What's new

Don’t let 26/11 bog down talks: Pakistan to India

no need to talk to india this current spineless government of ours makes it seem like PAKISTAN IS DYING TO HAVE TALKS WITH INDIA! infact talks would be benefical to india equally if not more....

till india wakes up to this reality we don't need NO AMAAN KI ASHAA

Topics of talks and possible results>>>>

1) Water stealing issues................Water treaty was signed by India and pakistan according to which a certain amount of water can be used , stored and generate electricity on river Jehlum and cenab.......and almost all of Ravi , Satluj , Beaus can stored and used .
now why we will wish to revise the treaty if its not good for India.
And the winner of this topic is Pakistan

2) Water releasing issues............Many Pakistani friends says India released water that caused floods and wasnt informed before doing that.
oh I am really confused..............are we stealing or what???.........we are bad theives!!!

3)Afghanistan- Pakistan is worried about Indian involvement in Afghanistan restruction process and wants India to tone its projects as it can have streagic influences..............and why we want to do that???
winner of this topic is Pakistan ( great going)

4) kashmir---- As of now India declares kashmir as his part and only Pakistan administered area as illegally occupied .
Why we would like to declare whole Kashmir disputed/

winner is Pakistan

5) arms race--- Pakistan frequently issues statements about military procurements and has raised issues with Indian administration.
We got the money...............we will buy weapons................if Pakistan cannot match India bullet by bullet and fears about balance shift in south asia thats not India's problem
winner is Pakistan

6) UNSC seat--- Do I need to say anything

7) Balochistan---- Pakistan wants to disscus Balochistan insurgency issue with India....................why we wish get our hands dirty.
winner is Pakistan

AND PEOPLE SAYS TALKS EQUALLY BENEFITs both the Nation

8) Terrorism---Pakistan doesnt want to talk about it.....

ho gayi baat

Reply awaited.:cheers:

POOR SECURITY ehhhh. a lil young man qisab with a small norm weapon makes a big fuss in the heart of india ,then why cant our intelligence agencies do something really big , something we could be proud of

so yes i guess feeling is mutual NO DISCUSSION!! NO AMAAN KI ASHAA!! the indians have started feeling they are sunny deols good for us let them feel this! let them get to full of themselves!

we don't need to talk or discuss let india keep crying about whatever it wishes to cry about!

2 years on and still nothing can link pakistan state with the attack! YES our weak spineless government took responsiblity that kasab was pakistani!

BUT TRY AS INDIA MAY NOTHING COULD LINK PAKISTAN ARMY OR GOVERNMENT WITH THE MUBAI ATTACKS!

so for all the talk that india is doing it has not proved a single thing linking that pakistan backs such people!

the problem pakistan has is that we cannot do such a good bollywood tamasha like you guys!! that is the only victory you have is by doing tamasha!

POOR SECURITY ehhhh. a lil young man qisab with a small norm weapon makes a big fuss in the heart of india ,then why cant our intelligence agencies do something really big , something we could be proud of

isnt ISI which is supposed to be involved in mumbai attack your intelligence agency ?
and i dont know about pakistan but in INDIA we dont call AK 47 and grenades in civilian areas as small norm weapons atleast not when they are against unarmed civilians.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Topics of talks and possible results>>>>

1) Water stealing issues................Water treaty was signed by India and pakistan according to which a certain amount of water can be used , stored and generate electricity on river Jehlum and cenab.......and almost all of Ravi , Satluj , Beaus can stored and used .
now why we will wish to revise the treaty if its not good for India.
And the winner of this topic is Pakistan

2) Water releasing issues............Many Pakistani friends says India released water that caused floods and wasnt informed before doing that.
oh I am really confused..............are we stealing or what???.........we are bad theives!!!

3)Afghanistan- Pakistan is worried about Indian involvement in Afghanistan restruction process and wants India to tone its projects as it can have streagic influences..............and why we want to do that???
winner of this topic is Pakistan ( great going)

4) kashmir---- As of now India declares kashmir as his part and only Pakistan administered area as illegally occupied .
Why we would like to declare whole Kashmir disputed/

winner is Pakistan

5) arms race--- Pakistan frequently issues statements about military procurements and has raised issues with Indian administration.
We got the money...............we will buy weapons................if Pakistan cannot match India bullet by bullet and fears about balance shift in south asia thats not India's problem
winner is Pakistan

6) UNSC seat--- Do I need to say anything

7) Balochistan---- Pakistan wants to disscus Balochistan insurgency issue with India....................why we wish get our hands dirty.
winner is Pakistan

AND PEOPLE SAYS TALKS EQUALLY BENEFITs both the Nation

8) Terrorism---Pakistan doesnt want to talk about it.....

ho gayi baat

Reply awaited.:cheers:
We want talks, India too wants dialogue: Pak PM

"We want talks, they (India) too want talks. When talks are held, we will discuss all issues.

so yes i guess feeling is mutual NO DISCUSSION!! NO AMAAN KI ASHAA!! the indians have started feeling they are sunny deols good for us let them feel this! let them get to full of themselves!

we don't need to talk or discuss let india keep crying about whatever it wishes to cry about!

I totally support ur views!

"let india keep crying about whatever it wishes to cry about"

Absolutely! and after this, pakistan wont complain about india conspiring to isolate it.
Quite a win win situation aint it? :tup:

PS: Dont let bollywood interfere with ur real life.

isnt ISI which is supposed to be involved in mumbai attack your intelligence agency ?
and i dont know about pakistan but in INDIA we dont call AK 47 and grenades in civilian areas as small norm weapons atleast not when they are against unarmed civilians.:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

please prove ISI links!!!!!! or ARMY links and then talk! and as for richard headly news well son you know it if it was true your government won't be sitting idle it would have rushed to UN and got pakistan declared as a terrorist state!!! :wave:

NO ISI NO ARMY LINK IN MUMBAI ATTACKS PERIOD! :coffee:

oooooooooh i cant digest an indian talking this .. so sir what is happening ,in kashmir ,with unarmed civilians??
ISI doesnt work like this!! AND the above mentioned agency had not admitted .:smokin:

I totally support ur views!

"let india keep crying about whatever it wishes to cry about"

Absolutely! and after this, pakistan wont complain about india conspiring to isolate it.
Quite a win win situation aint it? :tup:

PS: Dont let bollywood interfere with ur real life.

:rofl: we never blamed india of any thing even when its proved. all terrorist attacks in pak is being done by RAW and WE HAVE A POSITIVE APPROACH TO STOP THESE ATTACKS. we are not crying like you ppl.and plzz stop threating us .it doesnt give us even lil stomach ache.

Back
Top Bottom