.

I agree.. Burnie would be my fist choice as well.

However, historically Democrats have been worse for Pakistan versus the Republicans.

Trump wasn't bad either...the is just too crazy and unpredictable even for the Indians for them to rely on the Americans for support.

The Sanghis also hate him, that’s a plus.

Last edited:
Presuming Trump survives impeachment and re-election...

1. He wants out of Afghanistan and needs Pakistan.

I agree. Only Pakistan can deliver the deal. If a peace deal is reached, it will open up doors for Pakistan, including the release of CSF, military sales, getting out of FATF, and economic and trade deals.

2. He doesn't really want a war with Iran and trusts Imran Khan and Pakistan can be the peacemaker between the Saudis and Iran.

What can Imran Khan do about Iran? He couldn't even convince the Gulf states about Kashmir. As far as the Gulf states are concerned: we are keeping your economy afloat with loans and remittances, so stop playing mediator.

3. He is open to resolving the Kashmir issue - ignoring Indian fake stance that it is a bilateral issue.

How is it a fake stance? For India, it's genuinely a bilateral issue. Not that it matters. Yes, Trump may want to resolve the issue but he won't go beyond offering mediation, which India has repeatedly refused in the past, now, and the future.

4. He seems have liking for Imran Khan and viewed Modi as an inferior race (skin issues)

Imran Khan and Modi are of the same race. Trump probably likes Imran Khan better on personality. In a way, they are like bros.

Nevertheless, you are essentially calling Trump a racist, which might be true, but it doesn't stop him from holding Modi's hands while on stage in Houston.

5. I think he dislikes the Indian IT workers in America and could be his next target after the Mexicans.

It's the same IT workers he's seeking votes from. Still, he does have outstanding trade issues with India, including H-1B, but he's presently busy with China, at the moment. No doubt he'll be addressing India after China is settled and the election is over. Modi knows this.

6. Most important: ... He has been a huge disappointment for the inferiority complex Hindutva that worshiped him!!

Hindutva, like most religious nutters, are delusional to begin with.

Peace deal is important for Pakistan economic development and progress. Even low level insurgencies mean we will remain economic midget. All of terrorists against Pakistan are welcomed by current Kabul regime. This have to change for betterment of both countries. Fence will help but its long way away from being full proof.

Trump is typical neo nazi. They hate wars in foreign lands. They are more worried about being taken over by non-whites in US. Trump is bad for Americans but good for the world.

Imran Khan and Modi are of the same race.

wut o_O never go full retard

Now, Pak has to do her part by negotiating a win/win formula for Afgan deal!!! Armed with it and impeachment proceedings Trump will go all out for 2020!!! This time it’s like taking no prisoners...

we should improve our relationship with u.s deep state,trump and other presidents not matter much

Back
Top Bottom