What's new

Donald Trump: Saudi Arabia's acquisition of nuclear weapons is "necessary"

The Iranian military is not in good shape.

When compared to the Saudi military, The GCC can beat Iran any day.
You must high on something pal...Saudi and all the mercenary Arab states and all the foreign mercenaries can’t even beat a lonely barefooted Houthis with an Ak...To beat Iran, even armed with sticks , can be a problem for the Sauds..

Umm..LOL. Iran never tested a nuclear device.

Show me the proof, like Pakistan tested a nuclear device in 1998, like Chagai-I and Chagai-II.

Iran is not considered to be a country to possess nuclear weapons.
Pakistan tested those bombs to calm its own population..If India did theirs quietly, Pakistan would have done the same..

You must high on something pal...Saudi and all the mercenary Arab states and all the foreign mercenaries can’t even beat a lonely barefooted Houthis with an Ak...To beat Iran, even armed with sticks , can be a problem for the Sauds..

Pakistan tested those bombs to calm its own population..If India did theirs quietly, Pakistan would have done the same..
Sorry, but Iran is not a country known to possess nuclear weapons.

I know I burst your bubble.

Assuming you are an Algerian-American.

Facts please, no rumours.
It up to you to follow on the news.. and find the facts about UAE and Saudi Arabia negotiations for the F-35 down to details now.. these are the facts.. but next time don't be so lazy or try to troll again.. It might hurt you.. but since you are talking about facts..

So what you're saying is, there are no facts for you to show me, because all you have are rumours. Got it.

I'm terrified.
Nope.. actually you are trolling.. because I had posted a specific thread to this subject.. so go try to pluck a duck somewhere else..:lol:

It is obvious that you have comprehension problems.. I meant the facts hurt you already.. that is why you try to deny them..

because I had posted a specific thread to this subject

After slogging through much bullshit to find the source of your useless thread, I find that it was an unnamed source that claimed the UAE was in talks with the US.

That isn't a fact, it is a rumour.

I meant the facts hurt you already

I'm only hurt because I'm allergic to bullshit.

After slogging through much bullshit to find the source of your useless thread, I find that it was an unnamed source that claimed the UAE was in talks with the US.

That isn't a fact, it is a rumour.

I'm only hurt because I'm allergic to bullshit.
My advice..don't dwell in your own BullSh**.. the news are all over the place.. it is a fact already.. go cry somewhere else.. and spare us off topic conversations..

Sorry, but Iran is not a country known to possess nuclear weapons.

I know I burst your bubble.

Assuming you are an Algerian-American.
I am Algerian American..if that is important to our exchange..
For Iran, The US released $100 billion for Iran to dit down witth The US and Europeans to sign the JOPC..What is the point for the US to release all that money and make Iran signs the JOPC if Iran is, let say 10 away from making the bomb? It doesn’t make any sense for a superpower , knowing that an Iranian threat The US is nil!

My advice..don't dwell in your own BullSh**.. the news are all over the place.. it is a fact already.. go cry somewhere else.. and spare us off topic conversations..

Your response to everything is "well you never know" "look at this rumour" "x might do this". You never come up with facts, and when someone challenges you, you just call it trolling. You used to be engaging and logical to talk to. You've changed.

Your response to everything is "well you never know" "look at this rumour" "x might do this". You never come up with facts, and when someone challenges you, you just call it trolling. You used to be engaging and logical to talk to. You've changed.
That is what you own trolling is telling you.. look the facts yourself.. these are nop rumours.. just facts that make you sad..and you can't take them at face value.. everyone seems to know about these facts but you!!!? you are trolling..with nothing to say..

That is what you own trolling is telling you.. look the facts yourself.. these are nop rumours.. just facts that make you sad..and you can't take them at face value.. everyone seems to know about these facts but you!!!? you are trolling..with nothing to say..

OK man. I'm trolling. I look forward to see the hordes of Saudi F-35s, bristling with Saudi nukes crafted by MBS himself. I'm sure your wet dream will come true.

OK man. I'm trolling. I look forward to see the hordes of Saudi F-35s, bristling with Saudi nukes crafted by MBS himself. I'm sure your wet dream will come true.
Unlike your wet dreams.. mine are concrete.. talking about 48 F-35.. and no nukes, just a civilian nuclear program.. nukes in case you get some..

Unlike your wet dreams.. mine are concrete.. talking about 48 F-35.. and no nukes, just a civilian nuclear program.. nukes in case you get some..

Ah yes, the 48 F-35s that will appear out of nowhere, so easily.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom