What's new

Dollar reaches new high, soars past Rs210 in interbank trade

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
The US dollar continued to extend gains on Wednesday as it reached yet another record high of more than Rs206 amid increasing demand for the international currency and a dearth of inflows while talks with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on the resumption of a $6 billion loan programme remain inconclusive.

The increase in the value of the dollar compared to the rupee is now almost a daily occurrence.

Don't you dare criticize the neutrals for this fck up!
E2B028F4-ABF7-48CC-8247-8EBEA190EBA5.jpeg

@Wood @maithil @ziaulislam @farok84 @Ssan @VCheng @Patriot forever @ziaulislam @Dual Wielder @RescueRanger @Indus Pakistan @AZ1 @Path-Finder @koolio @Verve @Zibago

DG ISPR interview yesterday was full of lies, who is he trying to fool, according to neutrals Pakistan is doing OK, these neutrals need to be kicked out now otherwise they will drown the whole nation to default.

The dollar will keep rising, nobody is prepared to bail out Pakistan with these crooks in charge.

Rupee will gain once Chinese 2.5 Billion and same amount fron Qatar also comes in. That will however prop up the currency for short term. Maybe that's the plan .

Political instability in result of removing Imran Khan will have long lasting impact. The facade of democratic government is gone forever. Boys have completely taken over.

Why o why would ISPR do a press conference at this time when the mood of public is to bash everything related to the generals.

Looks like the oversized ISPR are having a brain freeze.

The US dollar continued to extend gains on Wednesday as it reached yet another record high of more than Rs206 amid increasing demand for the international currency and a dearth of inflows while talks with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on the resumption of a $6 billion loan programme remain inconclusive.

The increase in the value of the dollar compared to the rupee is now almost a daily occurrence.

Don't you dare criticize the neutrals for this fck up!
View attachment 854068

@Wood @maithil @ziaulislam @farok84 @Ssan @VCheng @Patriot forever @ziaulislam @Dual Wielder @RescueRanger @Indus Pakistan @AZ1 @Path-Finder @koolio @Verve @Zibago
I am so happpy :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :toast_sign:

Use to send 2000$ now i just need to send 1500$ for my family

Keep the good work maryum nawaz i love you

FB_IMG_1654277104251.jpg

Why o why would ISPR do a press conference at this time when the mood of public is to bash everything related to the generals.

Looks like the oversized ISPR are having a brain freeze.
Maybe trying to control narrative. But that's never going to happen. They will find their own family going against establishment narrative.

Considering the US FED is about to raise interest rates today (and probably more times before the end of the year), even if the IMF approves the loan, borrowing in general is about to get more expensive worldwide. $6 Billion is only a fraction of the expect $23 billion is expected to need to borrow this fiscal year to stay afloat.

As I’ve said time and again, a sustained negative sentiment of the establishment will cause them pain.

This is the only viable option and with time we’ll see them losing control.

Yo DG ISpr where you at? hiding in a cave now? We would like another economy lesson from you leeches!!!!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom