What's new

Donald Trump: Global warming concept created by China to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive

During the campaign American candidates are comedians or salesmen/saleswomen, after being elected they become puppets. :rofl:

his recent comment about Megyn Kelly bleeding from "wherever" :lol:

gold

You guys still think that there is anything like free election? :lol:

Do you guys remember old Bush vs. Clinton?

Old Bush: Nafta is great, blablabla
Clinton: I will never sign Nafta, blablabla

Clinton won and a month later: Nafter is great, blablabla

Or Obama vs. Romney

Obama: we can change and we can close Gitmo and we will pull all our boys from Afghanistan and Iraq, blablabla
Romney: I will keep up the great work of young Bush and blablabla

Obama won and, well, you all can see the result today

It does not matter who wins, the agenda is made long time ago by the shadow gov., just the puppets have to be changed from time to time.

The last time someone thought he could really change and take back the power from the shadow gov. was Kenndy. Well, he got wiser in Dallas.

And Trump is a natural talent in selling hence the Trump empire :lol:

Exactly bro, Trump's wealth didn't come out of thin air, he knows what appeals to his customers, in this case voters from American mass public.

So is Trump really that stupid to think this idea of global warming is created by China to attack US manufacturing? The answer doesn't matter, we never know anyway, what matters is he knows his voters gonna buy this stupidity.

Last edited:
You guys still think that there is anything like free election? :lol:

Do you guys remember old Bush vs. Clinton?

Old Bush: Nafta is great, blablabla
Clinton: I will never sign Nafta, blablabla

Clinton won and a month later: Nafter is great, blablabla

Or Obama vs. Romney

Obama: we can change and we can close Gitmo and we will pull all our boys from Afghanistan and Iraq, blablabla
Romney: I will keep up the great work of young Bush and blablabla

Obama won and, well, you all can see the result today

It does not matter who wins, the agenda is made long time ago by the shadow gov., just the puppets have to be changed from time to time.

The last time someone thought he could really change and take back the power from the shadow gov. was Kenndy. Well, he got wiser in Dallas.

That is something myself and a few other Chinese have been saying for awhile. It doesn't matter if *** clown #1 , 2 or 3 win--they will always be a clown at the end of the day.

I think you get it. Whoever win will be working for the men behind the curtains.

The whole presidency is a charade, their so called leader is heavily influenced by the lobbies from big enterprises and is merely a puppet executing orders. But the campaign is all about selling BS and the dumb civilians are willing to buy whatever there's for sale. Nonetheless it's free of charge so open the pack of popcorn and get some mud slinging entertainment.

The whole presidency is a charade, their so called leader is heavily influenced by the lobbies from big enterprises and is merely a puppet executing orders. But the campaign is all about selling BS and the dumb civilians are willing to buy whatever there's for sale. Nonetheless it's free of charge so open the pack of popcorn and get some mud slinging entertainment.

Free of charge? It's paid with overpriced products and trillions of tax money. The multi-trillion bailout of the banksters is still going on.

The people in the so-called free and democratic countries are being robbed, that includes my country Germany, and the sheeples are cheering to the charade.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom