What's new

Donald Trump: Global warming concept created by China to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive

This guy is almost as bad as bush.!!!!!
I disagree. He is NOT a career politician. A wildly successful business man, by any standards, who isnt afraid to ridicule and condemn the PC bullshyte.
Personally, I actually like him.

LOL ... our bad for creating such a deceiving concept ... :-)
Takes a man like Trump to expose our evil idea. Trump for POTUS!
:usflag:

I heard the Chinese were also behind this guy and his death ray/weather machine.

853982-ming.jpg

His name is Ming and he calls himself Emperor (the Merciless) and he looks Chinese. I knew you guys were up to no good.

I disagree. He is NOT a career politician. A wildly successful business man, by any standards, who isnt afraid to ridicule and condemn the PC bullshyte.
Personally, I actually like him.

Trump is either a naturally talented actor who plays his pre-scripted role well or he is just a patsy who indeed plays his very own character that is very entertaining but has zero chance to be elected. I think he is long enough in the business and he is a good actor, which of course doesn't guarantees him the presidency.

I think his role is to make that witch Hillary look more palatable.

Either outcome, it doesn't matter since the agenda is already set and the next president has to continue to execute that agenda.

Donald Trump is nothing more than Bush Junior on steroid without the Stuttering

Donald Trump provides the laugh every time, without fail.

He himself is a cause of global warming :sniper:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom